E.L.F. Flawless Finish Foundation

3.6

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octyl Salicylate 2%, Titanium Dioxide 5.5% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Carbonate, Boron Nitride, Barium Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

I love this foundation soooo much! I've tried a bunch of different ones just to see if maybe I liked something else better, but nothing has compared to this one yet. I find it amazing that a foundation which costs $6 works even better than ones I paid $10-$40 for!! I bought the Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation for $42 because I got a Sephora gift card, and I ended up just going back to this one. Sometimes less IS more(price wise). I just can't stress enough how much I love this . It is a bit shiny when first applied, and feels oily, but that goes away after a setting powder or spray. It has SPF 15, it's lightweight & NEVER has it looked cakey, even after putting multiple layers. It stays in place, it looks very natural and definitely flawless like it claims. I'd recommend this for people with dry or combo skin. Even tho it says oil free, I feel it would be too oily for someone who has oily skin already cuz like I said it does give a shiny effect. I have no issues with the performance of this product, however, the pump can be a little agitating because once you start to run low, you have to pump like 5 times and when the product finally comes out, sometimes way too much squirts out, I've had it squirt out onto my clothes, etc. So be careful with that. I hope this helped! XOxO😊
(forgot to mention- I find this foundation to be a medium to full coverage, definitely very build able. I apply my fav concealer then this and it gives me great coverage. I really don't understand how anyone(except if you have a difficult skin tone to match or are very oily) could ever say anything negative!! Why spend so much on foundation just cuz it has a high end name when you can spend SIX BUCKS on something that will do the SAME thing but BETTER !?)

I'm obsessed. 💋

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I must say E.L.F. impresses me every time. I love E.L.F. Flawless foundation the light shade/porcelain shade as it says on the bottle fits me, and I would say the bottle is a good size, plus it had a pump(good for mess reduction). The bottle is it comes in is looks nice. I like the rectangular shaped bottle.

Remember everyone, less is more. I suggest before using it put a bit of moisturizer on the skin then use about two pumps/drops of the foundation on a make up sponge. Then spread the the foundation evenly on skin.

The price was so right and it works beautifully. I have sensitive and a fair shade of skin and I did not have any reactions to this product at all. It gives me great coverage and it did not make me look like an orange. The foundation had a nice thick cream texture to it, kind of like toothpaste texture. Also as for the smell it smells like sweet vanilla sugar cookies to me, I liked it. Great product!

on 2/20/2015 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Ok, I love this foundation and would've given it five stars, except that the lightest shade is too dark for me. I kept on using it because the coverage and finish are beautiful(medium coverage that glided over my blemishes and a slightly dewy finish) but eventually I realized this just didn't match my ghostly pale skin. If you don't look like a ghost, this is a wonderful foundation to try.

on 2/20/2015 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

ELF products are hit or miss, but for the price, it doesn't hurt to try them. The color coco is a decent match for me. I'm a NC50 in MAC. It has medium coverage and is buildable. I wouldn't say it gives you a flawless look, but it's ok. I use for my everyday makeup with a primer and a setting spray. I do love the packaging. When it is gone, I will transfer my Revlon Colorstay to this bottle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

Eyes: Violet

Mediocre at best. A good inexpensive foundation for those who are new to makeup, but I would never recommend it for continuous use. Very thick and cakey and horrible at clogging pores and causing acne. The smell is almost intolerable. If you must buy it, do not pay more than $3 for it.

on 1/26/2015 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This was terrible on my oily skin.
It was heavy and very greasy. It did not set well and felt sorta tacky all day.
I was quickly shiny and the foundation started to break up.
Looked unnatural on the skin overall not impressed.
It might work if you have normal to dry skin but for my skin type this was a huge fail

on 1/25/2015 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product. I'm on my second bottle. I buy sand it's a perfect match for my skin. I never used to wear foundation so I don't have a lot to compare this too. It's so great I don't want/need to try anything different. I love the elegance of the glass bottle and the pump is perfect. The price is awesome. 8.00 for a bottle and it lasts me about 3 months. I will continue to buy

on 1/24/2015 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Colours not true to name, I'm quite fair, so I purchased it in "porcelain", however it's about 4 shades too dark!! A good medium to high coverage foundation, blends well, just far too dark for my skin.

on 1/17/2015 10:30:00 PM

I bought this in the shade sand & buff I mixed a bit of both together and got a good match. I'm a NC 30 on Mac. The coverage is light but build able and not too cakey. For a matte finish I use my Rimmel stay matte in transparent and I'm set for my 8hrs of work without having to reapply. I will buy again on e.l.f website when they have it 50% off

on 12/15/2014 1:13:00 AM

This foundation is my exact color. I feel extremely lucky that of the few colors ELF offers, my color is one of them. This foundation builds well and does not look too greasy. Has a nice dewy finish. I do have to exfoliate my face before putting it on or else it clings to the dry spots on my face. This foundation also makes me break out. I used it for about a week straight and I started breaking out in places I haven't had pimples since high school (I'm 23). However, I'm okay with using it every once and a while. I really do like the coverage it provides and the finish of the product. The pump is also pretty nice. Half a pump is pretty much all I need for my face (I only apply to my T zone). The foundation has a nice smell to it, not too strong. The foundation also lasted through my outside wedding in warm and humid southern Louisiana. It didn't run at all.