November 24, 2014 | 964 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Happy Blooming

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 9:56:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite LUSH products. I love the scent of this bath melt and it leaves a light coating of moisturizer on your skin when you get out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by hopelesschocolate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the first Bath Melt I have tried from LUSH and I promise it won't be the last! I only like to have a luxurious bath once in a while, so the 3 piece you can break it into are enough to last me awhile. These bath melts are heavenly for a really hot bath that can dry out your skin, because these help to keep your skin moisturized then too. It smells like cherries and sweets and I really noticed a differents after getting out of that bath! I would love to get this again, but LUSH will take it out anyday now.
So if this review was helpful run out and get this before it is gone forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 5:45:00 AM More reviews by Blossom79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of lush's better value bath products.
To me it doesn't smell anywhere near strong enough though.
I am torn by if I like coating it leaves on your skin, as mine doesn't need any moisturising. It is nice to bathe in though and colours the water beautifully. It DOES leave a scum on the bath, but nothing a quick rinse won't fix.

I will buy it again, but I do prefer all the solid bubble baths.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by tastycactuar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this bath melt. If you purchase one melt, you actually get three uses out of it - it snaps easily into three equal parts, and one part takes care of a bathtub full of water. It moisturizes the skin without making it greasy and doesn't stain the bathtub.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 8:00:00 AM More reviews by kbur084

This is softening and i love the smell it leaves in your bathroom and how it turns the water pink, butt i have found it leaves a pink scum around my bath tub :/

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2011 8:02:00 AM More reviews by AMajor87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first heard of this product I honestly thought I would hate the smell, but it ended up being one of my favorites from lush. I do wish that the color of the bath water turned more bright pink compared to the greyish milky pink you get from this. My skin always feels significantly softer after using this. One of my must haves from lush.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Jenny86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product! I made an online order and I asked for a sample of this and they sent me 1/3 of the original product as a sample. That is enough for one bath, so when you buy the whole product you can get 3 uses of it.

I thought it wasnīt going to be enough but I was so wrong! With just one piece the colour of the water gets really pink, and itīs really moisturizing! It made my skin really soft and the smell lingers to the skin. I only gave this 4 out of 5 because the smell is a little strong and can bother some people. I like the smell, is like cherry with another scent I canīt exactly find out, but it can be really strong especially while youīre taking your bath.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Lylacgirl

I love this melt so much! It smells like cherries and lingers onto your skin after! There are 2 little marks and you can break them and get 3 uses out of one. It left me feeling AMAZING.. my only wish is that it would be better if it floated.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by BovinaSancta

I really like this bath melt. It smells very much like cherries and has calamine powder in it. I paid $6.95 for it online and got 3 uses out of it. I filled my bath full of hot water, got in, then dropped in the little piece of the bath melt. It starts melting immediately in the water and starts turning it a light pink. I rubbed it in between my hands under the water to help it melt a little faster. I soaked for about 15 minutes and when I got out I could definately feel the difference in my skin. It was a little smoother and I smelled like cherries the rest of the day. My tub didn't get stained pink and there was no residure left behind. Would repurchase any day!