Wet 'n' Wild Mega Matte 907C Mauve Outta Here

4.4

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I actually like the quality of wet n wild lipsticks(and the price). The packaging is super cheesy, but for the price it's ubderstood. This color reminds me of Mac's Asian flower and, Chatterbox. It's a beautiful pinky color --not too Barbie pink--on my tan(Mac nc42) skin. It wears really well all day. Towards the end of the day I was left with a pretty bubble pink stain.

on 2/23/2015 10:50:00 PM

I don't ever wear lipsticks but I bought this on a whim just to try it out. I love it!! It took me a bit to get used to the brightness (I don't wear color on my face, just starting to branch out and try things) it's more of a Barbie pink shade on me but I think it looks good. I'm going to to try more colors from this line

on 2/3/2015 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

One of the very few lippies i've not only used up but repurchased. I love the formula of these lipsticks. This color is my go to for when i want to wear a colorful lip but not something in-your-face. It's definitely pink and not mauve on me. Just adore it.

on 1/12/2015 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hey, whatdya know? Another knock outta the park for the Megalast lipsticks from Wet n' Wild!
I picked this shade up to match the UD 24/7 lip pencil in Turn On and it is the PERFECT match. I really wanted a deeper, pinker mauve shade rather than another pinky nude to add to my neutrals collection, and this definitely fits the bill. It's a cool, muted rose pink with blue-ish undertones that, in natural light, can come off as almost a muted violet. No matter the lighting, however, the shade is incredibly flattering, brightening my complexion like no other neutral can.
Of all the Megalast lipsticks, I find this shade to be the creamiest. Its staying power is fantastic, to be sure, but it's also considerably more hydrating than other shades in the collection. (I have nine so far, and this one outperforms every one of them in terms of formula).
The packaging, like the whole of the line, is abysmal, what with the bullet not retracting fully, the weird shape, and the general flimsiness. But it's also $2 on average, so really, I'll take the rubbish container as long as the contents are good. And they are. This entire collection is high-end quality at a seriously low-end price point. I wouldn't surprise myself if I were to go out and buy the remaining shades that I don't have.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff is super pigmented and matte, its stay on for a long time and is waaay too good for the price! Its only $1.99 at Rite Aid and I think its one of the best lipsticks out there because of its super Rich pigment. its not too creamy or wet to the point of it watering down easily, its like paint on your lips! its a must!

on 12/27/2014 9:53:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I didn't think I'd like this color too much, but turns out to be one of my favorites. It's a beautiful pigmented color and it's perfect for fall/winter. I just love it. I'm extremely impressed with it's staying power. Honestly I've never had a lipstick that stayed this well. Also, it feels like you have nothing on your lips. The only complaint I have is you have to be careful taking the cap on and off because the lipstick gets all over the inside of the lid, but that's not a biggie, this stuff is amazing <3

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

No, not because it's not a good product but just because I have a million mauve lipsticks. I got this on sale at walgreens and its a nice matte mauve, you can warm it up or cool it down depending on the lipliner you use, on my NC 40 or BB warm natural skin tone its nice.

on 10/16/2014 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I never really liked matte finish lipsticks because I have dry lips. However, I found wet n wild mega matte lipstick to have a more satin finish that's not as drying as your regular matte lipsticks. Mauve Outta Here is a cool toned medium pink with a hint of lavender, kind of like barbie pink but more subtle/wearable. It is (unexpectedly) compliment my tan skin (NC40), and I love how it looks more lavender than pink on my lips. Perfect for spring/summer, but I also think it is wearable throughout the year. Since I don't live in the US, I got mine online from beautyjoint.

Pros:
- The color payoff and staying power are really good. It lasts 4-5 hours on me without eating. I usually put 2 layers, blot the first layer, and apply another one. After I eat, it's not completely gone but looks like I'm wearing a lipstain
- Less drying compared with other matte lipsticks that I have
- Despite its matte texture, it glides smoothly on my lips
- Very affordable

Cons:
- I'm not a fan of wet n wild lipsticks' packaging. I know the lipsticks are inexpensive, but Wet n Wild could really improve the quality of the packaging

on 9/30/2014 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

As previous reviewers have said, this isn't really mauve. It's a cool, blue toned orchid color. The picture here looks way more warm toned and actually looks just like the shade called Wine Room. I always wear bold lipstick colors and this is one of the very few I can actually wear full strength and it doesn't feel garish, even though it's very pimented and opaque. I also love that this has no scent or taste and is very comfortable to wear -- no burning, peeling lips, no dryness. It also wears for a long time and fades evenly, so I don't end up with a ring around my lips. I am cool toned. I own many of these Megalast shades and they're all great and this one is no less so.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Well it's definitely NOT an MLBB. It's an oddly bright lavender-ish mod pink. The formula felt heavy, a little sticky and the color was just not a flattering color on my cool, fair skin. Even though it was only $2.39 I didn't want it cluttering my collection so I returned it. While I have an appreciation for WnW blushes and eye shadow, this was my first foray into lipsticks. It will take a groundswell of MUA recommendations for me to sample other WnW lipsticks.

Popular Lipsticks