August 29, 2014 | 984 users online

Blush - Milani - Baked Blush in Luminoso

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by fsmeath

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is a tad too pastel/orange for my coloring, but still a very pretty color. at first glance it looks it would go on like a frosty nightmare, but actually the finish is the best thing about it. it has a slight sheen to it, but it's very subtle. it's not too shiny/glittery, nor is completely matte, so the effect looks natural. it's finely milled, so i use it as eyeshadow sometimes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 4:42:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference: nc25-30, warm & yellow

In my opinion, wet n' wild and milani make the best drugstore blushes. Very affordable and awesome pigmentation. I own this and fantastic Mauve.

This blush is a gorgeous pinky/peach color that has shimmer, but doesn't make your cheeks looks ridiculously shiny. I like applying this on the apple of my cheeks. Color looks great when you want a hint of color without taking away from eye or lip makeup.

Definitely would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by valerie633

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush has a very high review compared to most and it is for a good reason. I have been using Nars Orgasm blush for ten years faithfully and this is even better. It is very high quality and shows up very evenly on my skin and it lasts all day and night! Sometimes with inexpensive blushes it is hard to get the color payoff and it is sometimes can make skin look blotchy. All these wonderful reviews can't be wrong. Try it out it is about 7 bucks and well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by KatieMakeupLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this blush! I heard rave reviews about the color of this blush, but the display at the local CVS was always out (they had the wrong color in the Luminoso slot)! I asked my friend who worked there to make sure they had it on reorder and they haven't kept it in stock since! This blush is perfectly pigmented (not too bright) and shimmery and works perfectly on my fair skin. I use this blush every day! I have had it for a year and haven't even made it through to the pan yet, it is still round on top! This is such a lovely color and it works on many skin tones, it is supposedly a dupe for NARS blushes but I don't own them to test the color. The texture is smooth and not too soft, it doesn't pulverize when you dip your brush in the pan. You can build up the color too if you want a more intense color! If you're looking for a great, summery blush with a hint of shimmer, I would recommend this blush to you! There are also three or so other colors in the Milani baked blushes which I haven't tried yet but I hear they are equally awesome, but I will definitely keep repurchasing Luminoso!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by akPhilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this blush! I personally am not a fan of highly pigmented blushes, I prefer a natural looking, sheer wash of color, & a sheen, but not glitter & sparkle. My favorite blushes tend to always get discontinued, & I was having a really hard time finding something that met all my criteria-had to be a peachy-pink, sheer but with the option of being buildable, and a sheen, but a subtle sheen, and no bits of glitter. I'd bought so many blushes that I didn't like & finally tried this one, & it is everything I was looking for! This is the type of product I could see working on just about anyone too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Sandy01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Excellent blusher! The colour is beautiful. It is a light/medium peachy pink with a hint of shimmer which creates a beautiful natural looking highlight across your cheek which last all day. This blusher is also very cheap which is amazing considering the quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by troo12

I ADORE this blush!!!! I am fair skinned with naturally pink/red face and acne scarring. So it's hard to find a blush that doesn't emphasize this less than desirable facial trait. :) the peach tinge in this blush is perfect because it's a different hue. I was at first deterred by the visible glitter but when it's smoothed on the skin it is more shimmery without being over the top. I definitely think this is a very classy blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by librarygirl85

Decent color (very peach), more matte than some of the others. Less shimmer which is a plus! I use it for everyday - more of a work color than a going out color. I'd purchase more of the matte colors in the collection. I hear good things about the different Milani products.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by babylipss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Publix and it was around $9 which is very expensive for drugstore considering for some more cents you can buy a foundation. But its so raved about so I got it and dont regret it ;) im nc45 right now and was hoping for a coral look but got more of a coral pink which is still very pretty! im also very oily and it doesnt make me look oily or sweaty which is what I worried about since people said this had glitters. On lighter skin it might be more coral. I think i need to use bright orange blush so i could get a coral look hahah :) anyways it comes in a bulky packaging but good to travel since it comes with a mirror. comes with alot of product so if i EVER run out which considering how much makeup i buy monthly i doubt i will i would buy again and recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Syababy06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this blush ! I've been using this, the whole summer. the colour is so pretty and a bit bronzy which is perfect for this season. not too pigmented which I like, because I like to keep it sheer and natural. it look really shimmery when you look at it, but it's actually not when you apply it, just the right amount of shimmers