Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

4.5

Not tested on animals

Talc, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Laureth-7, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. +/-May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

I love Milani blushes and this was my first one. Dear god everything about this is perfect. It looks a little too glittery in the pan but it translates to perfection on my skin. It just gives this soft inner glow and flushed (in a good way) look. It's my HG and favorite blush of all time.

on 2/2/2015 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am NC 30-35 and this blush gives me a nice, peachy, healthy glow. It has a great texture and pigmentation. I get the hype!

on 1/29/2015 9:35:00 PM

At first I didn't think this blush would suit my deep tan skin, but it's absolutely perfect on me! It gives such a natural peachy glow to my face. Milani Luminoso is holy grail for me!

on 1/23/2015 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i love this blush suits my tanned complexion perfectly. love the gold specks of glitter. these baked blushes give u a nice natural glow. Ive bought this blush 3 times already and i prefer this over nars orgasm blush honestly. its affordable and looks beautiful on the skin

on 1/22/2015 11:43:00 PM

What a beautiful blush! Perfect coral peach shade for my skin tone. It is a tad powdery which is my only real complaint. Colour payoff is fantastic and I only need a small amount to look glowy with this. It also lasts on my skin ALL DAY. I don't think I have been able to day that about any other blush, I just thought all blushes eventually wore off. This one and the other Milani blush I bought stay. Price is great too. Will be purchasing other colours.

on 1/19/2015 1:01:00 PM

I pull orange out of many shades & this just comes off too orange. I am nw20, deep soft winter, brown eyes, almost black hair. The best shade thus far for me in this peachy pink category is Bobbi Brown Apricot. That said...this a great drugstore dupe with no glitter for NARS Orgasm. I would use this any day over Orgasm.

on 1/17/2015 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wish I liked this but I really do not

1) its glittery! on the face!! it sparkles!

2) more shine than color

3) on my nc20-25 skin the peachy frosty looks bad.

This is super overrated I think but I am really glad people love it! to each their own :)

on 1/9/2015 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This product absolutely lives up to the hype and my blush collection will never be the same without as. As others have said, it's a gorgeous peach coral colour with shimmer and yet it doesn't look overtly shiny or glittery on the face, It's so pretty and luminous and perfect for spring and summer.

The only gripe that I have about this product is the packaging - make it more slim lined by getting rid of the other compartment with the mini-brush. It's unnecessary and makes the product bulky.

on 1/8/2015 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

**GASP!!!** I was eyeing this after seeing swatches but stupidly bought another E.l.f. Candid Coral. I didn't even get to it yet because the pigmentation was bugging me and I moved on to a ton of different blushes. I grabbed this because of a deal at the store and I'm so, so, so glad I did. I tried it a whole whopping once (I usually wait to review and I update often if I change my mind about something) but I instantly fell in love. The pigmentation knocks e.l.f. out of the park, AND I swatched it next to Coralista from Benefit and felt it was so similar. However, Coralista let me down when I applied it on my cheeks...Idk what's up with that but the Milani actually shows up and looks lovely. I can actually *see* it. I love love love this one, I can see myself wearing it often.

on 1/1/2015 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

With so many rave reviews on this product I was afraid it wouldn't live up to the hype but it definitely did! Wow, this blush is pigmented and so smooth. It looked good when I was very fair and when I got a tan. It's a beautiful peachy color, with very subtle shimmer. But if you're a girl with big pores like myself, don't let that scare you away, it doesn't emphasize the pores it just gives a beautiful natural glow. And even with my oily skin, it holds up. Bravo, Milani!

Popular Blush Products