April 20, 2014 | 1589 users online

Treatments - Kerastase - Masque Nutri-Thermique

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Tearbag1969

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love the fragrance. But it leaves my hair greasy at the roots. I hate conditioners in jars. Too expensive to not be fantastic. Can't recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by funnyblossom

I got this to substitute for my Masquintense (thick hair). It seems to give me exactly the same results. My hair is thick, wavy and overall in good shape (I donīt fry it with metal/ceramic brushes and use products sparingly), and I know that Kerastase products give me good results - it is one to the few brands that I truly consider worth the price tag. I just think that I would go back to my good old Masquintense .. no point in using this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by lala1983

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like this. My hair is EXTREMELY damaged and so I have been using this alongside the treatment that comes in little 15ml tubes (the name escapes me!) I use it as my conditioner, my hair is pretty thick and dry at the ends but with oily roots. Its had definitely helped the condition of my hair. I love the smell, very clean, like an expensive soap, but it doesn't linger too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by ioannaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mask does wonders for my hair. They are silky and strong...They have never been so soft! It's results last for more than a week.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by ikbenNoelia

Kerastase is the best brand when it comes to hair masks. I find that even though they are pricey, they really work for me, and I have terribly damaged hair since I bleached my hair at home almost two years ago. Nothing seemed to be working, and although it's getting better veeery slowly, you can tell my hair is in better condition than three months when I did not use Kerastase shampoo and mask. Definitely worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2012 5:38:00 AM More reviews by Curcan

I could not believe what complete and utter CRAP this is!! i kept trying to make it work but it simply DOES not. if a kerastase product is this bad... i do not know what to think of the world anymore.
i have dry (not damaged) wavy hair. this makes my hair frizzy as hell. horrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by PrincessZaineb

I have fine, 2b curly, highlighted, fairly damaged hair and used this product for a while before giving it to my mother who has fine wavy hair.

Its a nice moisturizing mask with a lovely smell. I found it quite gentle on my hair. However since my hair has more serious issues I decided I needed stronger repairing products instead so stopped using it. However if your hair is normal/a little dry I think this product may be perfect for you; it gives a luxurious moisturizing feeling that can be part of your weekly treatment regime.

Enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 7:17:00 AM More reviews by kapapathanasiou2002

I have fine hair,that tend to be greasy at the roots and a little damaged at the ends due to hair styling.I love this mask.It leaves my hair soft and nutrited.It is very rich but not oily.I use it as a conditioner once or twice a week,just leave it for 5 min.and it works fine.Very pleased,even if it costs around 30 eur,i cant use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Monicawellness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As much as I try and escape this product and search for cheaper conditioning treatments I can't run away from this conditioner. It's better to just suck it up, save and buy this. It's theONLY thing that an save your dry, damages, brittle hair. Try it and you'll see. I blow dry, tease, curl and flat iron every other day

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am a Kerastase fan. I have very thick coarse naturally curly hair that I blow dry straight most of the time. Masqueintense wasn't giving me the shine & moisture my hair desperately needs. I talked to my stylist about it & she reccomended Masque Nutri-Thermique. You do not need much at all. The cream looks sort of glittery & pretty. It is amazing what a difference this stuff is from Masqueintense. Some days when I have time I will leave it on for a few hours & then rinse out. It makes my hair so sodft & shiny. I will continue to buy this. It lasts a really long time too. Definatly worth the $$! I have been using this quite a few months so I know it works. :)