Jordana Easyliner for Eyes (Retractable Pencil)

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/19/2015 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

JUST BUY IT.

The retractable pencil is extremely handy for lazy people like me that haven't the skills or patience for expert makeup application.
The product is really creamy soft but not too much that its hard to steer or smudges.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It's alright. My mom is a huge fan of these, and the dark purple eggplant shade on the upper lid and smudged on the lower outer corner looks beautiful on her because she has green eyes. For me, the seagreen shade ususally looks good on the waterline since I have amber colored eyes, but when I use it on anywhere but the waterline, it lasts about 5 minutes before it smudges and creases all over. I think this would be good for people just starting out using makeup, since its easy to use and remove if mistakes are made, and because the price is pretty good.

on 2/22/2015 2:57:00 AM

While it isn't the most pigmented or longest lasting eyeliner on the planet, what I like about it is that it is easy to smoothly apply, isn't irritating, is retractable, and has a lot of product. If I want it to last all the day long, I go over it with a thin line of eyeshadow and that does the trick.

on 12/30/2014 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

So, great this product I have hard time finding it locally anymore. Last time found it was at Walgreens and now is to popular that selling fast . I have the black , blue and green and driving through Leeds where to get it before new year , used this way before it was popular. Since I was 16 years old has Bee my fave eyeliner and goes smooth and is great for those of us that aren't or don't have patience for eyeliner brushes or wet liners . I love the softer look and trying use brown Eye Liner but my face has become harder find .

on 12/25/2014 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

It was ok. I usually just use it on my waterline, because on my lids it fades quickly. Glides on smooth, not the blackest or the longest lasting eyeliner I've ever tried. I would recommend this for beginners.

on 9/25/2014 11:19:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I purchased this is blue, it's a gorgeous colour. I find it glides on easily, no tugging and is very pigmented. But, I tried it in my waterline and it wore of very quickly. This liner smudges and can wiped of very easily so it's not good if your eyes are hooded. I find it wears off easily period. It never sets. It's too bad, it's a great colour. I have the Milani easyliner in the same packaging and it does the exact same thing. I thought it may be good to keep for an eyeliner that I want to smudge into the lash line, but this just wears right off, so they are going in the garbage.

I LOVE THIS EYELINER. I got a bunch of these from my neighbor because she knew I loved makeup. I never even heard of the brand Jordana but I was willing to try it out (free eyeliner, duh!) I am literally obsessed with the way it easily glides on to my waterline. I use this to tightline and to apply on my waterline and lash line. I love how black this eyeliner is. The only problem that I have with it is the smudging during hot weather. It's not really that bad of a problem since it's easy to wipe off but it can be annoying. I will definitely be repurchasing and asking my neighbor where she got these beauties!

on 5/6/2014 1:19:00 AM

Very pigmented, long lasting, creamy and easy to apply

on 3/29/2014 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I own multiples of these in the color Black. These are the eyeliners that I probably wear the most on a daily basis. The only time I switch up is when I have a special occasion to and I need for my eyeliner to be both smudge proof, budge proof, and be either water resistant or waterproof as well.

I like that they are super affordable. And, I can easily buy them from my local Walgreens.

on 3/5/2014 2:20:00 PM

I saw this eyeliner at my local Walgreen's. I think it was less than $2, so I bought the last pencil they had in black. I'm not the biggest fan of retractable pencils in the first place. I know a lot of folks love the convenience of not having to sharpen them, but I find the tips to be a little too rounded for my taste. I like a nice defined point, which is why I prefer pencils and products like Rimmel ScandalEyes. But different strokes for different folks. I'd heard rave reviews about Jordana Cosmetics. How the products are those drugstore gems you'd never give a second glance. The product tucked away in some dusty, nondescript location in your drugstore's makeup section. I was hoping this eye pencil would be one of those hidden gems. For me, it was not. I'll explain why.

Besides my own personal bias against retractable eye pencils, I found the formula to be severely lacking. Perhaps mine was a dud, but I found the pencil to be sticky, difficult to apply, and not very pigmented. In fact, on my lids it read more as a charcoal than a true black. I found the application to be very "skippy", even over primer. Because of the rounded tip, it applied too thick along my bottom lash line which gave me raccoon eyes. Then it started to smudge and wear off about an hour after applying it. After fighting tooth and nail just to get it on my upper lid, I was too concerned to actually try it on my waterline, but several other MUA members have stated that it lasts mere minutes on the waterline. Another odd thing about this liner is that it won't apply over eyeshadow. At all.

I am all about drug and dollar store gems. I own quite a few. Sadly, this is not a gem. It's simply a cheaply made eye pencil where the low price reflects the poor quality.