August 27, 2014 | 1529 users online

Cleansers - Johnson & Johnson - Head-To-Toe Baby Bath

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by anshort4angel

This USED to be my Holy Grail face wash - at first my backup cleanser and then my go-to for the past 8 years. It was such a great cleanser removing all my makeup without ever stinging my eyes. The scent was really nice and light, too! Unfortunately, they changed the formula and now it smells overwhelmingly purfumey and breaks me out :( so sad, so long, good friend.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by lucygirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted a gentle facial cleanser. I believed the reviews and bought this. Very drying. Total waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Yony

This is my first review of anything - ever. But I am so inclined to review this as it has made such a differnce to my skin since using it as a face wash. I have struggled for the last ten or so years with acne, varying from mild to severe at times. I know that my skin reacts badly to certain ingredients, but pinpointing which ones is difficult when a lot of products have so many. As an experiment I thought i'd try this,with the rational that if it's mild enough for baby, it's mild enough for me. And this is indeed true! Having used this for the past three or four months, and without changing anny other elements of my skincare, I feel that I can confidently say that it is no coincidence that my skin has improved so greatly. I rarely get more that a single blocked pore once a month or if I have been too lazy to wash off my make up, which I find this is excellent for. It doesn't leave a trace and doesn't sting my eyes. I'm not even half way through my first bottle yet and i've been usung it as body wash too on occassion when I run out of my usual staple (also johnson's, softwash extracare). My skin is usually dehydrated yet oily and I can't say that this has changed, but having said this I don't think my skin has looked better since I was fourteen, truthfully, and I am now twenty-seven. I used to be addicted to face scrubs and didn't feel clean if I hadn't sloughed away the top layer of skin from my face. It's a hard habit to break! Now I mix in a tiny bit of scrub with a pump of this once a week or so and it does me well. It has taken a lot of trial and error to get to this point, so forgive the monologue. I just hope if you have struggled with cosmetic acne and give this a try (and for the price, why not?) you will have the same success as me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Joyc25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's every bit of wonderful you guys said it would be!! It cleanses my dry skin oh so well without drying it one bit! It took off my Studio Fix liquid, gel liner and L'oreal tubing mascara! This is HG love!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by dollief

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My old standby. Been using for about 15 years. Very mild and does not burn the eyes. A definite must-have for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: As a facial CLEANSER, goot price and good suds.

CONS: As a BODY WASH, does not remove antiperspirant well. As a CLEANSER: leaves my combo and ruddy skin more red and tight. Too drying for dry skin.

ALTERNATES: Olay's Sensitive Skin face wash.