Jordana Easyliner for Eyes (Retractable Pencil)

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/18/2015 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I've used this product in colours blue devine and sea green for over two years and I've never regretted my choice. It's just too good to be true. Nigeria's usually very hot and sunny which could lead to the smudging and smearing of the liner but my jordana eyeliner stays on till I have to wash it off at night before I sleep. It makes my eyes very beautiful and bright. I wish I could post a picture of me so you could see how lovely I look with my Jordan liner on. My jordana eyeliner's worth all the stress and extra cash(it's quite expensive here in Nigeria). Go get yours now! Thank me later. #Winks#youwillloveit

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have this product in black. It's super cheap (around $1 at Walgreens). I love it, but I hate it. I go through so much eyeliner that it's difficult to justify dropping $20 on a pencil that won't last. This eyeliner glides on smoothly and delivers a rich, pigmented application. However, after a few hours it fades and creases terribly. It also smudges very easily. It's usually not much of an issue as I apply a liquid liner over it. Overall, it's an amazing base for deeper color or blending.
I have very sensitive, allergy-prone eyes and I wear contacts -- this product has never irritated my eyes which is a definite plus. :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love these because they are pigmented and for the fact that they are retractable. I have them in a purple and a teal shade. Long wearing and lovely in the waterline

on 7/23/2015 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

What I look for in a liner is,no smearing onto eyelids,good pigment,and that it last through the day.I have to say this super cheap eyeliner delivered on all of those tests.I have it in black,but they have so many colors to experiment with.I'll soon go back for more shades.I've seen a lot of people wearing aqua and I think jordana has one.

on 5/19/2015 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

JUST BUY IT.

The retractable pencil is extremely handy for lazy people like me that haven't the skills or patience for expert makeup application.
The product is really creamy soft but not too much that its hard to steer or smudges.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It's alright. My mom is a huge fan of these, and the dark purple eggplant shade on the upper lid and smudged on the lower outer corner looks beautiful on her because she has green eyes. For me, the seagreen shade ususally looks good on the waterline since I have amber colored eyes, but when I use it on anywhere but the waterline, it lasts about 5 minutes before it smudges and creases all over. I think this would be good for people just starting out using makeup, since its easy to use and remove if mistakes are made, and because the price is pretty good.

on 2/22/2015 2:57:00 AM

While it isn't the most pigmented or longest lasting eyeliner on the planet, what I like about it is that it is easy to smoothly apply, isn't irritating, is retractable, and has a lot of product. If I want it to last all the day long, I go over it with a thin line of eyeshadow and that does the trick.

on 12/30/2014 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

So, great this product I have hard time finding it locally anymore. Last time found it was at Walgreens and now is to popular that selling fast . I have the black , blue and green and driving through Leeds where to get it before new year , used this way before it was popular. Since I was 16 years old has Bee my fave eyeliner and goes smooth and is great for those of us that aren't or don't have patience for eyeliner brushes or wet liners . I love the softer look and trying use brown Eye Liner but my face has become harder find .

on 12/25/2014 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

It was ok. I usually just use it on my waterline, because on my lids it fades quickly. Glides on smooth, not the blackest or the longest lasting eyeliner I've ever tried. I would recommend this for beginners.

on 9/25/2014 11:19:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I purchased this is blue, it's a gorgeous colour. I find it glides on easily, no tugging and is very pigmented. But, I tried it in my waterline and it wore of very quickly. This liner smudges and can wiped of very easily so it's not good if your eyes are hooded. I find it wears off easily period. It never sets. It's too bad, it's a great colour. I have the Milani easyliner in the same packaging and it does the exact same thing. I thought it may be good to keep for an eyeliner that I want to smudge into the lash line, but this just wears right off, so they are going in the garbage.