Victoria's Secret Pure Reflection Lip Color- Dusk

4.3

on 4/16/2011 7:59:00 PM

I love this lipstick bit I am reviewing the Perfect Color lipstick in Dusk. This is d best nude lipstick shade for woc in my opinion. Its like a browned peach that is sheer, creamy and buildable. Cost $12 @ victorias secret. Cute, sleek, sexy packaging. Dosent last long though. Need a lip balm under to keep lips moist.

on 7/3/2009 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Dusk 206 is a natural mauve pink with some shine too it. Looks great on my light skin tone. Silver bullet tube his review: 8 outta 10

on 5/28/2009 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I can't believe I didn''t notice VS lipsticks earlier. I have purchased four different colors from the 75 percent off sale, and loved each and every one of them so much I've bought back ups! This is no exception. A lovely light golden bronze/nude on my lips. Will look great with warm summer looks. A great change from the normal pinky or peachy nudes, it also has a lovely golden sheen to it without looking tacky. Good for tan skinned gals. Nc42/lsf 8/mufe hd 153

on 12/18/2007 5:54:00 PM

I just received this FREE w/a coupon from VS w/an in store purchase!
Love it-great color :)

on 10/31/2007 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Wow. I absolutly am in love with this lipstick. I finally found a darker color that compliments my olive skin tone so much. This lipstick doesnt dry out, which i love. It's a shimmery, sheer rosey/brown color. It goes on so smooth and even. I will definatly repurchase.

on 9/29/2007 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is now my HG nude lipstick. It's creamy, perfect for my complexion, and just a good choice all around. I will definitely re-buy. I love the consistency of vs lipsticks

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Great color on me. This lipstick was very creamy, and it didnt dry up. I also loved that when I rubbed my lips together, it didnt bead up, like pull small peices of my skin off my lips...lol not sure if that happens to anyone else! The color is great for daytime wear, and also great for night time with gloss on top, such as VS Ashley lipgloss. I like how you can wear it with a neutral look and throw on a gloss and you can pull off the smokey eye look.

on 8/5/2006 3:36:00 AM

very nice neutral but you can wear it in the evening color.

on 1/9/2006 10:08:00 PM

I bought this after I saw it on a friend. I don't hate it but I don't love it either. It is a very shimmery pink/brown/nude shade, it went on my NC30 skin very sheer but after a few hours it turned a little too orange for me. Also I'm more of a gloss-tinted balm type of girl so I really didn't like the texture. I gave it to my mom after a few tries and she loves it. It's so soft and natural on her and looks amazing.

on 12/20/2005 2:34:00 PM

My first VS lipcolor and I have to say I love it...the color, the texture all are awesome....I am glad I chose this color..

Popular Lipsticks