November 24, 2014 | 2064 users online

Cleansers - SKII - Facial Treatment Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by kesenia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love this cleanser, it works really well on My skin. Cleanse well, and i dont feel dry or anything after a face wash. I Don't think I could ever live without this!!! Love the smell, i think it smells like an aromatic rose essence. I am totally happy with the cleanser!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Fedorova

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I wonder why everyone said that this cleanser is drying?? I have a dry/combination skin type, and I dont feel dry at all after each and every wash. Somehow it makes My pores less visible, and I kinda love the smell of it, it reminds me of hazeline snow. It makes my skin smooth and I really love it!!! Strongly recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by abian1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Soft and gentle facial wash for me! It doesn't make my skin have the "tight" and too dry sensation after I used it. Really love the gentle rosy smell. It is not too much and so relaxing. I suggest to wet your face before using it or else the foam will not really appear. But even if you wet your face enough, this cleanser will not create too much foams like any other cleansers.

I always like SKII's packaging: simple yet exclusive. I bought it for about US$53 (converted from IDR to US$) but checked it on SKII USA official website and it cost US$75 for 120g/4.2 oz. Lucky me! I purchased it in mid December and still had ⅓ products to go! Really worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2014 10:31:00 AM More reviews by silverslytherin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It cleansed my face temporarily, and the oil would come back fast and furious. My face broke out into tiny bumps after a week or so. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 3:14:00 AM More reviews by Misszeeb

Fantastic cleanser. Face felt nice and soft, clean and hydrated after use. Only downside is the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by pb84

I have never written a review without adequate trial time. This is an exception.
My freaking oily skin got stripped. I felt so tight on the face after using this after first time use. And mind you, I've been using bunch of products, from acne face wash to specifically address oily skin, yet none left my face feeling tight as this one did.
I will try again tomorrow. But for the amount of money, I expected a luxury version of face wash and great result. Not like this.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by m3iii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the gentle version of the cleanser. This product is probably best suited for those with oily skin as I found it was too drying and left my skin feeling 'tight' after use. Overall as a cleanser, it does make the skin feel fresh and rid of any impurities, however, I would not recommend this for normal skin types as the formula can be a bit harsh (even for the gentle version).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 8:05:00 AM More reviews by BellaVespa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

At the moment i use my brothers acne face wash he got from Thailand after i had a huge breakout and i want to prevent that from happening again. However i want to switch cleansers because now my face is starting to get really dry and flaky on my nose. I've try other cleansers from drugstore to high end and they have all left that tight and dry feeling after i get out of the shower. I would normally have to quickly apply moisturiser straight after because if i didn't my face would be so tight and i felt restricted from making facial movements.

Since i have other SK II products i thought maybe i should try this cleanser but i can't bring myself to pay $90 aud (from myer) for a cleanser with very mixed reviews. Luckily for me i've been able to collect quite a few sample sized SK II treatment essence and cleansers from the Qantas first class bags. So i've been using very little of the sample size SK II cleanser and i'm quite impressed of how foamy it gets just by using a tiny amount. My face felt super clean and for me my face was left feeling soft. I haven't had any breakouts yet and i hope it stays thats way *knocks on wood*.

I'll be definitely be getting the full sized one since i have fallen in love with this and i've also found one for a much cheaper from an Asian website.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2013 8:05:00 AM More reviews by luilui827

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Facial Treatment Cleanser -> now Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser

I do not usually write reviews, but felt strongly about this product that I had to share my experience.

My cousin in her early 30s recommended this cleanser to me. She has glorious skin and I really wanted it to work for me.

I was expecting a "gentle" cleanser, as the name suggests. This was far from gentle. My oily combination skin got a good stripping. Felt dry and tight immediately after I dabbed my face dry. Way too strong for the skin on your face. I wouldn't even use this on my body.

It is a white soapy texture you lather with water. I squeezed about 2cm as the SKII lady suggested. I lathered with water, then gently applied onto my wet face. I dabbed my face dry and immediately I could feel it getting taut.

For the price you pay for this cleanser, I was expecting more. Really disappointed. Well, at least I gave it a go.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by llyrek

Pricy but my go-to cleanser as it removes the day's grime but never leaves face dry or tight even if I do a second wash. A little goes a long way too.