E.L.F. 100 Studio Eyeshadow Palette

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Paraffinium Liquidu(Mineral Oil), Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, MethylParaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090)

This pallet really sucks , da colors barely even show on skin its chalky, its hard to blend da colors together & makes a huge chalky mess . i tried other ways to make da shadows a bit more pigmented & even layering the colors & nothing helps i really dont recommend this product it costed me almost $15 at walmart .

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

So chalky and all the colors look the same with crappy pigmentation. Pass

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

got this for free with an order on their website. very chalky and dry, extremely difficult to blend or do anything worthwhile with. worth 5 dollars for the options but good luck getting it to stay on your face

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have the limited edition Marble version. As with any huge eyeshadow palette, there's no way that every single shade will be fantastic, but half of this palette is pretty much unusable.

There are way too many nude shades that appear more orange or more yellow or more brown, but in the end if you try to actually put them on the eye they all look just the same = an almost invisible nude.

The colorful shades usually have about 2 - 3 actually useable shadows that are different from each other. The rest are really pale shades, that have next to no pigmentation and look pretty much the same. Especially the matte colors. There are a couple of mattes (mostly the colorful ones) that show up quite well and I like to use them, but the more "natural" side of the palette offers nothing.

If you can get this for free or very cheaply, it's nice to have some colors when you suddenly decide to wear green. But don't expect amazing pigmentation with half of the shades.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Luckily I only paid $5 for this, which made it too hard to pass up. It does have some nice colors, and there's something in the palette for every type of skin tone, which is another plus. However, imo ELF eye shadows are chalky, not pigmented very well (most of the time), and don't last very long despite using a thick primer. I use MAC's paint pot in soft ochre, and no matter what, the tackiness of it ensures me that eye shadows don't budge. Usually. The exception seems to be ELF shadows, despite my best attempts to keep this shadow on my face with setting spray, etc. Oh and fyi, this has terrible fall out, which is a real pet peeve of mine.

I recommend skipping this product altogether and go for wet 'n wild shadows if you're looking for a budget conscious drugstore purchase. They're shadows are highly pigmented and last a lot longer.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a pretty good e.l.f. palette. There are (obviously) 100 colors & there are so many but a lot of the colors look the same, just in slightly different shades. You're only going to wear so many shades of green in so many finishes, you know? Some of them have a shimmer finish! Anyway, this is a really handy palette because it has all the shadows you'll need for both daytime & nighttime looks & practically every color you'll need: greens, blues, purples, & browns for daytime & dark browns, dark purples, charcoals, & black, if you would like.

The shadows themselves are good quality & pigmented; naturally, because I have dark skin, the shimmery colors look & show up a little better. Even the colors black people "shouldn't wear" have excellent color payoff on my skin. If you use a slightly dampened brush, they'll look good! I've noticed other reviewers suggesting adding some type of moisture, too. Doing that, the true color payoff is incredible. Not that I recommend doing so, but even if worn without a base or primer, you can see they're nice. I found very few of the shades chalky or weak.

My only complaint is the container. I'm not rough with my cosmetics but somehow the clear plastic lid began cracking & splitting through the middle. I haven't dropped it & I don't throw it around, so I don't know what happened. But for the price of $10 though, you really can't beat a palette that offers matte, pearl, & shimmer shadesówith multiple colors. Whether you're new to wearing makeup or an actual makeup artist, I think this is worth checkin' out.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Purchased some ELF and got this free. Its huge and not very space friendly, the plastic is flimsy, and its set in cheap film. However, I would say that about 80% of the shadows are good payoff and the other 20% are acceptable level. I would recommend for budget minded people and beginners.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have no idea what the below comment is talking about...but I love this eyeshadow palette. I am new to applying and blending eyeshadows, and this palette has been a great starter for me. I love the variety of colors, including shimmers and mattes. As far as pigmentation goes, I've always been able to get the truest color using either the ELF Duo Eyeshadow Cream in Cream color (and also wetting my brush) or my MAC painterly pro pot (suppose to be eyeshadow but I use as a primer). I am darker skinned and yet the blues, pinks, and purples show true to color. These shadows are very easy for me to work with and blend extremely well!

The packaging is very travel friendly. I'm always bringing this palette with me, and I love that it comes with a mirror.

For a more thorough review check out my youtube channel at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo. You'll be able to see how the eyeshadows look on my eyes and you'll get an upclose picture of the shadows. :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

DO NOT BUY THIS. Seriously! Like I beg of you to not buy this. Every single color is chalky as hell, it's so shittily pigmented, the palette itself is ginormous and awkward, and it's just HORRIBLE. Like I cannot express how awful this product is. No amount of primers or bases will make this shit show up on your eyelids, it was made for 10 year olds who don't know the difference. If you're looking for cheap eyeshadows, go to wet 'n' wild, 95% of their eyeshadows are soft and buttery and heavily pigmented. They usually have some pretty bright colors too if that's what you're looking for, especially in their special edition lines.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Most of the colors in this work great. This is perfect if you're the kind of person who loves experimenting with different eyeshadow and the color range is gorgeous.