August 23, 2014 | 1046 users online

Lipstick - Avon - Ultra Color Rich Moisture Seduction

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Carla1346

I have this in the colour butterscotch and let me just say it's amazing it's super moisturising feels great on my lips and the colour payout is great!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by myap

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I was enticed to buy the Nude Perfection shade since friends say it was a close MLBB lipstick. The lipstick shade was perfect! It gives you a nice hint of color that is not that obvious. Very moisturizing indeed! But the longevity is very terrible. It comes off in 1-2 hours. I wish the color could stay a little bit longer.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by missvioletpurple

It is hydrating however the color pay off is very sheer, doesn't last, and melts easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by ofjune

My shade: Nude Perfection

Pros:
Moisturizing.
Good colour payoff.
Lasts okay.
Smells nice.
Lovely colour marbling effect.

Cons:
Needs to last longer really.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

Nothing to rave about, but a very pretty tinted lip conditioner style product for the price. I got "nude perfection" A slightly apricot-peachy pink with a coppery sheen on me. Avon packaging has improved recently and makes the product appear more expensive than it is. I probably wouldnt purchase any other shades as I find as with most of their lines the colours are very limited and most are in the berry red/peppermint pink ranges which I find incredibly unflattering. This product and this shade itself is very nice and I would recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by riamaynes

I love this lipstick! I love the moisture since I have dry lips. I will definitely try other colors too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 7:06:00 AM More reviews by mimie

at first i thought getting 2 lipsticks because they were so cheap, but they turned out to be incredible! i got red kiss and silky peach and i loved them! i was really curious because i read some reviews and i thought they wouldn't be pigmented at all. And i was so pleasantly surprised!! i'm getting the rest colours as well

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was placing an Avon order for a couple of my favorite scents and since this lipstick was only $5, I figured I'd try one. I looked for some swatches online for we all know that ordering avon stuff is usually a crapshoot if you go by the pictures in the brochure. I found a blogpost that showed a woman wearing the rosewine shade and on her it looked really fresh and natural so I got that one. On my NC15-20 skin this turned out to be a dark berry-wine shade but I still like it and I have to say that it is the most moisturizing lipstick I've ever tried. I put this on without lipbalm and it felt like I had for my lips were super soft and supple. This reminds me of the maybelline moisture extreme lipsticks that I liked so much but this avon one is better. I'm going to get pink taffeta and tangerine next. :D Highly recommend.
EDIT: Tangerine is a lovely peachy-coral-orange that I just love but Pink taffeta is a total miss. A pale pink with glitter...ick. Skip this one, ladies.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No