December 22, 2014 | 1214 users online

Liquid - E.L.F. - Flawless Finish Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by cjb3738

This foundation is my exact color. I feel extremely lucky that of the few colors ELF offers, my color is one of them. This foundation builds well and does not look too greasy. Has a nice dewy finish. I do have to exfoliate my face before putting it on or else it clings to the dry spots on my face. This foundation also makes me break out. I used it for about a week straight and I started breaking out in places I haven't had pimples since high school (I'm 23). However, I'm okay with using it every once and a while. I really do like the coverage it provides and the finish of the product. The pump is also pretty nice. Half a pump is pretty much all I need for my face (I only apply to my T zone). The foundation has a nice smell to it, not too strong. The foundation also lasted through my outside wedding in warm and humid southern Louisiana. It didn't run at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Shasta333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this when I first put it on, for about 3-4 hours it's great. But then I look in the mirror and I have a bunch of little red/orange dots in the makeup on my face. It can be fixed if I blend it with my finger again, but I think that's kind of more hassle than it's worth. If you have time to keep checking yourself, this is an okay foundation. I like the smell and the look of it otherwise.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by angie2015

it is a great liquid power I bought it today at H.E.B for $6.50 including tax and for medium colored skin people it is best to get it in the shade caramel.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Corrina618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in 2 shades caramel and sand and mix them for my match. Its a very nice foundation good coverage but i havr oily skin and even with powder on top the oil appears a lot sooner than i want it to. Id recommend this for anyone with dry or normal skin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by dotttB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Surprisingly, this is not bad. Decent coverage and decent staying power. I tried their tinted moisture before and I like this better, even though it costs a few dollars more. Lasts about the same as other drugstore brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 10:46:00 PM More reviews by xSourirex3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE this foundation! I have very light skin {some may even call it ghost pale white} and I often find the ivory tones to be too dark. Because I am so pale I often have problems finding foundation. I am not a high-end brand snob by any means but I was extremely hesitant to spend $6 on foundation because I've found that with makeup you really get what you pay for. I was very pleasantly proven wrong. I was a little concerned at first because I've purchased some poor tone-matching foundation that claimed to be porcelain in the past. This stuff just glides on and I love it. By the time I got finished applying all my makeup I got so many compliments on the overall look that I went home at the end of the day feeling really good. I've had a few people tell me that I looked like a doll. The coverage was fantastic and it's lightweight so it felt almost completely natural on my face. I love it and I definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by lotusxflowerxbomb

When I first discovered E.L.F products, I was skeptical about the quality and performance of the products because of the such low price. I thought "well if it's this cheap it can't be that good".. Boy was I wrong! This, along with many other E.L.F products, is amazing!! I buy this foundation again and again and it's only THREE dollars. Yup, that's right. I will stick with this foundation forever. Even when I find a higher-end foundation, I will still use this whenever possible. The only complaint I have would be that it makes your face look a little oily right after you apply it, but it seems to set into your skin very well after about 15-20 minutes later... I look amazing with this foundation, I feel confident and pretty every time I wear this! I only need to re-touch a little after about 3 hours or more, or if I sweat a lot, but no foundation is perfect. But this stuff definitely comes close!!! :) Will always buy!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by hbranham

I really love this! It is so cheap - I paid $6 - not on sale, although I think you can probably get it cheaper. I have used SO MANY high end foundations. Although I would always have lots of great things to say about them, there would always be something a little off...

Okay - so this one is not PERFECTION I guess, because nothing is for me.

1. It is very build able. I apply with a stippling brush in tight circular motions all over. Then if I need a bit more I just do it again, either all over (night) or just a particular problem area.

2. It has great coverage! I have acne scars and terrible skin right now due to recovering from pregnancy and it does wonders evening out my skin tone and covering up acne. Now - for those who like a very heavy face of makeup this will not due the job. I don't mind if minor imperfections show thru.

3. It lasts. Yes ladies, this foundation made it just fine through my 12 hour work day just fine - although I did have to blot once.

4. VERY INEXPENSIVE!!

4. My only complaint - It is not a matte finish. People have said this is semi matte. I don't think it is. It's too shiny for my liking. Although I think this might have to due with the shiny primer I'm using under. I'm going to try this with a regular flat primer and see what happens. If that fixes the shininess - This will get a FIVE.

Edit: Tried this with a flat primer, and it looks great! I don't wear foundation every day, so this is my "going out" makeup, and I LOVE IT!! Sometimes I set with powder if I am going to be out for a long while, sometimes I don't. Looks great both ways.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Dmysunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm running out of my tarte foundation and honestly just want to find something more affordable for my oily skin. Saw this and read the reviews before I bought it because I was seriously skeptical for $6. I am pleasantly surprised, this is pretty awesome, only thing is it's pretty sheer coverage but works for me for everyday use but it is buildable. The scent is a little strong and lingers but I am willing to deal with it for the price and quality. Nice packaging too, love the pump. For reference I'm an NC30 and got this on nude.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2014 12:36:00 PM More reviews by guitarheroine91

I bought this around the same time I purchased Clinique's Even Better foundation. It cost me around $6 CAD and Clinique's was around $40 CAD. While the Clinique fell flat, settling into every line and dry spot I had, I've used this foundation two days in a row and it makes my skin look great. It is definitely a matte finish. I have the shade "Porclein" and while it's slightly too yellow when I swatch it, I can still use it on my face and it somehow matches very closely. It doesn't make my pores look noticeable, accentuate any of my dry spots, or make my face look shiny. I dot this on my face after using E.L.F.'s Mineral Infused Primer in Clear, smooth it out a bit, then use a buffing brush to blend it to perfection. Even without concealer this covers acne and dark circles reasonably well. I set it with a matte finishing powder and I'm ready to go! I wore this all day at work and I was lifting things, moving things, running around and sweating for over eight hours, and it still looked flawless by the end of the night. Love this foundation and can't wait to try out the others! Only complaint is I wish there were more shades. Cooler tones would be nice as most in this line are warm toned.