Eve Pearl 6 radiant eye shadows in Au' Natural

4.7

on 3/2/2013 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is an excellent palette for natural eyes. The three bottom colours are matte and the three top colours have a shimmer. The darker colours can be used on eyebrows. All of the colours are intensified by mixing with a little water.

on 9/6/2012 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I don't understand why Eve Pearl isn't loved here. I bought this palette at Hautelook and am so glad I did. At first glance I thought all these neutrals would be far too warm for my PPP complexion, and to be honest, they are, but they make my blue eyes simply magnificent. I use the 2 lightest shades for day and have received many, many compliments. These shadows are very pigmented, not powdery and at least on my oily lids have yet to crease into a muddy mess. I have yet to buy other EP eye palettes but will. I removed lippies for the cheapish looking packaging and the fact that mine came w/o sponge applicators.

on 2/11/2011 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is an amazing palette with 6 e/s & mirror. The colors are: a white shimmery, taupe shimmer, bronze shimmer, light pink matte, med pink matte, & plum matte. so easy to blend & in a nice hard case.

The colors are named: Carmel crisp,Cafe latte,White Russian,coco,nutmeg,tiramisu