Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 3/3/2015 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favourite lip balm! I've been a huge fan of the Baby Lips line since its release. I love the ones which are tinted with some colour. Baby Lips are SUPER moisturising and they make my lips feel really soft. I love the orange coloured one and the pink coloured one. I'm actually quite a fan of the new 'electro pop' ones, too. They're just great if you want some colour to be added to your lips but at the same time you want your lips to be moisturised. I wear these everyday :)

on 3/2/2015 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I'm not even kidding .. Babylips "quenched" literally taste like marijuana. Lmao

I love the Baby Lips Line for its sheer color and its packaging. The color lasts for a long time and the color is just gorgeous. The only disappointment is that it doesn't provide as much hydration as I thought it would, especially comparing to other tinted lip balms. It dries out after two to three hours even though the color still looks awesome. So, if you are a person who cares a lot about how well a tinted lip balm moisturizes your lips, this is not a product for you. However, I would recommend this if you are looking for a lip stick with sheer color.

I really like the formula, it isn't sticky and hydrates at an average level, but the stick breaks off from the base after a few months. Smells really good though.

on 2/26/2015 5:28:00 PM

I purchased the Dr. Rescue thinking it would hydrate my lips very well. I absolutely hated the way it felt on my lips.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

The only one I liked was from the Dr.Rescue line, it worked well overnight but too oily throughout the day

on 2/24/2015 5:07:00 PM

These can be hit and miss for me.
I do not and would not really recommend them as a balm, or at least not as a lip treatment. Some of these I have even found to leave my lips dry.

I do like the shade Pink Punch very much. It is totally a MLBB (My Lips But Better) shade, and it is great for tossing in my purse or in the car to slap on in a hurry or when I have no mirror, as they are very easy to apply and if I lose them, it is no big deal, as they are so cheap.

But to use these for dry lips or as a lip treatment..? No. I would not recommend them for that. The clear one might be nice to use underneath a lipstick that is matte to avoid lip lines, but that is about all I would suggest these for.

Generally speaking I think these are mainly geared for young gals. I only forayed into them because of the hype. So I am kind of in the middle on these. Not terrible, they do have somewhat of a purpose as a quick glaze of subtle color and easy to apply in a hurry, but for their 'intended' purpose of a lip treatment, these just do not work for me.

on 2/24/2015 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

These lip balms did nothing for my lips. They are not moistorizing and didn't last. They also make my lips look gross and too shiny. i prefer the EOS lip balms 100% over the baby lips.
This is just my personal experience and I know that a lot of other people like this.
I will not be repurchasing this product.

on 2/22/2015 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

These make my lips so soft and is the Chapstick I've ever had!

on 2/22/2015 6:35:00 PM

I. LOVE. THESE!!! While my absolute favorite is the Dr. Rescue, I've been using these for years, and I keep the one with sunscreen in my gym bag. The cap doesn't come off easily, which is nice. My only complaints are 1. The effects stop working so well once your lips are healed, and 2. Sometimes, the actual stick of product can fall out of the packaging once you get 3/4 of the way through.

Popular Lip Treatments