July 31, 2014 | 1940 users online

Blush - Milani - Baked Blush in Luminoso

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by akPhilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this blush! I personally am not a fan of highly pigmented blushes, I prefer a natural looking, sheer wash of color, & a sheen, but not glitter & sparkle. My favorite blushes tend to always get discontinued, & I was having a really hard time finding something that met all my criteria-had to be a peachy-pink, sheer but with the option of being buildable, and a sheen, but a subtle sheen, and no bits of glitter. I'd bought so many blushes that I didn't like & finally tried this one, & it is everything I was looking for! This is the type of product I could see working on just about anyone too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Sandy01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Excellent blusher! The colour is beautiful. It is a light/medium peachy pink with a hint of shimmer which creates a beautiful natural looking highlight across your cheek which last all day. This blusher is also very cheap which is amazing considering the quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by troo12

I ADORE this blush!!!! I am fair skinned with naturally pink/red face and acne scarring. So it's hard to find a blush that doesn't emphasize this less than desirable facial trait. :) the peach tinge in this blush is perfect because it's a different hue. I was at first deterred by the visible glitter but when it's smoothed on the skin it is more shimmery without being over the top. I definitely think this is a very classy blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by librarygirl85

Decent color (very peach), more matte than some of the others. Less shimmer which is a plus! I use it for everyday - more of a work color than a going out color. I'd purchase more of the matte colors in the collection. I hear good things about the different Milani products.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by babylipss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Publix and it was around $9 which is very expensive for drugstore considering for some more cents you can buy a foundation. But its so raved about so I got it and dont regret it ;) im nc45 right now and was hoping for a coral look but got more of a coral pink which is still very pretty! im also very oily and it doesnt make me look oily or sweaty which is what I worried about since people said this had glitters. On lighter skin it might be more coral. I think i need to use bright orange blush so i could get a coral look hahah :) anyways it comes in a bulky packaging but good to travel since it comes with a mirror. comes with alot of product so if i EVER run out which considering how much makeup i buy monthly i doubt i will i would buy again and recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Syababy06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this blush ! I've been using this, the whole summer. the colour is so pretty and a bit bronzy which is perfect for this season. not too pigmented which I like, because I like to keep it sheer and natural. it look really shimmery when you look at it, but it's actually not when you apply it, just the right amount of shimmers

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2014 8:42:00 AM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First, Milani Luminoso is NOT the Orgasm Dupe - not even close!!! The Milani blush Luminous is the dupe and it is discontinued.

Luminoso is so pretty and flattering. It isn't very pigmented and it is a light color to begin with. I have to use a lot to get the effect. But the effect is so pretty. Sometimes I'll put a little Lumioso over my matte blushes to give them a little shimmer.

I would buy again. It is unlike anything I have already.

Cons:
The packaging is very bulky
The blush does not last well at all

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by peachtea17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is so soft and finely milled! I love how you don't have to scrape it or push too hard with your brush. Just a light sweep and you get plenty of product. This isn't too shimmery like some baked blushes tend to be, and is so very blendable. I don't wear orange tones very well but this is a very flattering peach. The packaging looks nice and I like how there's a mirror under the actual pan of blush, but it could have a bit more weight to it. I feel like I could break it too easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Soleduvala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. Not too shimmery, not too matte. And it's the perfect color for any skin tone. Also I heard it's a dupe for nars orgasm. Personally I haven't tried that one. But for the price of this one? I think it's definately a steal!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Helga92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this blush after all the hype it got on youtube and also of the good reviews on MUA. I didn't think it looked anything special in the pan but I bought it anyways and I'm so glad I did! This is my first drugstore blush, previously I have been using MAC, Nars and Benefit. It has really good pigmentation and it does not look too shimmery and it is a really good blush for summer. It makes my skin look healthy and bit more tan. I'm super pale in the winter(MAC nc15) but now I have been outside in the sun so I guess I'm about Nc20 or close to nc25 and it looks so beautiful on my and really brings out my blue eyes. Love this blush and this is definitely a new favorite of mine. Will definitely buy a new one when I run out :)