December 18, 2014 | 1043 users online

Fragrances - Wiggle Perfume - Carmilla

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by greenteasoda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample vial of this while figuring out what scents I'd want more of. I always dab a little of my sample on when I go out into the cold with my long wool coat and an updo. I have to admit, it makes me feel fancy and refined! Haha! It must be the rose that brings that out in me. Normally I sprint away from rosy scents, but Carmilla is just earthy and spicy enough to keep me close. The Dragon's Blood really keeps the rose in check, and I love that.

I *may* buy a larger size one of these days, but I prefer the Speakeasy Vanilla for now...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Description: "a mix of red musk, dragon's blood, black mission fig and a victorian blush of rose. A hint of red wine helps it go straight to your head." Carmilla is a deep, sexy, earthy and musky scent with a bit of spice to it. I love the Wiggle aesthetic - the labels are gorgeous - and I've found some unique and wonderful scents such as this one.

Oh, and this is my 500th review if anyone cares *fanfare*