MakeupAlley Android appFREE DOWNLOAD
Get MakeupAlley App >

Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

4.5

Not tested on animals

Talc, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Laureth-7, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. +/-May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

on 4/16/2015 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First blush I ever bought, and still is one of my favorites. Such a perfect shade : )

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I am in love with this product. For some reason I suddenly decided I really liked blush. I was in Sephora and looking at NARS Orgasm and didn't want to spend $30 on a blush so I used the almighty church of google to find a dupe. It's very important to state that Luminoso is NOT a dupe for NARS Orgasm at all regardless of whatever Youtuber might claim. However! It is absolutely gorgeous and the quality is on par with NARS blushes. The color is a beautiful peachy shimmer that is very warm and flattering. It has just the right amount of shimmer and no giant flecks of glitter. My only complaint is the packaging. It is very cheap feeling and I am worried my beautiful blush is going to break if I travel with it. Regardless of the craptastic packaging I would buy this again and will buy this again because this is a top notch product.

on 4/5/2015 10:29:00 PM

I had never been a big fan of blush, because I felt it too easily looked fake and overdone (at least when I applied it). However, once I started using Milani's blush in Luminoso, I won't go a day without wearing it. It adds such a beautiful, healthy glow to my otherwise flat skin. I have actually gotten compliments from strangers, which doesn't happen to me a lot, and the compliments were specifically about my complexion. It applies so smoothly, and I love that there's not too much shimmer, just the right amount. My roommate, who usually doesn't notice anything about makeup and doesn't use too much herself commented on how pretty it was on me and asked me to show her where I got it from. I honestly cannot rave enough about this blush, especially since the price was so reasonable. Go out and get this blush!

on 4/3/2015 7:17:00 PM

Bought this after reading all the great reviews, but it didn't live up to the hype. I liked the glowy look it gave, but in certain lights it looks orange on my pale skin. It looks pretty nice in natural sunlight though.
My major problem with this was the powder itself! So much powder kicks up and flies everywhere when I use this, no matter how gentle I am with the brush. After using it, the brush has chunks of powder on it. I feel like I have to clean my brush all the time.
Wasn't for me but I'm glad it works for a lot of other people!

on 4/2/2015 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I heard so many good things about this particular shade.
I was not impressed.
I did not like how it looked on my medium skin tone and found it to be a very fake looking color. The shimmer was just too frosty looking and it was very dusty and messy when trying to pick it up on a brush.
It looked ok on my little sister who is much lighter in skin tone but it still is not a shade I would ever want on my face.

on 4/2/2015 9:49:00 AM

If you can make this shade work for you, then it's a great product. In general, I like Milani blushes and think they're just as good as HE...there isn't as wide a shade selection, but they're incredibly long lasting, pigmented, blend well, and are super duper affordable. Luminoso is a coral-peach shade that sort of ends up a sickly apricot on my light olive skin. There is a very fine shimmer (for reference, it's much more fine than the shimmer in Dolce Pink, which I adore) that, combined with the shade, creates an odd frosty orange cast on my skin that clashes with my undertones and every makeup look I've worn it with. It doesn't brighten up my face, it dulls it! Anyway, I've seen a lot of ladies pull this off fabulously -- I've notice that those it looks best on have either a very fair or dark complexion (just my personal observation via the internet lol). Luminoso is still worth a try, as are all the other shades in the range. Good stuff.

on 3/29/2015 8:05:00 PM

Luminoso is one of the best drugstore blushes around. As a very pale person, I have great difficulty in find a blush that doesn't overwhelm me. This blush works perfectly! It is a beautiful peachy shade that is flattering with many different makeup looks. It really helps to tie everything together.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Milani Baked Powder Blush in 05 Luminoso is described as a luminous peachy pink & is vegan; itís a little more peach/coral than pink, but itís still flattering on my darker (NC45) skin tone. I didnít think Iíd be able to wear this not only because of the shade, but because I donít like having to put on a pound of blush for it to show up on me. I can wear this sheer or build it up & it shows up! This is blendable, & I like that I can double up & use it as a highlighter. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso is one of those shades that looks good on 90% of people & I recommend it.

on 3/28/2015 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

So pretty. Easy to wear hard to over apply. Nice sheen. I hate the HUGE packaging though - I prefer something a bit sleeker

on 3/24/2015 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

EVERYONE talks about this blush. Seriously. And with good reason. It's perfect.
It's like a peachy blush and a highlighter in one. If you want to look like you're lit from within, get Milani Luminoso.
It's pigmented, but the shade is pale enough that you don't have to be super careful when applying. It just offers the most stunning wash of light color and beautiful glow to your cheeks.
The texture is finely milled and silky - not scratchy or powdery in the slightest!
It lasts me all day, even on my oily skin. I rarely need to touch up, but if I do, I'm okay with tossing this in my bag since it's got sturdy enough packaging. The brush it comes with is useless, and I'm not a fan of the flappy mirror design, but otherwise the packaging is just fine.
I payed under $10 for this at CVS, which is a steal considering how well it outperforms high-end blushes. (Seriously, I like it even more than the Hourglass Ambient Lighting blushes.)
Seriously, guys, you all need this blush. It's bound to be a dream on any skintone.

Popular Blush Products