July 26, 2014 | 946 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Awesome...HG status! Please Maybelline...do NOT ever discontinue this great stuff.

This concealer gets lots of love on You Tube and on Makeup Alley and for a good reason...it rocks! It's not cakey, it's light yet it covers and it comes in a good shade range. I've only used Light and Fair. This concealer is actually both a highlighter and concealer in one when used under the eyes.

It doesn’t get any better than this plus its cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Jaedencex

I've purchased this product twice*

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Tropicll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first bought this concealer, I hated it. I can't remember why, but it absolutely hated it.
But now, as I'm nearing the end of my tube, I'm starting to really love it and will probably repurchase after I've finished all of my other concealers to try out!
It covers all my red blemishes and spots fine and it looks like they've completely disappeared and it lasts a good 5-6 hours.

I like the packaging for this, it's very sleek and professional.
The price is also ok for how much product you get.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Allyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased café (30) sheer but does the job. I use this on my blemishes and under my eyes. The tube lasts for a long time too.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Staaarlit

Sheer coverage that is buildable to medium coverage
Light texture
Creamy -- easy to blend
Dries to a semi/soft matte finish
Best for undereye dark circles and discoloration
Do not swipe! Instead, pat!
Should definitely set with powder (but this is arguable)
Lasting power is better than average, but not amazing (with setting powder)
Simple, clean packaging; travel-friendly
Wide range of shades
Works quite well as a light coverage foundation when in a pinch!
Does set into fine lines under the eyes, but not a huge whole lot compared to other concealers (also arguable)
Definitely not for acne/pimple or blemishes -- It's just too emollient and doesn't stay put. Any effort to blend, layer, and set with powder will be to no avail (sigh).
______________________________________________

$4-$7 (tax included) depending on where you purchase it. I bought mine for $6.

My skin: NC 20-25 (neutral, but I do lean a bit towards warm).
in MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder: Light Plus

in Fit Me Concealer: #10 works decent under my eyes. With the rest of my face makeup, it works well. When worn alone, it is a tad off that it somewhat appears unnatural. #20 is darker than my skintone and craaazy yellow, impossible to wear alone under my eyes and anywhere on my face really..but I could still make it work (though with some difficulty and hassle) with some blending and mixing with other concealer/foundation/powder shades.

I will buy #15 to blend it with #20 and see how that'll turn out.
______________________________________________

Thanks to a reviewer (chubbybunny) on here for a breakdown of the shades. It helped me; hopefully it'll help you:

#10 Light (Suitable for NC10-15, a light beige colour with yellow undertone)
#15 Fair (Suitable for NW15-20, a pinky beige colour with pink undertone)
#20 Sand (Suitable for NW20-25, a light/medium beige colour with peachy undertone)
#25 Medium (Suitable for NW20-25, a medium beige colour with slighty peachy undertone)
#30 Cafe (Suitable for NW25-35, a medium tan colour with slight pink undertone)
#35 Deep (Suitable for NC25-30, a tan colour with yellow undertone)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 9:48:00 AM More reviews by kategrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice drugstore concealer with clean, sleek packaging. Works well under the eyes it has a great blend able consistency, does not crease for me so that is a plus. It last a good time under the eyes, especially when set with a powder. I have tried this on some red scaring on my face, it did okay it wasn't horrible but wasn't the best. I think this is great for under eyes, however I will stick to my bobbi brown pan concealer for scaring/blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by jhuaniey

Awesome for the under eyes. Awesome for redness. Average for my acne scars.

I'm not a fan of those concealers that are lighter than my actual skin tone (even for under eye concealing). So I use my fit me concealer for both my face and my under eyes. The formula is perf for me, not too thick but liquid enough to blend beautifully.i use my fingers to apply and blend as it works best for this consistency. It cancels out my dark circles and redness around my face. However it does NOT cover my dark acne spots. Maybe if I pile up a lot but even then it just cakes up and flakes after a couple hours and of course the pigmentation fades and reveals those dark acne spots. It does NOT fade on my under eyes though which is weird. It doesn't settle into my lines either. It's fantastic for the under eyes!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2014 9:09:00 AM More reviews by libwyman

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

eh.. this concealer is ok. The lightest shade was slightly too dark for my skintone which is dissapointing. It also clung to dry patches on my face when i used it to cover blemishes. As an under eye concealer it was nice and didnt seem crease throughout the day. It is a light-medium coverage and well priced. Overall an ok concealer but i wouldnt repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 7:30:00 AM More reviews by sammie23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I recently bought this concealer in the lightest shade (not sure what number or anything but it was a tad too dark),because I love Maybelline products and I was keen to see if it was worth all the hype. I think I bought it at target or somewhere for around $12. This concealer is lightweight and does not look patchy or enhance dry spots. The coverage is light-medium and is pretty buildable. It doesn't tend to cover up all of my acne scars but does cover the faded ones really well. I primarily use this concealer for under my eyes, since it does an AMAZING job at it! It doesn't rub off or fade which is good, but sometimes it oxidizes. Did anybody have the same problem where the black colour stuff around the outside of the tube rubbed off? There were a few times where it'd rubbed off onto my hands and since I use my hands instead of a sponge/brush, I ended up with black smudged onto my face haha. Anyway, putting that aside, I will definitely repurchase this when I run out. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by yaniharris

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! Conceals all of my imperfections really well and makes my skin look flawless. I do need to touch up during the day to maintain the coverage, however that isn't a hassle for me. The packaging makes it easy for me to apply the makeup, however it can get quite messy around the tube very easily. Other than that, I love this concealer. Will purchase this product again!