Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 3/31/2015 10:48:00 AM

Brilliant drugstore concealer! I have finally found it. I am so impressed with this concealer! It's so extremely good!

I am a touche éclat user normally, reasons because I can't stand obvious cakey concealer that shows in lines. The maybelline fit me concealer performs, its creamy, brightening and offers better concealing than ysl touche eclat does and does not settle in lines. It's coverage is impressively long lasting doesn't look cakey. All boxes ticked so what more can be said other than I LOVE IT and I love the price!

on 3/30/2015 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This concealer is good!
I would not say it is a heavy duty concealer, though. I normally use it under my eye since i have dark circles. It covers up naturally, and it is really easy to blend. I remember one day i have this on under my eye, and after 12 hrs i was thinking crap, this concealer must be running down my face. No, it actually did not, and i did not even use a powder that day. So i was kind amazed by it's staying power. For concealers under the eye, we are all scared if it will look heavy and crease, but for this one it would not. If i run out of this product, i would repurchase it.

on 3/30/2015 3:46:00 PM

I have the nars creamy and got this just to keep in the office. I think I may prefer it to the nars. It's not as creamy, so doesn't make my undereyes go puffy. As it's thinner, it's easier to layer without caking. Coverage is the same, ie it makes a difference but I would like more. I think my circles are too dark now to erase combletely, sob.
I am nc25 to 30 and the medium 20 is a good match. The deep 35 wasn't too bad on me, so I think DDDs are out of luck, in the uk anyway. Boo!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I've brought this concealer three times so far because it seems to be the only liquid concealer from the drugstore that isn't runny or watered down. very easy to blend. I do wish that it was a little more thick though.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is my holy grail concealor! I love it and I would completely recommend it. It is a dupe for the Nars Creamy concealor too. I currently own 6 of these (whoops!) as they do run out really quickly, but that may because I use it so frequently. It is a creamy formula, that doesn't cake on, it is medium coverage, but is very natural and subtle, feels lovely and light on the face, and provides a satin finish with a little glow. ...And that's all I have to say on that one!

on 3/29/2015 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The product covers my dark circles under my eyes and imperfections very well, i like it 'cause it's very creamy and easy to blend it and it lasts on my skin all day. it's my favourite drugstore concealer yet.

This is a decent product. It seems a little sheer in my opinion. Compared to the nars and even my gf drugstore dark circle earaser I put this right in the middle of bad and good. Won't be repurchasing any time soon.

I just love this concealer. Not only does it cover imperfections, but it gives somewhat of a dewy glow which looks great! I use this for under my eyes and to cover up any acne I have and would recommend it to anyone, I've gone through so many!

on 3/23/2015 9:11:00 AM

My colour in this product is the second lightest one, which I actually find to be lighter than the first colour in the range. I find this product covers my dark circles very well, and goes smoothly under the eyes. I apply with a damp beauty blender, as this blends the product out best i find. The only issue I have found is that it creases slightly, even with powder. Still a favourite concealer of mine :)

on 3/21/2015 12:32:00 PM

I bought this in Fair (I'm N/NW10-15 for reference). I have seen countless YT beauty gurus slather on NARS radiant creamy concealer, and have also seen many comments that this is just as good, if not better. So of course I had to give it a try. I used this under one eye and LA Girl HD concealer under the other. I think that is helpful for comparison purposes. The LA Girl concealer is much more salmon colored, whereas Fit Me is the color of my skin. LA Girl has a thicker consistency, Fit Me is creamier and spreads more easily. And whereas the LA Girl concealer can look cakey, Fit Me looks fresh and stays fresh all day.