November 21, 2014 | 1764 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Easyliner for Eyes (Retractable Pencil)

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by amy69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this is blue, it's a gorgeous colour. I find it glides on easily, no tugging and is very pigmented. But, I tried it in my waterline and it wore of very quickly. This liner smudges and can wiped of very easily so it's not good if your eyes are hooded. I find it wears off easily period. It never sets. It's too bad, it's a great colour. I have the Milani easyliner in the same packaging and it does the exact same thing. I thought it may be good to keep for an eyeliner that I want to smudge into the lash line, but this just wears right off, so they are going in the garbage.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by mschristinex

I LOVE THIS EYELINER. I got a bunch of these from my neighbor because she knew I loved makeup. I never even heard of the brand Jordana but I was willing to try it out (free eyeliner, duh!) I am literally obsessed with the way it easily glides on to my waterline. I use this to tightline and to apply on my waterline and lash line. I love how black this eyeliner is. The only problem that I have with it is the smudging during hot weather. It's not really that bad of a problem since it's easy to wipe off but it can be annoying. I will definitely be repurchasing and asking my neighbor where she got these beauties!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Sam3215

Very pigmented, long lasting, creamy and easy to apply

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I own multiples of these in the color Black. These are the eyeliners that I probably wear the most on a daily basis. The only time I switch up is when I have a special occasion to and I need for my eyeliner to be both smudge proof, budge proof, and be either water resistant or waterproof as well.

I like that they are super affordable. And, I can easily buy them from my local Walgreens.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by katautumn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I saw this eyeliner at my local Walgreen's. I think it was less than $2, so I bought the last pencil they had in black. I'm not the biggest fan of retractable pencils in the first place. I know a lot of folks love the convenience of not having to sharpen them, but I find the tips to be a little too rounded for my taste. I like a nice defined point, which is why I prefer pencils and products like Rimmel ScandalEyes. But different strokes for different folks. I'd heard rave reviews about Jordana Cosmetics. How the products are those drugstore gems you'd never give a second glance. The product tucked away in some dusty, nondescript location in your drugstore's makeup section. I was hoping this eye pencil would be one of those hidden gems. For me, it was not. I'll explain why.

Besides my own personal bias against retractable eye pencils, I found the formula to be severely lacking. Perhaps mine was a dud, but I found the pencil to be sticky, difficult to apply, and not very pigmented. In fact, on my lids it read more as a charcoal than a true black. I found the application to be very "skippy", even over primer. Because of the rounded tip, it applied too thick along my bottom lash line which gave me raccoon eyes. Then it started to smudge and wear off about an hour after applying it. After fighting tooth and nail just to get it on my upper lid, I was too concerned to actually try it on my waterline, but several other MUA members have stated that it lasts mere minutes on the waterline. Another odd thing about this liner is that it won't apply over eyeshadow. At all.

I am all about drug and dollar store gems. I own quite a few. Sadly, this is not a gem. It's simply a cheaply made eye pencil where the low price reflects the poor quality.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

At first the color came out dark and smooth. But after a few uses it started coming out lighter and drying out quickly. Now it's pretty much sheer/invisible and I need to press hard to get any color. I got what I paid for so I don't regret buying it; I did get around 10 decent uses of it before it started drying out. Won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by auburngal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, what a find. This is a review of the Lavish Brown color eye liner.

I was looking for a cool brown retractable eye liner and saw this for $2.99. Since I already like Jordana Easyliner for lips, I figured why not try it for eyes. Very happy I did.

Nice consistency for application- no dragging or tugging. Smudged well over shadow for a smoky eye; had enough definition for a defined liner.

Color is exactly what I wanted, a deep cool brown with no red to it.

Lasted all day (10 hours) over eye shadow base and eye shadow. Lasted better in fact than my much more expensive Elizabeth Arden eye liner.

Cheap enough to toss in a travel bag and I won't cry if lost. Reminds me, I should buy a few more of these.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by ashmiaka

i bought this in black. this just might be the cheapest retractable eyeliner on the market. unfortunately it is also a case where cost reflects quality. i found the pencil to be a little too waxy for easy application to the delicate eye area. it just did not glide on easily. plus, i had to go over my lash line maybe 3-4 x at least to get decent pigmentation. even then, the color was more of a soft black instead of a rich dark black that i like. i also found that it kind of started to "ball up" by the 3rd application where i could see mini balls of product when i ran my lash spoolie through my lashes. i was no impressed. the only good thing is that once the product was on my eyes, it didn't smudge onto my lower lash line. but overall, no go as i want something more pigmented and less difficult to apply near my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Ispania

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I discovered Jordana make up only two, three months ago. I started with Jordana bestslash Extreme mascara which I love.
And my second try is their retractable eyeliner in coffee bean and sea green. The eyeliners come in a wide range of colors and i m going to try a couple of more shades, but for now have it in seagreen and coffee bean.
I have to say nothing beats their price 1.99$ sometimes on sale for 1.60 at a local Walgreen. The quality will not disappoint either. These are soft, creamy and well pigmented eyeliners which glide easily, don't smudge. My favorite is coffee bean. It is dark brown, matches my eyes exactly. I usually apply it only on the upper lid, beginning from the middle of the lid and widen the line at the end, so that my eyes look bigger.The sea green is also very good pigmented. I would say this shade is close to dark emerald. Sure it will look gorgeous on lighter eyes, not on my dark brown unfortunately. I didn't really check the staying power, but it was ok for 3,4 hours while I was outside .

I can't wish more for these eyeliners. Nothing beats their price and the quality for the price and even compared to some pricey ones is excellent .I will definitely buy again and recommend to anybody.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by AidaE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually prefer waterproof liquid liners/pens over crayons and pencils because of their longevity. However, because of the price of this eyeliner I didn't hesitate to give it a chance. As an immediate pro, I loved how it glided on. It was really easy to get a solid and pigmented line unlike a regular pencil. It didn't smudge or smear like some liquid liners and it's more of a crayon texture than a pencil. It would be hard to get a ultra thin line due to the thickness of the tip and I don't see it working well with a cat eye look. But it would be great on or below the waterline. My biggest con is that it didn't last all day like the waterproof liners. It wore off after a few hours. But, for the $1.99 price, I would purchase again