April 17, 2014 | 1823 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Philosophy - Snow Globe

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by MissChels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this cream. I have always liked Philosophy but never really LOVED it. But this cream takes the snow cake (lol).
I found this at my local TJMaxx and fell in love. I hardly ever buy back ups of stuff because I know something else will come along eventually but this I had to get a back up of.
I have never been a glittery/shimmery person but the shimmer in this is so subtle that I really do not mind it. And it does not rub off on my clothes either.
The scent of this product is what really sold me. I have always been a huge fan of clean crisp scents. My favorite perfume is Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue because of its crisp clean scent. This cream is like Light Blues equal to me. They smell amazing together too!
It says it is scented like pure snow. To me it is more like laying in fresh laundry IN the snow haha.
The packaging is very cute like most other Philosophy products. I usually prefer pump bottles but this tub does not bother me at all. The texture of this is so smooth that I actually enjoy dipping my fingers into it and applying it.
This makes my skin feel so soft and sinks in beautifully. The scent lasts all day long and I get compliments on it constantly.
BTW I found this at TJMaxx for $9.99. I have been in 3 TJMaxx stores and have seen this in all of them so maybe you can get lucky and find it around the holidays! It originally goes for around $25.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Intermission

Snow globe pure snow scented whipped shimmer body cream.

Smells almost like Margarita by Philosophy but not as mouth watering good.
the smell of "snow" is , lemony almost like wood cleaner and a little bitter after scent.
the scent stays on me until the next day! but you have to get really a close sniff to actually smell it.

the cream - isn't like VS whipped body cream .. but more like a plain liquid cream, it is more "gel" like then whipped.

the shimmer - is small and barley noticeable, but very pretty and in the light its even nicer, giving skin a highlighted effect.

packaging - i am disappointing w/ because first its a jug that i have to stick my fingers in every day.
also this cream came in a little box that has a child and silver snow w/ silver sparkles all over, making very attractive packaging on the outside... when you pull the jar out ; you get a plain blue label w/ the child printed on it...so boring, i through away the pretty cardboard box and am stuck w/ this ugly packaging! fail philosophy!

i don't know where they still sell this, or if they will re-release it for the holidays but i bought mine at tjmaxx for $10 which i think is a great deal for philosophy. they had a large amount of them in the cosmetic section too.