July 28, 2014 | 1777 users online

Foundations - Palladio - Herbal Liquid FoundationTubes

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by pandapants69

Applied it in the morning and by late afternoon it had already irritated/broken my skin out. The tube says oil free, but on further inspection the last ingredient listed on the back of the product is mineral oil.

Also, the lightest shade they carried was still too dark for me. Within a few hours of application, it changed to an orange-ish tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by PattyTheK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in Ivory and it's currently my daily foundation. I love the way it dries and stays in place. It feels really light but it covers a multitude of imperfections. I have found this to be a satisfactory replacement for my BeautiControl Secret Agent foundation in P1.

My only gripe is that they could make a lighter ivory. It doesn't exactly match my skintone but the pros outweigh the cons here.

Doesn't break me out and lasts all day ... and I love the tube!

With all that said, still looking for a foundation that will match my skintone. Until then ... the search continues!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by nemequittepas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Recently purchased this foundation in lieu of my MAC Pro Longwear and it's holding up quite well! I was surprised that its quality was comparable. It's not quite as natural looking on me as my pro longwear, but it certainly passes the test.

It provides excellent medium-to-heavy coverage and it's almost mousse-like, which I've really enjoyed. Glides easily, blends well and dries matte. The first night I wore this I got all sorts of compliments on my skin despite having a horrible breakout of cystic acne (like at least 10 huge zits all over my face). Girls said they couldn't even tell when I pointed it out!

It's definitely nice for the price, better than any other drugstore foundation I've tried and I love the packaging! Considering switching to this for everyday wear and keeping my MAC for more special occasions/weekends.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by xyz07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this foundation. I rarely repurchase a product but this is a "repeat buy" for me. I have combo skin with neutral undertones and I use the shade Ivory. It gives me a nice medium coverage that is buildable and for me it blends nicely. Does not break me out or leave me feeling oily. I think it sets nicely, I use Coty Airspun powder and I also use the matte formula of the Ulta primer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Coccolina

This foundation is plain bad. It doesn't set well and dries the skin. And again, what's natural about it? Perhaps, only the name. Had to return it.