August 27, 2014 | 936 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Caleeesi

I really love this concealer! I have it in the lightest shade and I use it under my eyes, mixed with the rimmel wake me up concealer and on its own for pimples/imperfections. The consistency is gel like and very blendable. I bought this from shoppers drug mart for $11 CAD which is a fraction of the cost of my NARS creamy concealer for $35 CAD. It's my new favourite! I keep it in my handbag at all times. It's a must buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by hollzz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite concealer considering both high end and drugstore products. I wear shade 15 fair on my NC15/20 skin and its one of the few concealers thats just as good for under eyes as well as concealing dark spots from old acne. It has a smooth gel like texture that is so easy to blend either with a beauty blender or your finger and has the most natural finish. I prefer this over the Maybelline age rewind erasers, dream lumi, and NYX HD, all of which I like, but the Fit Me is just the best! It isn't quite as pigmented as MAC prolongwear, but for day to day wear when I go grocery shopping, to the gym, just normal things where I don't need to be super made up this concealer is perfect. I use it even for special events when I don't feel like using prolongwear because its easy to control the amount of product used due to the doe foot applicator.This concealer can also be used to highlight down your nose, cupid's bow, forehead and chin. I set it with a light dusting of powder and love how it looks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I really like this concealer. I bought it in the shade 15, which was more pink toned then shade 10 which is what I wanted for my under eye area. Really creamy and easy to blend out, coverage is good, it does tend to crease under my eyes a wee bit but nothing enough for me to not use it. I found it was quite good on my blemishes on my cheeks too, looks really natural and non-cakey. It was NZ$22 which is a pretty good price. Would definitely repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by shaylayxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I usually apply this concealer under my eyes, around my nose, chin, and forehead in the shade medium. It looks pretty natural except on my dark circles. It tends to look kind of chalky but I don't know if that's normal considering this is my first concealer I've ever bought. It also smudges a bit around my nose. But this isn't a horrible concealer, it's okay. I wouldn't buy this product again ONLY because I want to try other concealers and see which ones are better.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Tooooorrrrrrriiiiiiii

This concealer didn't conceal my pimples very well instead it just made them worse and redder

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by meghall90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Those concealer is creamy and has great coverage. I use this under my eyes, down my nose, chine, and in the middle of my forehead. I love the consistency of this concealer. It doesn't cake up or look dry throughout the day. I had a small break out in the middle of my forehead recently. But I can't tell if it is because of the concealer because I am acne prone anyway. The coverage seems to last throughout the day. I think this concealer would be great for mature dry skin because it is so creamy and easy to blend. I use the shade in medium.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Camila222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Light texture,good coverage and looks really natural.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer after hearing so many good and bad reviews. This looks and works great under the eye but it broke me out sooo bad when I put it on my chin and forhead. I hate about 10 tiny red flaming pimples. I have very oily, acne prone, skin so probably that's why. Also, the coverage is pretty light but buildable and it wears off during the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by xjohannana

Best drug store concealer for under eyes! It's creamy, enough coverage and does not look cakey. It settles into fine lines and clings to uneven skin the slightest bit, but I haven't found a concealer yet that does not do this and this one is still the best concerning this problem. The packaging is awful though, all the product is smeared around the opening after a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Laughgeo

This is one of my favorite concealers. It is the perfect everyday and normal skin day concealer. It is not orangey toned or any weird undertone. It's just a perfect match to my skin! I sometimes use it under my eyes and all the time on blemishes or acne scarring. If you have to cover something like really bad acne scarring or zits I would recommend not to use this because it is pretty light weight. I would recommend the makeup for ever full cover or physicians formula conceal rx.