November 22, 2014 | 1807 users online

Blush - Studio Makeup - Soft Blend Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Natley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was weary when buying this product, as I have never used this brand before. It cost me about $17 (with tax), and I was not disappointed with my purchase! It is a tightly packed powder that leaves no mess when applied! I bought it in the "petal" color, which is a light, pretty pink that naturally blends into my "fair-medium" skin. The packaging is wonderfully compact! It could use a mirror, but the product itself is great high-quality blush! I've already bought this twice, and I will definitely be buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 1:50:00 AM More reviews by gerripje

I'm new to this brand also, but I'm really loving what I've tried so far. I did purchase at London Drugs in Canada. The blush and eye shadow are so smooth and silky. They blend very easily and have great color pay off. It is on the expensive end, but as long as I like the product this much, I don't mind. I will be picking up more of this brand everytime I go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a review for the Studiomakeup line just launched by London Drugs in Canada. This Soft Blend blush is incredibly silky and blendable. It's just under $20.00 CDN but it's soooo worth it. The colour I got is "Plum" which looks like a vibrant pinky-plum that gives my fair cool tone face a lovely glow. A real winner for me. The package is beautiful....sleek and black with clear top. This is the third item I've tried from this line and so far I'm liking it very much. Some people might find the price a little high for a private brand from a DS but the quality is there and at this point in my life I don't care where I buy my products as long as they deliver. (NOT affiliated in any way).