Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 4/16/2015 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great coverage, creamy, and dries rather quick. I use this under my eyes, redness and spots and it does the job. I have sensitive skin and do get the odd break out every now and then and I haven't noticed any major breakouts from this.

on 4/15/2015 4:24:00 PM

I've really been trying to find good drug store concealers. This is new to me this year but I really wanted to attempt it. I've heard great reviews for this concealer and I just really love something that is easy to apply as I work full time and am a full time student. I purchased the color Light. I liked the way it felt and coverage was okay but not full coverage. I dont need it for full coverage but I love the highlighted under eye look. I am an NC30-35 and I felt like this didn't highlight or brighten at all. Yes it did cover and set very nicely with NO CREASING which was great ! but the color just sucked. Only when i added the NYX yellow HD concealer on top did it look like i was highlighted. So I stopped using for under eye and tried to just highlight the face which was the same thing I feel like it almost just blended in with my skin tone. Slightly disappointed that very few hinted that about the color. Probably won't purchase this again.

Best drugstore concealer I've tried. I have dry, sensitive skin. I don't know how well it would perform on oily skin. Creamy, not watery or cakey. Good coverage, satin finish.

I only use a small amount and pat it into my skin with my fingers. Covers redness and under eye circles. I use 'Fair', which is slightly darker than the name would suggest, it was too dark for me in winter but is a good match in summer. 'Light' was too light.

Works well on it's own on days when you don't want to bother with foundation. I do set it with Mac MSFN Powder. Great value, will repurchase!

on 4/14/2015 2:51:00 PM

I absolutely love this concealer. I used to religiously wear maybelline instant age rewind, but I'm not quite sure what happened bc I can't wear it anymore due to major creasing and it just feels greasy. This has a beautiful consistency and doesn't seem to crease on me. Also, it feels very soft under the eyes. Not too dry and not too tacky once I set it. It's a beautiful concealer and will continue to use it.

on 4/13/2015 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I use this everyday. Does a great job and I like that I didn't have to spend a high end price.

on 4/11/2015 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I do 90% of my shopping online and I do a lot of online shopping...and I am a great bargain hunter. (I do spend money on things that I think are worth it). Therefore, I write a lot of honest and genuine reviews;)

I really like this concealer and use it everyday. I think this is great for highlighting and contouring!!! On its own, this would be good for mild dark circles or discoloration but if you have major dark circles and discoloration, I think you may have to use this in conjunction with something else...depending on the coverage level of your foundation and how unseen you want imperfections to be. For example, if using mac foundations like studio fix, this concealer alone should be fine. But if using with NYX HD foundation or Rimmel, there coverage is not that intense so you may need to use Fit with another concealer. If I use Fit with low coverage foundations, then I also use Fit along with La Girl Pro-concealers. But if using with Nars or MAC's fuller coverage foundations, Fit concealer is enough.

I love the consistency, does not dry cakey (does not dry so quickly so gives you time to work with it), blends seamlessly, does not emphasize fine lines, and looks flawless. For the price, there is a lot of concealer and will last you a while. I appreciate how easy it is to apply and you can see how much concealer is left.

I use the sand for highlighting and cafe/deep for contouring. I am NC40 with warm undertones so cafe and deep is for subtle contour. If you want more dramatic, I would use a darker powder over cafe/deep or use a darker concealer. Sand shows up beautiful on medium skin-tone as a highlighter.

I was so impressed with Maybeline's fit that I tried their dream highlighter/under-eye correctors. Those are really good also (recommend honey shade for medium to dark skin-tone). I am curious to try age-rewind seeing how good fit is.

I have read that Fit is a dupe for Nars radiant concealer. I actually went out and bought 2 Nars concealer in custard and ginger. I like their concealer but was not impressed. I like the FIT concealer more. For the nars, I thought it was overpriced, not that creamy, had to get out of tube, and you did not get much for the price. I find MAC's concealers more impressive than the NARS. So I returned the Nars and bought mac concealers. (although I do like the shade offerings of the nars concealers. they did cover dark circles and imperfections) I use the fit for everyday use like going to run errands and such and I use MAC's prolong wear or select cover for special times. When I use the fit concealer everyday, I use along with la girl cosmetics pro-concealer. I use the fit to highlight and contour. La girl is more for coverage (hides imperfections really well!) La girl is so affordable...the two together work so well!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

use the darker shades for contouring, love the consistency very easy to blend only con is the packaging it does look nice and high end but it leaks thankfully not outside of the lid but when i open it up it just goes everywhere

on 4/8/2015 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm Asian with oily, sensitive, and hormonal skin. During the summer, I'm usually an NC25-30 and winter I'm NC20-25. I bought Light to mix with Sand for winter. During the summer, I use Sand alone and Light for highlighting. I also recently bought Cafe for contouring.

I began using this as a concealer which was great. The coverage is light to medium, but I'd say a little more on the medium side. It's buildable but not enough for a full coverage concealer. So if you have a big, red whopping pimple or scab, it's not going to perform as a full coverage concealer. But for general redness, it's amazing. The texture is creamy and doesn't get patchy, cakey, or chalky.

About a month ago, I got lazy with my usual tedious foundation routine and decided to swipe this all over my face as a light foundation. Holy. Grail. The fact that it's light (but buildable) and doesn't get patchy/cakey; the finish looks so ridiculously natural (satin to semi-matte). I basically concentrate it in the center of my face, bridge of the nose, and and a little bit down my neck so there's no harsh line. I also apply it to anywhere I have redness such as around the nostrils, cheeks, and then I go to town with my buffing brush. After that, I'll dab a little extra on a couple of spots and blend that in my with brush. Then I use Cafe in areas I need to contour and finally set it with my Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder. My skin will still show through but the concealer will completely even out any redness or discoloration I have. The concealer doesn't make me more oily than I already am. I would blot my t-zone one to two times max throughout the day - not a big deal considering that this stuff doesn't separate or cake at all. This concealer doesn't break me out either.

I know that if I use this as a foundation, it could get a little pricey. But I've already spent way too much money on way too many high-end foundations that do not even compare to this product. So whatevs.

Try it out! :D

Amazing!! I've been through bout three of these by now? They're so easy to apply underneath the eyes and easy to blend. Best drugstore concealer!!! The coverage is great too and it lasts a pretty long time. I highly recommend this concealer if you're looking for a great under eye concealer that's affordable! You won't regret it!!!

on 4/6/2015 6:55:00 AM

Pros:
- creamy and blend-able
- great for cleaning up brows and highlighting brow bone
- average for under-eyes
- sets reasonably well (satin to semi-matte)

Cons:
- not as good overage for dark circles, but is still able to partially do the job

Great product, I use it for touching up, when my foundation rubs off my face etc.