LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb

4.7

on 8/26/2015 4:10:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I enjoyed using this bath bomb a lot. It is so beautiful, especially the blue core and it made the bathroom smell amazing. The water turns purple with small pieces of glitter and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is one of the few core bath bombs I actually just tried ! Here's my lo-down...
Pros:
-The colors (the lavender/pink that opens up to that blue middle...so pretty!)
-Glitter (some people don't like this but personally I LOVE when bath bombs have glitter and stuff in them. This one in particular has a ton of silver glitter that sticks to you)
-Smells good (didn't last much past my bath but still smelled good)

Cons:
-Can't break for multiple use (due to blue core)
-Tons of glitter (I don't mind but I know some might)

Overall I really liked it, it's definitely one I'd repurchase for when I want to relax and soak in the tub.

on 6/19/2015 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

SO luxurious, a great way to pamper yourself. Only use half if you want it to go further because they are kind of expensive.

on 6/19/2015 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This was the first bath bomb I bought from Lush and definitely my favourite so far. I didn't like Tisty Tosty at all and was disappointed by Think Pink. This one is much better, in my opinion.

The bomb is huge so I broke it in half and so it lasted me for 2 baths. I really like the lavender scent, is truly calming and relaxing. I like the purple tinge in the water as well, makes it look as it feels- relaxing. I was glad I only used half each time because the smell was very intense. Maybe I wouldn't have liked it if I used it all in one go. On the other hand, half a bomb provided few bubbles and such bubbles dissipated quickly. I am starting to believe that bath bombs are not great for bubbles.

The only thing I didn't like was that it left some shimmers on my skin. They were very elegant shimmers and not glittery at all, but I still prefer not to have any residue on my skin. My skin looked good, though! :)

I find this bath bomb moisturising in the sense that my skin is not dry after the bath. I still had to use a body cream afterwards but my skin was nice and supple.

I am not sure if I will buy again because I really like my bubbles. I put yes because I might do. It's a lovely bath bomb though and even though it's expensive at least you can get two uses out of it.

on 6/7/2015 11:02:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This Bath bomb is so luxurious. It is the first I've ever tried from Lush and I will definitely be repurchasing. I bought this on a whim without knowing any of the other reviews and I am so glad I did. The scent is so enchanting, a lavender/light floral scent. It is very relaxing. The oils used in the bomb are so moisturizing and leave your skin feeling so soft. I got out of the bath feeling quite pampered. This is the perfect and relaxing way to end a long, torturous day.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this bath bomb. Its so pretty and it smells luxurious!! It truly looks like a Twilight. The next time I order from Lush I'm gonna buy 3 of these.

on 4/5/2015 7:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is a definite must have for somebody looking to have a calm and relaxing bath after a stressful day. Unlike other lush bath bombs I found that this had a nice subtle fragrance and wasn't overpowering or to over the top like some other bath bombs cab be. It also leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth even when I don't moisturise, definitely worth the buy x

on 2/12/2015 3:07:00 PM

This bath bomb is just lovely. The smell is gorgeous. Leave the bath a beautiful pastel blue pinky colour and the shimmer in it is just lovely too. Very relaxing and definitely perfect for a long bath after a long day! Definite repurchase and recommend to anyone. The smell is very cocoay and vanilla like. Not crazy floral or spicy. Just a nice everyday scent.

on 2/3/2015 2:02:00 PM

My third favorite for Lush bath bombs. Lavender scent super relaxing.

on 1/4/2015 7:15:00 PM

I used to be addicted to this, using it daily, but am recovering. It's one of my favorite bath bombs. It makes you so glittery and is relaxing. Some lush bombs make me itchy but this one doesn't.

Popular Bath Treatments