October 26, 2014 | 1583 users online

Conditioner - Organix - Grapefruit Mango Butter Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2010 2:42:00 PM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this conditioner along with the shampoo for the very first time today. Never again, these have got to be some of the WORST I've ever tried.

They completely stripped my hair of all moisture, leaving my hair a matted mess. The only slight plus side was the Grapefruit smell, but even that was overpowering.

These both turned out to be a huge miss for me, I wouldn't recommend these products to anyone.

(See my review of the shampoo.)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2010 4:53:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like I said in my shampoo review, I bought this because of the buy one get one free deal at my riteaid. This conditioner really sounded appealing after reading the back label about how moisturizing it is and after I smelled it, I was sold. Too bad it didn't perform. I was expecting a nice rich thick conditioner that conditioned my badly damaged hair. Sadly, it didn't. It actually made my hair feel like straw, it didn't smooth it down or nourish it in anyway. I was really lured by the scent, it is so delicious smelling but I rather condition my hair in something that smells worse and works great rather than the opposite. This product reminds me of those V05 conditioners that they used to sell, not sure if they still sell that brand somewhere but I remember seeing them on the shelves for like 80 cents or 99 cents a piece at walmart. They definately performed cheap. Although this brand has organic ingredients and is supposedly natural, it is pretty bad. Aubrey Organics definately out performs this by a long shot. Will not repurchase.