September 1, 2014 | 1128 users online

Hair Treatments - Kerastase - Masque Nutri-Thermique

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by GwenNYC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my two go-to hair masks (the other being Kiehl's Olive Oil). I use this twice a week after shampooing, leaving in my hair for 10-15 minutes while I shave my legs, use my body exfoliator, etc. I have long, thick, curly hair that is a hassle to cleanse and condition.

I look forward to using this mask because I know getting a brush or comb through my hair won't be as painful! The scent is very pleasant, and my husband always compliments me when I've used it. I often blowout my hair, and I can't imagine doing it without first doing this treatment. My hair is left soft, smooth, and shiny. It's pricey, but lasts several months with twice weekly use.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Hautelover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My hair is dry naturally and the salon advised that even though my hair isn't wrecked or ravaged that i would benefit from this given it's EXTREME conditioning qualities ?? Had high hopes thinking wow this is going to be the HG of all treatments... Did nothing more than what a supermarket treatment does. Disappointed I took it back for a full refund given my dissatisfaction.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Tearbag1969

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love the fragrance. But it leaves my hair greasy at the roots. I hate conditioners in jars. Too expensive to not be fantastic. Can't recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by funnyblossom

I got this to substitute for my Masquintense (thick hair). It seems to give me exactly the same results. My hair is thick, wavy and overall in good shape (I donīt fry it with metal/ceramic brushes and use products sparingly), and I know that Kerastase products give me good results - it is one to the few brands that I truly consider worth the price tag. I just think that I would go back to my good old Masquintense .. no point in using this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by lala1983

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like this. My hair is EXTREMELY damaged and so I have been using this alongside the treatment that comes in little 15ml tubes (the name escapes me!) I use it as my conditioner, my hair is pretty thick and dry at the ends but with oily roots. Its had definitely helped the condition of my hair. I love the smell, very clean, like an expensive soap, but it doesn't linger too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by ioannaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mask does wonders for my hair. They are silky and strong...They have never been so soft! It's results last for more than a week.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by ikbenNoelia

Kerastase is the best brand when it comes to hair masks. I find that even though they are pricey, they really work for me, and I have terribly damaged hair since I bleached my hair at home almost two years ago. Nothing seemed to be working, and although it's getting better veeery slowly, you can tell my hair is in better condition than three months when I did not use Kerastase shampoo and mask. Definitely worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2012 5:38:00 AM More reviews by Curcan

I could not believe what complete and utter CRAP this is!! i kept trying to make it work but it simply DOES not. if a kerastase product is this bad... i do not know what to think of the world anymore.
i have dry (not damaged) wavy hair. this makes my hair frizzy as hell. horrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by PrincessZaineb

I have fine, 2b curly, highlighted, fairly damaged hair and used this product for a while before giving it to my mother who has fine wavy hair.

Its a nice moisturizing mask with a lovely smell. I found it quite gentle on my hair. However since my hair has more serious issues I decided I needed stronger repairing products instead so stopped using it. However if your hair is normal/a little dry I think this product may be perfect for you; it gives a luxurious moisturizing feeling that can be part of your weekly treatment regime.

Enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 7:17:00 AM More reviews by kapapathanasiou2002

I have fine hair,that tend to be greasy at the roots and a little damaged at the ends due to hair styling.I love this mask.It leaves my hair soft and nutrited.It is very rich but not oily.I use it as a conditioner once or twice a week,just leave it for 5 min.and it works fine.Very pleased,even if it costs around 30 eur,i cant use anything else.