January 30, 2015 | 2065 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2015 6:52:00 PM More reviews by lolarica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Ooooh, the ever-hyped Fit Me concealer! Let me first say: I do like it. It's super lightweight in consistency, blends beautifully, covers nicely (but not fully), and has decent staying power on its own.

However, the shade range to me seems pretty limited--I am NC/NW20-ish and got it in the second lightest shade, Light 10, but it's ever slightly so dark for my skin tone (but again, it's blendable, so maybe not a big deal). The lightest shade, Fair 15 (hey, how is the lightest shade #15 and the second lightest #10? huh???), seemed way too pink for me, especially since I prefer concealers to be on the warmer/yellower end of the spectrum to counteract dark circles and redness.

Whenever I use this by itself, it's only when I'm having a good skin day and I just need a light layer across a broad area of my face to even out skin tone. However, if I'm spot treating (which I am more often than not, thanks to my lovely post-inflammatory pigmentation and minor melasma), I like to mix this with the Revlon Colorstay concealer in Light 02. The Revlon is yellower with much better staying power--however, as a result, it's drier/less blendable, plus it tends to cling to my dry/flaky spots, so using it in combo with the more liquidy, but not as long-lasting, Fit Me seems to work best for me. (By the way, I should mention I don't usually use this under my eyes, as I prefer the Maybelline Dark Spot Age Eraser concealer--and THAT stuff is awesome.)

That all being said, this is a good (NOT holy grail for me, unfortunately) quality concealer for the price. Plus Maybelline frequently goes on sale/prints coupons, so it's definitely worth a try.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2015 6:04:00 AM More reviews by emem3887

I seriously do not understand the hype over this concealer. Way too sheer, i felt as though i had to apply it at least three coats to get a decent coverage for under my eyes. It creases also so I had to apply a setting powder for it, I didn't feel like it had much longevity as it doesn't last through the day. Definitely will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2015 12:41:00 AM More reviews by wettissue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this product! I use my concealer for both a highlight and to conceal a little darkness under my eyes. This baby certainly does the trick and does it well! Since buying this concealer I have not repurchased the Nars creamy concealer and don't think I will. I am typically a high end makeup snob so when a friend told.me to try it out I had very low expectations. Guess I deserve that egg on my face lol

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2015 10:55:00 AM More reviews by ellablue123

This concealer is what prevents me from buying Nars creamy concealer and MAC Pro longwear concealer! This concealer is amazing and opaque and yellow-toned which is amazing for dark under eyes. One issue is that it does crease slightly even when set with powder which most concealers do. However, the shade is great and not pink which helps hide dark under eyes. It's also great for concealer around the entire face. It's not too thin or too thick, but it is very pigmented. I use shade Sand when im NC 20-25, and shade Medium when i'm NC 30-40 (very tanned)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2015 8:45:00 PM More reviews by taraconnely

This concealer works very well. It's an excellent match for my skin tone ( medium) and I feel that it really minimizes the appearance of my dark circles
Under my eyes. This is not a heavy concealer so it doesn't COMPLETELY cover like you would see with a heavier concealer but it certainly covers enough to make the dark circles less noticeable and I can wear this concealer with NO foundation - just concealer and it looks natural . It really is a true fit

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2015 8:44:00 PM More reviews by emolina

My favorite drugstore concealer by far. It isn't without its flaws, but I find it to be very creamy and easy to blend. It holds up well in my problematic under eye area, which goes from oily to dry depending on the season. It doesn't highlight my dryness in the winter and it doesn't fade away when I'm oily. My only complaint is that it does tend to settle in some of my fine lines, thankfully I don't have many. I will post an update when I pick up the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer- they are supposedly dupes and I'd love to compare the two!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 12:55:00 AM More reviews by thebriggs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this concealer! The hype is right! The coverage is awesome. It covers my birthmark well without looking cakey. The colors are a good match for me. It sets quickly, but not too quickly and doesn't look dry afterwards either. A little bit goes a long way, so it's definitely a good value. This blends out so well and is easy to wear all on its own if I don't feel like wearing a full face of foundation as well. This is now in my concealer rotation and I find I have been reaching for it over my hard candy glamoflauge or my Kat Von d concealers, which are also amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2015 5:57:00 PM More reviews by fabulousgalz4ever

This is a very mediocre product. It doesn't last long when you apply it under the eyes and don't set it with powder. Packaging is insanitary. I do not recommend it for those with oily or combo skin because it will slide off your skin and leave crease marks in less than 30 minutes. If you don't mind doing touch ups and setting with powder, it's not a bad product.However,any concealer that needs to be set with powder and doesn't last is inconvienent to me,so I have mixed feelings about it. I will possibly repurchase unless I find a better product

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2015 5:21:00 PM More reviews by MeV28

Picked this in the wrong colour (10) it ended up being to dark so when I put it on it made me look orange but I still use it with my quo blendable sponge and it blends great!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 9:29:00 PM More reviews by elisaxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Let me tell you, this is my HG of concealers. I haven't tried many concealers to begin with, but after using this for a couple years, I feel like I don't even need to. I always go back to this one. I've got the lightest, most sensitive acne-prone skin ever, and this concealer is seriously like slapping the magical nectar of the gods right onto my face. It doesn't oxidize and stays perfectly put all day, it's not drying or oily, it doesn't break me out, and it really is the perfect match.

My only complaint would have to be the packaging, as the liquid sometimes seeps out and gets all messy, but that's just me being a stickler.