July 28, 2014 | 961 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - Queen Collection Natural Hue Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2013 5:14:00 AM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the only thing I like about this concealer is the packaging. its watery and doesn't cover anything. I'm still trying to find a use for it. It doesn't even work as a under eye concealer. I would definitely NOT purchase again

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Ditto to what msmocha said. This product is watery and doesn't cover well at all. However, being the cheapo I am, I will use as an undereye conceal.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by kitsha88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product does little as a concealer to actually conceal anything (whether that be dark spots, undereye circles or blemishes) so I wouldn't repurchase.

I do like the color selection and the various shades that the Cover Girl Queen line offers to women with brown skin tones. I bought the concealer in "light" which turned out to be a good match for my complexion; additionally I have no complaints about the packaging.

However, the formula is very thin, wet and slippery. Even with several layers, I find that the product does little to even fade dark spots. To me this almost seems to be a very sheer foundation packaged/advertised as a concealer, but perhaps this works well for those who have very little conceal.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by lboogs88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok so like the previous reviewer said, this is not a concealer that is going to do anything for you when it comes to blemishes. However, this is a staple product for me because it goes on perfect over any corrector. At the moment I am using bobbi brown in dark bisque for correcting and this product for the yellow toned hue I need to cover the salmon corrector. The color light is perfect for me and I enjoy how hydrating it is. They should look into creating a fuller coverage concealer for facial blemishes.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by msmocha30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer in Terra Terracota. I normally wear mahogany in Black Opal Cover and Clear concealer but ran out and needed something to use until my order came in. This concealer was very watery in my opinion and did not provide good coverage. If you have blemishes that you are trying to conceal, this is not the product for you. It did ok under my eyes, but was an epic fail at covering any blemishes, I will not buy this product again.