Cover Girl Queen Collection Natural Hue Concealer

on 8/15/2015 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I can get better coverage with plain water! While they have a good color selection,it's basically useless if you don't have the coverage to back it up. Don't waste your money.

on 2/5/2013 5:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

the only thing I like about this concealer is the packaging. its watery and doesn't cover anything. I'm still trying to find a use for it. It doesn't even work as a under eye concealer. I would definitely NOT purchase again

on 4/17/2012 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Ditto to what msmocha said. This product is watery and doesn't cover well at all. However, being the cheapo I am, I will use as an undereye conceal.

on 3/12/2012 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This product does little as a concealer to actually conceal anything (whether that be dark spots, undereye circles or blemishes) so I wouldn't repurchase.

I do like the color selection and the various shades that the Cover Girl Queen line offers to women with brown skin tones. I bought the concealer in "light" which turned out to be a good match for my complexion; additionally I have no complaints about the packaging.

However, the formula is very thin, wet and slippery. Even with several layers, I find that the product does little to even fade dark spots. To me this almost seems to be a very sheer foundation packaged/advertised as a concealer, but perhaps this works well for those who have very little conceal.

on 9/10/2011 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Ok so like the previous reviewer said, this is not a concealer that is going to do anything for you when it comes to blemishes. However, this is a staple product for me because it goes on perfect over any corrector. At the moment I am using bobbi brown in dark bisque for correcting and this product for the yellow toned hue I need to cover the salmon corrector. The color light is perfect for me and I enjoy how hydrating it is. They should look into creating a fuller coverage concealer for facial blemishes.

on 12/19/2010 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I bought this concealer in Terra Terracota. I normally wear mahogany in Black Opal Cover and Clear concealer but ran out and needed something to use until my order came in. This concealer was very watery in my opinion and did not provide good coverage. If you have blemishes that you are trying to conceal, this is not the product for you. It did ok under my eyes, but was an epic fail at covering any blemishes, I will not buy this product again.