April 17, 2014 | 1745 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Twilight Bath Bomb

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

I really love this bath bomb I used this along with cauldron bath meth ohh pure luxury I love it. It's soo moisturising on its on and with a bath melt. It's gorgeous

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another of my favourites from lush. Smells gorgeous, its bluey purpley glittery in the water, looks amazing! The twilight shower gel from last christmas is gorgeous also! Would definately recommend. Think the twilight shower gel ahould be made part of the regular lush collection!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by linet182

I'm not a big bath person, and purchasing this product was really more of an impulse purchase. I must say I LOVED this bath bomb. I realized a bath is the answer to all my stress I deal with throughout the day. First off, it smells incredible! I love that it bubbles in the water while I lay there relaxing. It turns the water different colors, which is pretty fun. Above and beyond all I love that it moisturizes my skin and it smells incredible! I will definitely start taking more baths from now on... only if I use twilight bath bomb!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This has got to be the most visually stunning bath bomb I've ever used! Pink and patterned with the moon and stars with a soft main fragrance of calming lavender and essential oils, I had to have it. I'm normally not a fan of lavender as it can be strong and dry my skin out if too concentrated, but this was not.
When dropping it in the bath it produced loads of coloured foamy bubbles and turned from pink to blue which in turn coloured the water and released its inner core of glitter when it started to melt away. Finally a good 15 minutes later the bubbles began to disappear and the water turned a beautiful glittery purple - gorgeous!
I found the scent to be extremely relaxing, ideal after a busy stressful day as well as the amazing glitter inside the bomb adding a subtle sparkle to my skin - enough to linger on the skin but not enough to make cleaning up the bath afterwards a big hassle.
Definitely one of my favourite bath products from Lush - smells amazing, helped me relax in the evening and worth buying for the visual display alone. Shame it costs 3.20 for a single bath so it's worth saving one for a special occasion, or after a particularly stressful day.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by sugarfreepersonality

I would definitely buy Twilight again. c:
I used it around 9:00 P.M the other night and it really looked like a dream. It fizzes out so slowly and beautifully- I must admit that I prefer the color it gives off while fizzing, not so much afterwards when it diffuses into a murky purple.
I didn't notice much of a smell, but my sense of smell is really quite terrible; I would say it's light and relaxing.

I just remember stepping in and thinking, "wow, this looks like a dream"- can't emphasize that enough. It's so beautiful! And I think it made my skin softer, too; it certainly felt silkly in the water.
Buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by shelbyclarke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the best bath bomb I have tried. I am a huge fan of the Twilight scent so I had to get the bomb after trying the shower gel.

While dissolving, you have distinct pink and blue swirls which are super pretty and fun (which isn't that main appeal of a LUSH bomb?!). The smell is amazing, lavender & malt. It makes the water super soft, I stayed in until the water got cold.

This is a bomb I can see myself buying again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMary3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Apart from the Golden Wonder bath bomb, this one comes at a close second. At first the water is a lovely pink color, similar to a sunset, then a darker blue is released, and combined the bathwater turns a very dark blue color with sparkles much like a night sky. The glitter isn't as evenly distributed as the Golden Wonder bath bomb, but it still quite lovely all the same. The water will remain this color for hours, and it quite pigmented. The smell is really soothing and fresh.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by TheMoonBunny

This is a one-time-use luxury purchase for a self-pampering night.

As others have pointed out, it has a lovely lavender and vanilla smell, and it will turn the water deep shades of violet -- very relaxing.

I wish it didn't have glitter in it because it makes clean-up difficult and sometimes the glitter will make me itch all over and feel like I need to shower... which kills the mood, right?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Lynsi01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

OMG this fizzy pink ball is heaven! It was my first ever purchase from Lush (along with the robot bomb for my DS). I couldn't smell it strongly in the store, but once it hit the hot water OMGGGGGGGGGGGG it smelled SO good. I've always loved lavender, but this was like lavender and vanilla spicy warmth yummy-ness! It took a while to fully dissolve, which was great because the colors swirled and darkened slowly, and then suddenly the glitter started to appear and it was literally like watching the sky at twilight having the stars slowly show up.

I want a year's supply of these! I slept SO soundly afterwards!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by missbioniclegs

Just tried this tonight, instant favourite! The smell is so relaxing, a mixture of Lavender and Malt, I feel really relaxed after my bath, this would be good to use if you have trouble unwinding at night before bed.

The colours are gorgeous, it's like a mini sunset in your bath :) The water turns a light creamy pink, then after a minute or so a sky blue from the second layer of the bath bomb. The 2 colours mix together on the surface like a sunset on a summers evening whilst underneath the water is a dark purple filled with bits of glitter like a starry night.

Really lovely and relaxing bath bomb, very well thought out with the colours and scents. Will be buying this again and again.