October 1, 2014 | 1561 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by misscomplexity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I picked this up because of the all around good reviews in the beauty blog/vlog-o-sphere. This is a surprisingly good concealer, especially considering the price. I find that it lasts a decent amount of time (about 6 hours), doesn't crease, blends well, and actually covers my dark circles. I mainly use this for my under eyes, not for blemishes so I can't attest to its effectiveness on the face.

The only other time I've really taken to a concealer was an expensive $30+ concealer so this one will definitely be my go-to concealer for now until I find one that I absolutely can't live without.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by xsupersophx44

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have had this for like 5 weeks and have nearly run out because I use it so much ! Love it

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2014 6:15:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I enjoy this concealer. It's OK, does the job. I have it in a shade that matches my skintone so it conceals dark circles and such imperfections rather than highlight. But I see how the creamy consistency of this product would make it great for highlighting the under eye area, so I will definitley buy it in a lighter shade as well. Lasts all day and it doesn't crease on me. Sleek and simple packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 7:25:00 AM More reviews by Kcurb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh my goodness! I love this concealer! I was absolutely devastated when Maybelline discontinued the mineral power concealer. Devastated. My skin breaks out at the drop of a hat, and this was my go to concealer for all over my face that I could count on to not break me out. I have been buying them off of eBay to keep me in stock until I found a replacement, and this is it! It's the exact same product! I compared the ingredients and they're identical! It's nice for undereye circles, and for discoloration. If you have serious acne, you will need something additional for coverage. For my really bad spots, I layer this on after my light coverage foundation, and blend with a beauty blender, and I dab just the top of the blemish with Mac studio finish concealer (though I'm questioning if this concealer is causing issues for me) and set with ELFs HD powder and it looks great! For just hyperpigmentation and minor spots, this would be enough on its own.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2014 3:11:00 AM More reviews by fsmeath

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I was in want of some new undereye concealer so after reading some reviews I bought three to try out. I chose the second lightest shade from each line: L'oreal Blur (Light 302), Maybelline Dream Lumi (Nude 02), and the Fit Me in Light (10). I liked Fitme the best of the three, based on the shade, selection, and finish.

Fit Me concealer comes in six shades, two for each "category" of skintone: light, medium or deep. Supposedly, there are two corresponding choices for each category, depending on whether you have cool/pink or warm/yellow undertones (yellow undertones shades end in "0", pink undertone shades in "5"). Since I am pale and olive, I chose the light (10) shade. I'd say this is a neutral beige, neither too pink, nor too yellow. On my skin, which has a lot of yellow undertones, it was just a tad peach, but the least pink-toned of the three I tried (1 shade lighter than my skin). This is priced very well for the quality of product (under $7), so I might be inclined to try the next shade up (Sand), which looks much more yellow in the photos I've seen online.

The finish is drier than I would have liked, but still more moist than Dream Lumi and Blur. Compared to those two, I could see this has a *slight* dewiness to it, and looked the most natural in comparison. This is not full coverage, but I don't mind if that is the tradeoff is a more natural looking finish (?).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Ritzaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this concealer! I'm not one who has dark circles, blemishes, or scarring, so I really don't need much concealing. I love this to highlight my under eyes and it looks great. I've heard it's a good dupe for the NARS concealer but I wouldn't know since I've never tried it. It has a creamy consistency and it is very easy to blend. I have been using the small stippling brush from the ELF Studio line and then just pat it in with my finger. I do set it with either the Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent powder or ELF HD Translucent Powder and it is flawless. Of course it does crease the tiniest bit throughout the day but it does not bother me. By the end of the day, I can still see the concealer how I put it in the morning and I work an 8 hr shift. I would definitely repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by SDnicole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product absolutely sucks. No matter what colour I try or how light I go (I do have fair skin but not VERY fair skin) it always turns out this super dark orange colour on my face, quite different from the tube. Since it is cheap, I experimented and bought the lightest shade which is too light for me. I put it on my face and 5 minutes later all my blemishes and under eye circles were dark orange, very unflattering. Also, the packaging is messy. It's nice the first few times, but then it ends up all messy and sticky and just getting everywhere. Overall, this was a really horrible concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by tripleb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do really like this foundation. I use this alongside my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. I use this under my eyes because it covers my dark circles and it brightens my eyes up really well! Has never creased under my eyes either, it lasts all day too. I love the colour, it blends really well. It's $15NZD, which I think is pretty good for a concealer. Lasts all day. The only con would be that is does break me out if I apply directly on a pimple. Otherwise, a big thumbs up from me!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by hannnzyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like how creamy this concealer is, BUT it creases like crazy under my eyes! The only time I can use this as my under eye concealer is if I use a separate one underneath almost as a primer so it doesn't crease so much :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Painter94x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this concealer. I have the color 'light'. I reach for it more than my NARS one in vanilla.. I feel it doesn't stay on as long as I would like..unless I do the whole full face of makeup I feel it sticks better. But honestly would pick it over the revlon one I tried it before but tossed it out because I felt it was breaking me out more and had shitty coverage. The fit me seems to work the best so far...I'll still keep looking for better ones though.