SKII Facial Treatment Cleanser

3.9

pitera (saccharomycopsis ferment filtrate), sodium lauroyl glutamate, sodium pca, water, propylene glycol, methylparaben, butylene glycol, glycol stearate, glycolamide stearate, peg-150 stearate, cocamide DEA, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, propylparaen, triclosan, perfume ------- Water, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, Peg-150 Stearate, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate (Pitera), Sodium Pca, Glycol Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Glycolamide Stearate, Hydrolyzed Linseed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Phenethyl Alcohol, Cocamide Mea, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Triclosan, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 3/17/2015 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

PROs:
None really

CONs:
The texture makes me feel dry and unclean. Its so expensive, you think it would work a miracle - it doesn't. I'm really disappointed in SKII products, with the exception of the Facial Treatment Essence. I am certain there are other cleansers out there that can do the same job for less, not that it did much for me

on 12/12/2014 10:32:00 PM

I've tried many cleansers to find the perfect one, SK-II!
My skin glow and radiance after a few uses. It removes make-up pretty good, but I would suggest make-up removal first, such as SK-II cleaning oil. This cleanser wouldn't work well with waterproof makeup.

The down side is the price of this product, but you've got what you've paid for...

on 11/7/2014 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love this cleanser, it works really well on My skin. Cleanse well, and i dont feel dry or anything after a face wash. I Don't think I could ever live without this!!! Love the smell, i think it smells like an aromatic rose essence. I am totally happy with the cleanser!

on 11/7/2014 9:20:00 AM

I wonder why everyone said that this cleanser is drying?? I have a dry/combination skin type, and I dont feel dry at all after each and every wash. Somehow it makes My pores less visible, and I kinda love the smell of it, it reminds me of hazeline snow. It makes my skin smooth and I really love it!!! Strongly recommend this to anyone.

on 11/6/2014 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Soft and gentle facial wash for me! It doesn't make my skin have the "tight" and too dry sensation after I used it. Really love the gentle rosy smell. It is not too much and so relaxing. I suggest to wet your face before using it or else the foam will not really appear. But even if you wet your face enough, this cleanser will not create too much foams like any other cleansers.

I always like SKII's packaging: simple yet exclusive. I bought it for about US$53 (converted from IDR to US$) but checked it on SKII USA official website and it cost US$75 for 120g/4.2 oz. Lucky me! I purchased it in mid December and still had ⅓ products to go! Really worth the money.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

It cleansed my face temporarily, and the oil would come back fast and furious. My face broke out into tiny bumps after a week or so. Will not repurchase.

on 8/16/2014 3:14:00 AM

Fantastic cleanser. Face felt nice and soft, clean and hydrated after use. Only downside is the price.

on 8/2/2014 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have never written a review without adequate trial time. This is an exception.
My freaking oily skin got stripped. I felt so tight on the face after using this after first time use. And mind you, I've been using bunch of products, from acne face wash to specifically address oily skin, yet none left my face feeling tight as this one did.
I will try again tomorrow. But for the amount of money, I expected a luxury version of face wash and great result. Not like this.

on 1/11/2014 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have the gentle version of the cleanser. This product is probably best suited for those with oily skin as I found it was too drying and left my skin feeling 'tight' after use. Overall as a cleanser, it does make the skin feel fresh and rid of any impurities, however, I would not recommend this for normal skin types as the formula can be a bit harsh (even for the gentle version).

on 12/13/2013 8:05:00 AM

At the moment i use my brothers acne face wash he got from Thailand after i had a huge breakout and i want to prevent that from happening again. However i want to switch cleansers because now my face is starting to get really dry and flaky on my nose. I've try other cleansers from drugstore to high end and they have all left that tight and dry feeling after i get out of the shower. I would normally have to quickly apply moisturiser straight after because if i didn't my face would be so tight and i felt restricted from making facial movements.

Since i have other SK II products i thought maybe i should try this cleanser but i can't bring myself to pay $90 aud (from myer) for a cleanser with very mixed reviews. Luckily for me i've been able to collect quite a few sample sized SK II treatment essence and cleansers from the Qantas first class bags. So i've been using very little of the sample size SK II cleanser and i'm quite impressed of how foamy it gets just by using a tiny amount. My face felt super clean and for me my face was left feeling soft. I haven't had any breakouts yet and i hope it stays thats way *knocks on wood*.

I'll be definitely be getting the full sized one since i have fallen in love with this and i've also found one for a much cheaper from an Asian website.