Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 4/27/2015 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I am looking for a light concealer to use as an everyday under eye highlight. I use a very light coverage foundation for every day usage, so I wanted a concealer to match. Many concealers are a bit too thick for my everyday look. I also heard these were dupes for the NARS radiant creamy concealers, and I didn't want to spend too much money on something for everyday usage.

I picked this up in the color 35 first (deep) which is actually DARKER than the color 30 (cafe.) 35 worked indoors but once I wore it outside I realized it is a tad bit too ashy and didn't look very natural. I then bought 30, however, it is so close to my skin tone it doesn't work well as a highlighter. I mix both colors together to get the perfect everyday highlight.

I give the concealer 3.5 stars because the color range is severely lacking. I hate that WOC often times have to buy 2 colors so I've docked points off for that. Also, I've noticed that it can define my pores and creases. Luckily, I don't have too many but if you have dry skin or any wrinkles, etc. this might not work for you. It seems to have a drying effect on my oily skin and does seem to oxidize. I will say I do think the formula on these is amazing. If only the effect was....

I think I will go ahead and keep these concealers while I continue my search but I don't know if I will buy them again when they run out.

on 4/27/2015 11:09:00 PM

I adore this concealer! I have it in Fair to highlight and Light to conceal blemishes. The formula is creamy but doesn't crease too badly. Easy to apply with the doe foot applicator Probably one of the very best drugstore concealers EVER.

on 4/24/2015 2:22:00 AM

i absolutely love this concealer! it has a very high coverage for being a drugstore concealer. I even use it over my mac pro-longwear concealer, sometimes. It does crease very easily on my under-eyes, even with a setting powder. but for covering blemishes, i HIGHLY recommend it. holy grail concealer for me. color selection is decent.

on 4/23/2015 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very nice colour range. I wanted to get a dark coloured concealer for contouring. But there is not so many options in the drug store. I use the colour coffee. And it blends well and have nice colour. But I think it block my pores slightly. I might get breakouts if I use it on my cheeks. Now I am just using it for nose contouring.

This is my favorite concealer of all time! I love the consistency, the coverage, and how easy it is to blend, whether around eyes or over blemishes. I am an NC20-25 and use "Fair" which is the lightest shade. The doe foot applicator makes applying it a breeze. Sets to a nice matte finish, and wears well. Will re-buy!

HG concealer for the moment, I have this in fair and have repurchased twice. I dot onto my skin and pat with my fingertips to blend. Covers redness and blemishes well, but under eye circles not so much. I have dry patches on my cheeks, and this can be layered over without sticking to the dry patches and making them appear rough. The colour is a great match for me, and can be used under or over foundation. I have even used on its own with powder set on top. The packaging can be a bit messy, I find that it likes to run down the wand and pool under the lid. Overall a decent drugstore concealer that gets the job done.

on 4/21/2015 3:13:00 PM

I first bought this product and I quite liked it. I really liked the colour but the pigmentation wasn't amazing, but I thought it was okay for drugstore. I then started using it more often and noticed my undereye area was getting really dry, red and sore. I was using lots of eye creams including bobbi browns extra hydrating one thinking it was because of the weather. It turns out it was this product. I have used cheaper brands before and it did the same to me. I am no longer buying cheaper products as it is obviously bad for my skin

on 4/19/2015 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

The Fit Me concealer is definitely worth the hype. It's a great everyday concealer and would work on a bunch of different skin types. I personally have dry under eyes and an oily, acne-prone t-zone, and this concealer works everywhere. I love how this looks on my skin, and would repurchase in a heart beat!

Pros:
- smooth
- pigmented (medium coverage)
- hydrating but not greasy
- not cakey
- good for under eyes and smaller blemishes

Cons:
- shade range
- oxidizes sometimes
- orangey medium-dark colors

on 4/16/2015 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great coverage, creamy, and dries rather quick. I use this under my eyes, redness and spots and it does the job. I have sensitive skin and do get the odd break out every now and then and I haven't noticed any major breakouts from this.

on 4/15/2015 4:24:00 PM

I've really been trying to find good drug store concealers. This is new to me this year but I really wanted to attempt it. I've heard great reviews for this concealer and I just really love something that is easy to apply as I work full time and am a full time student. I purchased the color Light. I liked the way it felt and coverage was okay but not full coverage. I dont need it for full coverage but I love the highlighted under eye look. I am an NC30-35 and I felt like this didn't highlight or brighten at all. Yes it did cover and set very nicely with NO CREASING which was great ! but the color just sucked. Only when i added the NYX yellow HD concealer on top did it look like i was highlighted. So I stopped using for under eye and tried to just highlight the face which was the same thing I feel like it almost just blended in with my skin tone. Slightly disappointed that very few hinted that about the color. Probably won't purchase this again.