October 25, 2014 | 1832 users online

Styling Products - Goldwell - Style Fix Hair Lacquer - Super Firm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using hairspray for many years and after trying out so many different brands a long the way this is still the best one I have found.

I have been "blessed" with very stubborn hair that doesn't hold style well but this keeps my hair in place for the longest amount of time possible. It keeps my curls looking curly, my teasing in place and ensures my up-do's stay as up-do's! It does have a crunchy hard feel but with my hair that's unfortunately something I can't go without as it keeps everything in place. I find it goes away throughout the day to feel more natural.

Affordable, a can lasts ages & widely available here in Australia. I buy mine from Hairhouse Warehouse or Chemist Warehouse. Highly recommend this hairspray!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by MojoWorkin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Works great. Lightweight. Excellent hold. Doesn't smell bad (important for hairspray, IMO!) also... the spray nozzle hasn't gotten clogged! Sprays nice and even. A winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2010 7:16:00 AM More reviews by ellyray

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate product of any kind in my hair, so when this hair spray was recommended to me as a 'light, brush-out' spray, I was pretty dubious. (And only buying in the first place because I recently got a fringe, and need to hold it in place when I pin it back on dirty days. It's my first hairspray ever, at the ripe old age of 32.)

Well, I'm happy to say that it is awesome. With a light spritz, it does the job and looks natural, not hard and shiny - just like my real hear, except tamed! It keeps all the stray hairs in place, but I am still able to move the hair around after spraying to get it where I want it to go, it isn't frozen into place like a helmet. And it does brush out instantly with no flakiness. I now feel like a dork for resisting 'product' for so long. Especially as this huge 400g can was under $10 AUD, and at one spritz every few days is going to last me forever!