September 30, 2014 | 1023 users online

Concealers - Thin Lizzy Concealer Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by katiecalliopegrace

I have been using this product for years, ever since it first came out. I have tried so many other concealers, all of the MAC ones, bobbi brown, benefit, the list goes on, and nothing compares to this one. I am constantly trying out new products and switching up my makeup routine and this is the only product that has stayed with me always! It is thicker than mac pro-longwear and more opaque too. I find it a little thick to use under my eyes at the moment but you can always mix a little bit with an eyecream to fix this. This is the only concealer that completely covers my blemishes, scarring and redness. I mainly use it as a concealer (after foundation, before powder) but when I am running late for work I use a little as foundation (a little goes a LONG way!) with powder on top and I am good to go. I recommend this 100 percent, my current tube is still going and with use every day has so far lasted me almost 2 years - it is FANTASTIC <3 Packaging could be improved upon - I will be squeezing my next tube into an airless pump (you can buy little ones on ebay, you can also buy empty wand application tubes from there if you prefer)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by aimeegrace

This product is amazing. It has a great amount of coverage for my skin, which is average. It also covers up my red cheeks extremely well without looking cakey. I would recommend this product to others, it works perfectly with my skin which is normal, so I cannot guarantee it will work with every skin type. I did however find it a bit expensive in comparison with other products, I brought it for $32. Definitely a great product, at the moment it replaces my foundation, I will definitely be buying this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 5:10:00 AM More reviews by AshaleeeB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Two thumbs up! It blends really nicely, and doesnt dry out my skin. The coverage is sooo good and it hides the dark circles under my eyes. Great product!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2014 6:51:00 AM More reviews by Lorianne21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really good concealer, covers pretty much anything combined with a powder. However, I've developed a bad case of acne with it's use... And I've never had acne in my life. Would recommend washing your face before you go to bed or when you get home as the sticking agent in it.. I believe it's some sort of wax.. Is VERY bonding to the skin, I made the mistake of not washing it off after a night out and now I'm stuck with acne on my chin ..

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by GG93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Great little product from kiwi land! An absolute favourite :) I've tried MAC studio fix foundation which I am a fan of too but nothing beats this. I don't need a lot and a little goes a long way even with my acne spots.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 5:21:00 AM More reviews by smac01

AMAZING! This is the closest thing i have found to my natural skin. I have endlessly searched for the perfect foundation and have found that you only use a tiny smidge to cover the whole face! i apply it with my real techniques brush and it turns out flawless, it looks like my skin but no redness and it isnt matte which makes the skin appear healthier.
I got mine for $25 from paylesspharmacy.co.nz because i think they are a bit darer elsewhere. I purchased 'oriental doll' i think it might have yellow undertones but works well with red cheeks to eliminate blotchiness.
Im going to be using this as my all over face foundation from now on!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Jessamy1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used many different concealers including many from MAC and this is by far the best one I have found for covering spots and acne scars. It's not good for under the eyes but not many concealers are good for both. It comes in many different shades and I would think that most people would be able to find a perfect match. It's very pigmented and lasts all day. I did think the price was a little steep for the brand but a little goes a long way. Highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Rachey101

(When used as a full face foundation) This product has been the closest match (Enchanted Rose) to my skin I have ever found. Although this is a good thing, the staying power is not overly great. If you touch your face even the slightest bit the concealer will rub off almost completely. The coverage is very good but if you suffer from acne or acne scarring it will turn them a purpley colour. This product may oxidise over time or whilst it's on your face.
Do not recommend for pale/fair skin or acne sufferers.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2013 4:52:00 AM More reviews by ventricle

I like this concealer a hell of a lot more than any of the other creme-based ones I'd usually use. Lovely and thick, and you can tell there's definitely bees wax in it. Good for blemishes, but, horrible for under-eye, as it creases. Also, needs to be left for about 15 minutes to dry before you put liquid on, I've found, or it just buggers off. I like that it's water-proof too, and never really breaks me out. Don't like the packaging though, I've nearly finished my first tube, there's still quite a lot left in the tube, but it's a struggle to get it out. It's a little bit pricey too, for brand, but they do advertise heaps, so I guess it has to be lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by ScuffedShoes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Love this concealer. I was recommended this product from a girl in Farmers- who was wearing the product and I couldn't see it (which is always a good sign with concealers)
Nice thick product that doesn't cake or crack as long as you dab it on after your foundation routine- a little goes a long way!

Perfect colour match for my yellow base skin with the 'Enchanted Rose' shade.
covers up 98% of my dark circles around my eyes, which is far more than any other concealer I have ever tried.

Only downsides are that it looks cakey on dry pimples if you don't moisturise them first and the comogenic ingredients. Is fine for ance prone skin like mine to use around the eyes and as a spot concealer as it tends to break me out a little if I use it on big patches of skin.

Stays put though since it is such a nice thick coverage (but doesn't feel thick when on)
I would recommend this to people with dry acne prone skin who need a spot concealer and undereye concealer. Far better than the previous Revlon Colorstay undereye concealer I bought that didn't cover circles and of course did nothing for covering up acne.