August 1, 2014 | 1234 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Matte 907C Mauve Outta Here

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Courtney16

I bought this for 2$ at CVS. It is a beautiful shade. I didn't expect it to last long. Normally when you buy cheap lipstick it lasts for 30 minutes and that's it. This one lasted for a long time. With that good of a price who could go wrong? My only complaint is that my lips feel dry. I am new to wearing lipstick so that may be why. Other than that I am satisfied with this product. (:

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by JUlia18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is very good quality for the price. I bought the last one (of this color) in the drugstore and I love it! It does transfer but even if all the glossy part is gone, it still tints your lip. So that makes it great for a long lasting color. I would buy it again and more of it too! (;

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really pretty color and formula is smooth. It's a must-have if you are collecting the shades. Probably most universally flattering for a fun pop of color! Try it! So gorgeous - a wearable purplink shade:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love it! One of my favorite lipsticks in mauve color. Too bad for the packaging but the color and the price is great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am in love! I would not define this as a mauve color as the name denotes. I think it is a muted blue very soft pink. It is gorgeous. I love the Megalast formula..I could buy any lipstick I wanted but this formula and these colors just grab me every time!!!! My gut feeling at this minute is to snatch up all of this color I can find so I can keep it in my collection for years to come..❤️

Happy Makeuping Ya'll!

Already went out for a back up..love,love...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a bad shade. It's more on the pink side (think near fuchsia) of Mauve but still appears nice on the lips. Just remember to put a balm under or on top to prevent over drying lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by stylingay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE, but terrible packaging. It breaks easily and smudges all over inside the tube. Is a bit drying because it is matte, but is overall a great color.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 6:27:00 AM More reviews by BrizzyB

I do not like the packaging it's messy, but I can look past it because I love matte lipsticks especially this one! Before using you should try & exfoliate your lips because matte lipsticks can be drying... Very pigmented such a lovely color I can't get enough, I wear it to work everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

This shade is more of a light fuchsia on me than a true mauve. Still it's okay when I layer it with another shade to tone down the brightness. Can't beat the formula though or the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Thorpey97

This product is nice and for the price it's a great way to try out lots of colours to see what works for you. However, it is very drying and I find that when I apply it to my already dry lips it makes them more noticeable and "cracky", even if I apply a balm first. I also don't like that the product transfers... everywhere. But the colour pay off and pigmentation is fab so I can't complain too much for a $1.50 lipstick. I would definitely test out other colours!