Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

4.5

Not tested on animals

Talc, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Laureth-7, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. +/-May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

on 5/14/2015 10:50:00 PM

This just didn't look good on me. Its a beautiful color, but on my skin it just showed as too orangey. Didn't feel like it looked natural and I like my blush to look really really natural. I will say that it has good pigment and excellent staying power because once it was on it really wouldn't budge. I know because I tried-lol-tried to tone it down, even wiping furiously with my hands, but nope it was there to stay. I still gave it a 3 because its so pretty and good quality im going to try it again in the summer if perchance I develop a bit of a tan, maybe itll look better. But I wouldn't say this works on ALL skin tones because it didn't work on mine

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!! I don't normally give 5 stars on much, unless it's absolutley worth it. I love everything about Milani products, by far, my favorite drugstore brand, prettiest packaging, I just can't even! Okay, on with the quality, it is quite pigmented, very easy to blend out, and just beautiful on every skin tone. I am very cool toned, very pale, and this peachy looking color just looks so beautiful. It is quite cheap for the amount of product, you get a lot, and it has a tiny mirror and brush underneath (I never use the brushes, but it's nice that it has a mirror) I absolutley reccommend this to anyone who is a blush fanatic! You can't beat the price, just like around $5. I have every single blush in the Milani baked blush line, and I would say that Luminoso and Rose d'oro is my absolute favorite two!

on 5/6/2015 6:54:00 PM

This is really a beautiful blush. I am nc30-35 with neutral undertone and it's the prefect blush. The packaging could be less bulky but doesn't matter because I don't touch up on my blush so I leave it at home. Try it. It's worth the hype !

on 5/4/2015 10:04:00 PM

Lovely peachy tone that isn't too orange or pink. It's not glittery or shimmery, so I add a bit of highlighter if I want to achieve that kind of look. A little goes a long way and the color looks fresh for hours.

on 5/3/2015 4:24:00 PM

I was so excited to get this blush in the post. I'm in Australia and we can't get Milani here but after reading eight million raving reviews I had to try it. And it is cheap that's for sure.
But.....it doesn't look great on me. I'm quite fair, not super pale but pretty fair with blue eyes and I just find this looks too orangey in me. I was so disappointed the first time I tried it. I've persisted since then as I keep thinking "surely I must be doing it wrong??!!" But each time it just doesn't do my face any favours. Gutting.
It's not that the blush isn't nice - it's a beautiful-looking blush - but it's just that it doesn't look nice on me. I might pass this on to my sister who has lovely golden tanned skin; I have a feeling it would look epic on her.

on 4/22/2015 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is a decent blush. It looks very shimmery in the pan, but it's more of a sheer glow, not a glitter bomb. I usually try to only wear matte blushes to work, but this is one that I wear to work sometimes. I wish the packaging was sleeker/flatter and the brush is useless, but the mirror is nice. I agree with another poster who said this looks best on very light or very dark skin tones. I have medium warm/golden/olive skin and it looks a bit orangey. I will use it up but I probably will not repurchase this shade.

on 4/16/2015 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First blush I ever bought, and still is one of my favorites. Such a perfect shade : )

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am in love with this product. For some reason I suddenly decided I really liked blush. I was in Sephora and looking at NARS Orgasm and didn't want to spend $30 on a blush so I used the almighty church of google to find a dupe. It's very important to state that Luminoso is NOT a dupe for NARS Orgasm at all regardless of whatever Youtuber might claim. However! It is absolutely gorgeous and the quality is on par with NARS blushes. The color is a beautiful peachy shimmer that is very warm and flattering. It has just the right amount of shimmer and no giant flecks of glitter. My only complaint is the packaging. It is very cheap feeling and I am worried my beautiful blush is going to break if I travel with it. Regardless of the craptastic packaging I would buy this again and will buy this again because this is a top notch product.

on 4/5/2015 10:29:00 PM

I had never been a big fan of blush, because I felt it too easily looked fake and overdone (at least when I applied it). However, once I started using Milani's blush in Luminoso, I won't go a day without wearing it. It adds such a beautiful, healthy glow to my otherwise flat skin. I have actually gotten compliments from strangers, which doesn't happen to me a lot, and the compliments were specifically about my complexion. It applies so smoothly, and I love that there's not too much shimmer, just the right amount. My roommate, who usually doesn't notice anything about makeup and doesn't use too much herself commented on how pretty it was on me and asked me to show her where I got it from. I honestly cannot rave enough about this blush, especially since the price was so reasonable. Go out and get this blush!

on 4/3/2015 7:17:00 PM

Bought this after reading all the great reviews, but it didn't live up to the hype. I liked the glowy look it gave, but in certain lights it looks orange on my pale skin. It looks pretty nice in natural sunlight though.
My major problem with this was the powder itself! So much powder kicks up and flies everywhere when I use this, no matter how gentle I am with the brush. After using it, the brush has chunks of powder on it. I feel like I have to clean my brush all the time.
Wasn't for me but I'm glad it works for a lot of other people!

Top Rated Milani Products