August 27, 2014 | 1459 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - So White Bath Bomb

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by TheMoonBunny

While this bath bomb was a slow fizzer, I could barely smell the apple fragrance in the tub, and it didn't do anything noticeable for my skin. To me it's a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by HollywoodMuzic101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I smelled this at the store and I loved the scent. It smelled kind of like candy apples with a hint of floral and musk. It fizzed nicely and was very moisturizing. The scent lingered and was strong on my skin for hours. And the bathroom smelled heavenly. It didn't leave residue and foamed slightly. I actually kept the sticker and I could still smell the scent of so white on the sticker for around 3 weeks straight! Amazed, a bit disappointed that it only yields one bath though. Lush, make this bigger!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2012 6:43:00 AM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Got this in a gift set for Christmas. Smelled like apples before it went in the bath, but when it went in and dissolved I couldn't smell a thing. Bear in mind, this costs 2-3 individually. I'm pleased i didnt waste my money!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by MissJenn909

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really, really, really wanted to enjoy this bath ballistic but I didn't! I LOVE the scent of it, it smells like fresh apples with a hint of floral but when I put it in the bath, it just disappoints. It doesn't change the water into any particular colour and it promises a layer of fluffy, white foam but it didn't deliver! So White takes about 5-7 minutes to dissolve but when it's gone, it's gone and there is no fun coloured water and no bubbles or foam. All that's left is a gentle scent but the scent did not stick very strongly to my skin after the bath. I was really disappointed by how this product turned out.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by loraanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of LUSH's holiday products only available for a limited time. Out of all the holiday bombs, I believe this is the smallest and cheapest. While it is described to smell like apples, it does not smell like a typical apple. I can only describe it as smelling cleaner, more citrusy, and more refreshing than your average apple scent. It's really difficult to explain the scent, but nonetheless it smells so heavenly!
This was my first bath bomb that I used and I was pleased with it. It does not fizz out quickly and leaves the water feeling milky. Although it is white, it does not really turn the bath water completely white. The scent lingered on my skin for a good few hours before going away.
I guess the only con I can think of for this product is that it's a bit boring compared to LUSH's other bath bombs. It does not have little bits and pieces in it or any cool colors. This bath bomb is the epitome of simple and clean.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by BovinaSancta

I was very confused when I put this product in my bath. I thought I was getting a bomb that smelled like green apples. This was very floral to me and I didn't enjoy it one bit. I did not notice any sort of soothing or moisturizing quality to it either. I love bath bombs, but this one was my big dissapointment.