November 23, 2014 | 1086 users online

Blush - 100 Percent Pure - Sheer Cheek Tint Stawberry

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by ckristen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wasn't expecting to like this product so much. It is pretty watery yet you can easily control the amount to apply. It does reminds me of Benetint and Posetint but without the huge price tag and is vegan and natural. The Strawberry color is soooo natural looking and easy to blend on the cheeks. My skin has been sensitive lately and gets irritated when I apply powder blush, so this product felt so soothing and cool on the face.

I love the packaging also, it comes in a squeeze tube and is quite sanitary compared to Benetint which is in a nail polish like bottle. I also apply the product to my lips (I believe it's lip safe since the ingredients are all natural). My worry is the shelf life, but I haven't had it long enough to tell you and the packaging does not indicate when expiration would be.

I am in love with this product and am excited to try their other colors.

Ingredient list as appearing on their website:

100% Natural Ingredients:Aloe Vera Gel, Vitamin E (a-tocopehrol), Pigments of Raspberry, Strawberry, Blackberry, Pomegranate, Red Wine, Plum and Cranberry, Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Avocado Butter, Extracts of Acai Berry, Rosemary, Grapefruit Seed, Japanese Honeysuckle, Oregano, Thyme, Goldenseal and Lavender, Witch Hazel