Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

4.4

Not tested on animals

Talc, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Laureth-7, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. +/-May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

I do not get the slight buzz about this. I can't remember if it is this or Luminous that is supposed to be a dupe for Nars Orgasm, but to me, neither one is, at least not on my skin. And why would they name 2 blushes so similar..? Way to confuse people there, Milani..

But to me this and Luminous are just disco ball glitter-bomb messes with little to no pigment no matter how much I try to build them up, and even when my normal NC20 skin is not tan, I get very little pigmentation with this. It just what looks like I sprayed my cheeks with a shiny glitter spray. Not pretty and not something I want, not at my age of 45 years old. A little (or even a lot of) glitter and shimmer sometimes can be pretty, but this is just too much for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is definitely an HG blush. Beautful color, great color payoff on application, buildable color, not too much shimmer (even though it looks like it would be in the package). Great price point and pretty easy to find!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

A gorgeous shimmering warm peach. It applies beautiful, lasts on my skin, and the compact is really pretty.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my first blush, and I am very pleased with the result. Because I have acne ridden skin, I have to apply this with a very light hand in the smallest increments in a dotting motion with my real techniques buffing brush. Even when I apply it like this, I found that I get a nice amount of pigmentation. I like the colour, and it is very cheap. Due to the fact that I am using so little, this blush will last me a long time. However, I have noticed that it is rather difficult to open this blush. I have to claw at the catch for a bit before it opens.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This was my first blush ever, so it's hard to compare it to anything else. I do like this blush a lot. I picked it up after I heard Ingrid Nilsen rave about it several years ago. I have a fair yellow/olive complexion so it's hard to find anything pink that will suit me, but this has the right undertones. It also looks fantastic if you've got a tan. A true "lit from within" look.

Now...The only thing I dislike about this blush is that it's a little too shimmery for me. You run the risk of over-applying it and looking like a disco ball. I recommend using it sparingly and building it up for more intense colour. It also magnifies pores if you bring it too close to the innermost part of your face. It is a nice blush overall, I probably wont repurchase it because of the shimmer and because this thing will seriously last me forever.

Absolutely my favourite blush and has been the one I gravitate towards for many months now. With a dense fluffy brush, I go in for 2 applications at most for a visible finish. Pigmented, just the right amount of shimmer, have used this many times and the dome shape is still there and last but not least, love the colour. Would repurchase!

this is ok. it is too shimmery for my tastes and emphasizes my pores. The color also looks ok on my medium olive skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

My favorite drug store blush of all time. This goes on beautifully and with just enough color to be noticed but really, you just can't overdo it. It reminds me of Benefit's Rockateur in that you can't really overdo it. It just adds a beautiful glow. It's my go to, besides the Benefit, every time I just need something easy that'll look great every single time. Will repurchase when I use up my 30 or so other blushes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've had this blush for about 6 months now. I love this as a summer/spring blush. It's a nice way to warm up my fair skin. It does go on very sheer to me and I have to build it up a little. The blush does have some shimmer but it goes on glowy, not over the top. No need for a highlight when I wear this. If you are very pale be careful if you use bronzer with this, it can easily start to look muddy. I would repurchase this blush but probably a different color.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I've been on the hunt for my holy grail blush for months. My search is over, this blush is beautiful!

Top Rated Milani Products