Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

4.5

Not tested on animals

Talc, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Laureth-7, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. +/-May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Best drugstore blush I have ever tried, my favorite out of both high end and drugstore

on 8/17/2015 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This blush is EVERYTHING! For years I haven't found a blush I truly love until now. I'm NC35 and it's the perfect everyday shade that gives my cheeks a soft peachy color and a healthy glow. Though I have visible pores this blush does not accentuate it with the shimmer. A little goes a long way and it glides on like a dream!

on 8/16/2015 5:25:00 AM

I got this product in dolce pink. It has a great texture. It lasted all day. The best thing is the color. It has gold shimmer in it, which is hard to find. Most blush has colored, or even silver shimmer in it. I loved that the shimmer was gold. It gave my cheeks a luminous glow, that looked great in pictures. It was very blendable. The packaging is pretty and gold, sleek, not bulky. In my opinion it's the best drugstore blush.

on 8/14/2015 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a really good blush for the price and it is a really unique colour, which I find difficult to find dupes for. It has just the right amount of pigmentation - not too much or too little. It blends well and lasts all day on my dry skin. It is the perfect peach shade in that it isn't coral-pink nor orange. However, I find that if I apply too much then it does look more apricot/orange and less peachy. Luminoso is an appropriate name as it looks luminous and gives you a pretty peachy sheen. It isn't too dramatic and does not contain large glitter particles. The packaging is a little bulky, but at least it is sturdy and will protect the product from breaking and crumbling. It is a lovely blush to use day to day and I feel that it would complement most skin tones.

on 8/2/2015 9:31:00 PM

Love this blush!!!!! I find it gives my light olive skin a beautiful glow. Will purchase over and over.

on 7/31/2015 10:43:00 PM

My absolute ride or die drugstore blush. The pigment is beautiful and I prefer it over NARS Orgasm. I find the sparkle to be more subtle and less chunky than Orgasm. Only a little bit of product is needed to give a perfect look for all skin colours. Because it is a baked blush it has a longer staying ability than most blushed making it an excellent purchase.

on 7/25/2015 2:48:00 PM

Definitely in my top 3 blushes! I love the color! It works really well for us fair skinned girls and boys. Gives a great luminous glow to the cheeks! Definitely recommend

on 7/24/2015 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've never been a blush person because I thought I didn't like blush, until I found Luminoso!! Soo in love with this blush, and the price is great too!

on 7/9/2015 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This blush is sooo gorgeous, but it's NOT a dupe for nars orgasm. Milani mineral baked blush in luminous is the real dupe.
this blush is more peachy/orange/glowy. still so pretty!

I am a big fan of all these blushes. I just wish the packaging wasn't so thick and they lasted longer on my skin... bc they're not longwearing

The finish is sooo amazing and adds such a healthy glow. it's really easy to apply and hard to overdo it. I think it's super flattering and adds such dimension to your skin
this blush is definitely worth having, even though it's not that dupe!

on 6/29/2015 11:26:00 AM

USD $7.49. The color is not a dupe for NARS Orgasm. Luminoso is a little more matte, and more brick/brown than peach. On my very fair MAC NC20/C2 skin, this looks like brick orange and extremely unflattering. If the tone works for you, awesome buy as the color is very pigmented (so you need very little product), the texture is pretty fine, and there is a lot of product for the money. Unlike other reviewers, I didn't see any shimmer when I put it on. Also you need a very light hand to layer it on - as mentioned, the product is very pigmented so it's very easy to overdo the blush. The case is flimsy, super-easy to break, and really big. Definitely don't need the brush compartment or the useless brush that comes with it.

Top Rated Milani Products