July 23, 2014 | 1299 users online

Blush - Milani - Baked Blush in Luminoso

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Syababy06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this blush ! I've been using this, the whole summer. the colour is so pretty and a bit bronzy which is perfect for this season. not too pigmented which I like, because I like to keep it sheer and natural. it look really shimmery when you look at it, but it's actually not when you apply it, just the right amount of shimmers

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2014 8:42:00 AM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First, Milani Luminoso is NOT the Orgasm Dupe - not even close!!! The Milani blush Luminous is the dupe and it is discontinued.

Luminoso is so pretty and flattering. It isn't very pigmented and it is a light color to begin with. I have to use a lot to get the effect. But the effect is so pretty. Sometimes I'll put a little Lumioso over my matte blushes to give them a little shimmer.

I would buy again. It is unlike anything I have already.

Cons:
The packaging is very bulky
The blush does not last well at all

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by peachtea17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is so soft and finely milled! I love how you don't have to scrape it or push too hard with your brush. Just a light sweep and you get plenty of product. This isn't too shimmery like some baked blushes tend to be, and is so very blendable. I don't wear orange tones very well but this is a very flattering peach. The packaging looks nice and I like how there's a mirror under the actual pan of blush, but it could have a bit more weight to it. I feel like I could break it too easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Soleduvala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. Not too shimmery, not too matte. And it's the perfect color for any skin tone. Also I heard it's a dupe for nars orgasm. Personally I haven't tried that one. But for the price of this one? I think it's definately a steal!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Helga92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this blush after all the hype it got on youtube and also of the good reviews on MUA. I didn't think it looked anything special in the pan but I bought it anyways and I'm so glad I did! This is my first drugstore blush, previously I have been using MAC, Nars and Benefit. It has really good pigmentation and it does not look too shimmery and it is a really good blush for summer. It makes my skin look healthy and bit more tan. I'm super pale in the winter(MAC nc15) but now I have been outside in the sun so I guess I'm about Nc20 or close to nc25 and it looks so beautiful on my and really brings out my blue eyes. Love this blush and this is definitely a new favorite of mine. Will definitely buy a new one when I run out :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by paine724

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is incredible. I'm NC40 so I have to swirl my brush in the blush a few times but this blush is so pigmented and beautiful. It really gives me a beautiful sun kissed look.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by magnadoodle123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This blush is awesome. It isn't too shimmery or pigmented so that it looks too dramatic on my face but it is colored enough so that it looks really nice. I definitely recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Fab price point, beautiful colors and shimmer. Stay powder is mediocre but what do you expect from a drugstore brand?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by ajax5455

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just tried this for the first time. My skin tone is absolutely neutral, and this color made me look like I've spent a little time in the sun (which will never, ever happen). Very beautiful, natural color. Even though my skin is oily and it was in the mid 80's, this blush did not fade. Totally 5 star for me. Will repurchase.
Please note that for some reason, a photo appeared with my review. I don't know this person; it's not me. Although she's about 35 years younger than I am. And I'm complaining why?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by vintagexpurple

I freaking LOVE this blush! I bought it, not really expecting too much, since I thought Milani seemed like just another bad quality drugstore brand, but to to my surprise, this has become my favorite blush. Ever. It's sooo pigmented. A little bit will go a long way, so this is the kind of blush that will last forever. And it lasts all day long. I usually wear my makeup for twelve hours or more, and I have a job where I get pretty sweaty, and then I usually go home and run on the treadmill for an hour, so for a product to still be on my face by the end of the night is pretty remarkable. If you're on the fence about this, go out and buy it. You won't regret it.