September 23, 2014 | 2033 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Matte 907C Mauve Outta Here

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by fairbrownblue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Well it's definitely NOT an MLBB. It's an oddly bright lavender-ish mod pink. The formula felt heavy, a little sticky and the color was just not a flattering color on my cool, fair skin. Even though it was only $2.39 I didn't want it cluttering my collection so I returned it. While I have an appreciation for WnW blushes and eye shadow, this was my first foray into lipsticks. It will take a groundswell of MUA recommendations for me to sample other WnW lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Rubyredpumps

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This shade is the prettiest purply pink color. I wouldn't call it mauve at all, it's much closer to orchid. This is a great lipstick. The shade is gorgeous, the texture is perfectly smooth and pigmented. I chose to depot this one because I don't like the packaging. I prefer to apply lipsticks with a brush. I get so may compliments on this when I wear it. Regardless of price, this is a great lipstick. The fact that you can get it for a couple bucks is just awesome!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by gemini12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure why this is called "Mauve" since on the lips it's a fairly bright raspberry pink color that is a tad bright for my fair skin. I usually wear this as more of a stain--either by blotting it down or, more often, by applying with my finger for an "I just ate a red popsicle" stain to my lips. It has great staying power and is a steal, especially since W&W products are frequently on sale at drugstores.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by danceintherain55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Aside from the pretty awful packaging choice which you can't even really complain about when you see the price, Mauve Outta Here is the MOST AMAZING $2 LIPSTICK I HAVE EVER USED. In fact, it is one of the most amazing lipsticks I have ever used, period. I use drugstore, MAC, YSL, Tarte, etc. and this gives every single one a run for their money. I would buy this for $30 and I an amazed that it is only $2. Beautiful color. Amazing texture. Amazing staying power/staining. Amazing.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Courtney16

I bought this for 2$ at CVS. It is a beautiful shade. I didn't expect it to last long. Normally when you buy cheap lipstick it lasts for 30 minutes and that's it. This one lasted for a long time. With that good of a price who could go wrong? My only complaint is that my lips feel dry. I am new to wearing lipstick so that may be why. Other than that I am satisfied with this product. (:

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by JUlia18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is very good quality for the price. I bought the last one (of this color) in the drugstore and I love it! It does transfer but even if all the glossy part is gone, it still tints your lip. So that makes it great for a long lasting color. I would buy it again and more of it too! (;

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really pretty color and formula is smooth. It's a must-have if you are collecting the shades. Probably most universally flattering for a fun pop of color! Try it! So gorgeous - a wearable purplink shade:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love it! One of my favorite lipsticks in mauve color. Too bad for the packaging but the color and the price is great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am in love! I would not define this as a mauve color as the name denotes. I think it is a muted blue very soft pink. It is gorgeous. I love the Megalast formula..I could buy any lipstick I wanted but this formula and these colors just grab me every time!!!! My gut feeling at this minute is to snatch up all of this color I can find so I can keep it in my collection for years to come..❤️

Happy Makeuping Ya'll!

Already went out for a back up..love,love...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a bad shade. It's more on the pink side (think near fuchsia) of Mauve but still appears nice on the lips. Just remember to put a balm under or on top to prevent over drying lips.