Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

4.5

Not tested on animals

Talc, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Laureth-7, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. +/-May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

on 3/29/2015 8:05:00 PM

Luminoso is one of the best drugstore blushes around. As a very pale person, I have great difficulty in find a blush that doesn't overwhelm me. This blush works perfectly! It is a beautiful peachy shade that is flattering with many different makeup looks. It really helps to tie everything together.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Milani Baked Powder Blush in 05 Luminoso is described as a luminous peachy pink & is vegan; itís a little more peach/coral than pink, but itís still flattering on my darker (NC45) skin tone. I didnít think Iíd be able to wear this not only because of the shade, but because I donít like having to put on a pound of blush for it to show up on me. I can wear this sheer or build it up & it shows up! This is blendable, & I like that I can double up & use it as a highlighter. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso is one of those shades that looks good on 90% of people & I recommend it.

on 3/28/2015 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

So pretty. Easy to wear hard to over apply. Nice sheen. I hate the HUGE packaging though - I prefer something a bit sleeker

on 3/24/2015 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

EVERYONE talks about this blush. Seriously. And with good reason. It's perfect.
It's like a peachy blush and a highlighter in one. If you want to look like you're lit from within, get Milani Luminoso.
It's pigmented, but the shade is pale enough that you don't have to be super careful when applying. It just offers the most stunning wash of light color and beautiful glow to your cheeks.
The texture is finely milled and silky - not scratchy or powdery in the slightest!
It lasts me all day, even on my oily skin. I rarely need to touch up, but if I do, I'm okay with tossing this in my bag since it's got sturdy enough packaging. The brush it comes with is useless, and I'm not a fan of the flappy mirror design, but otherwise the packaging is just fine.
I payed under $10 for this at CVS, which is a steal considering how well it outperforms high-end blushes. (Seriously, I like it even more than the Hourglass Ambient Lighting blushes.)
Seriously, guys, you all need this blush. It's bound to be a dream on any skintone.

After I've heard both Amelia Liana and NikkieTutorials on youtube talk the wonders of this blush, I've decided to buy this online, which is someting I don't like to do because you can have bad surprises once you get the product (most of the time wrong colour for your skintone). When I finally got it, I was impressed by the overall look of it. When I tried it, I was MINDBLOW. I am not a blush person, I have only 3 or 4 very cheap blushes and they are pink toned ones. Luminoso (which means bright in Italian) is REALLY luminoso. It has a nice golden-y shimmer, which I usually don't like, and the most gorgeous peachy shade. It. blends very easily and it really lift your cheeks. The packaging is ok, not very sturdy, and it comes with a little mirror and a cute little. brush. I may not be a blush lover but this is GOLD. (Milani is a brand made in Italy and inspired by Milan and they don't sell their products here! I'm so disappointed!)

on 3/7/2015 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG blush! I'm a light NC20, and Luminoso shows up as beautiful, glowy peach shade on my skin. The finish of this blush is heads-and-shoulders above other drugstore blushes. It's not sparkly or glittery or even shimmery. It just glows on the skin. Incredibly pigmented as well, so a little goes a long way. Because of my yellow undertones, pink blushes look really fake on me. But most coral blushes can come across as too orange. This is the perfect in-between to those two worlds. Love, love, love.

on 3/6/2015 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this to replace the famous Luminous and have now forgotten to be sad that Luminous is no more.

Luminoso is a beautiful, subtle glow on my MAC NC 40 face. I like that it's not got chunky glitter in it and that the colour pay off is more subtle than NARS.

My only gripe is that the packaging is flimsy and the gold bits rub off easily.

But I will continue to repurchase each time I visit the states or Milani discontinues it.

These Milani Baked blushes are the best!! I bought it because my favorite YouTuber recommended it in a video, and I'm so glad I did! I absolutely love this, perfect color for spring and summer.

I love Milani blushes and this was my first one. Dear god everything about this is perfect. It looks a little too glittery in the pan but it translates to perfection on my skin. It just gives this soft inner glow and flushed (in a good way) look. It's my HG and favorite blush of all time.

on 2/2/2015 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am NC 30-35 and this blush gives me a nice, peachy, healthy glow. It has a great texture and pigmentation. I get the hype!

Top Rated Milani Products