July 25, 2014 | 1146 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Mariah Carey - Lollipop Bling Honey

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by saedasajida

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I got 3 rollerballs in a set. Ribbon,Honey and Mine Again .I don't like any... This is the 2nd least i like .All of them start out too strong and stays strong until it fades . people who get headaches from stronger scents don't even bother to try this.

Got the whole set thinking I can use one for each season...Honey is a fruity (pineapple ) smell with a hint of honey and may be good for summer for other people...NOT FOR ME !!!

Also , about the rollerballs. when applying we've to be careful .Too much might come out of it.You just have to dot it.
It doesn't last very long like some of the other DrugStore perfumes which was good for me bcoz i didn't like it in the first place...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by EmeraldGoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

My husband purchased me the gift set of the 3 rollerballs, honey, mine again, and ribbon. I personally love all of them.
Honey is not really a honey smell. To me it reminds me of pineapple, honey and lemon. It is a nice light scent. Plus the bottles are so cute and tiny.
I will be repurchasing this again. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by thatsMoneyHoney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is named after Mariah's song Honey not actual honey. It smells summery and fresh like a pineapple lollipop. I love it. I have the rollerball gift set and love all 3 scents. They last all day and are sweet girly fresh perfumes which is my favorite type of scent to wear daily. You can also sense the lollipop feel of each fragrance, each one has that candy coated scent to it. I think their the cutest themed perfumes. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by kbur084

This was initially my favourite of the three lollipop bling fragrances... but after purchasing it and wearing it for a day my opinion of it has taken a serious nose dive. I get honey notes and i get pine-apple but i also get this really bad chemically-artificial flowery smell to it as well... it's gone from a nice sweet floral scent to a cheap smell, i've read reviews on fragrantica (I think) that it smells like pine-apple shampoo, i'd disagree with that and say it smells more like a pineapple and floral spray on deoderant. It's still not a horrible smell, like i'd give it 4.5/10. I will probably still use it a few more times to see if my opinion changes but overall i think i'll end up passing this one to a friend. The perfume does get credit for being the cutest bottle of all three though and i find the lasting power to be very similar to fantasy by britney spears, (One spray for both my wrists will last all day and give me a light scent). Im not sure if this is helpfull or not but i had the 15ml minature bottle...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 11:22:00 PM More reviews by missmshl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this DOES smell like honey.. except the scent is so authentically honey, that you can't even tell. most people probably expect a sweet, warm honey-like scent, but this isn't it. it smells exactly as if you stuck your nose to a pot of clover honey. that slightly tart, immensely sweet, slight orange scent. the honey notes are blended with passionfruit very nicely to the point where the individual notes are hard to discern. the drydown smells similar to Chloe EDP. very pretty, feminine, fresh fragrance :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I'm not sure why this is called "Honey", since all I smell is pineapple. Sweet fruity pineapple. The honey notes are barely there in my opinion. Oh, and did I mention it smells like pineapple? Overall, a nice warm tropical scent - not my fav from the Bling collection though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Grapefruit and rubber cement. Amazing and sort of awful. Chemistry is an astounding thing. Try this on before buying no matter how inexpensive it is. Argh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 3:14:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this fruity, girly scent. It's sweet but not overpowering. Love the cute bottle too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2010 1:52:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Out of all the lollipop bling perfumes, this one has to be my least favorite. Sure it smells like honey and pineapple but the lasting power isn't very good at all, and for $35 an ounce, it better be good for me to buy it. I would recommend this perfume only because it smells good.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 12:17:00 PM More reviews by JCPrincess318

I must say....I love Mariah's marketing techinques! This is one of the 3 (Ribbon, Honey and Mine Again) in the series and this one is called HONEY. It a pretty sunny yellow bottle with the butterfly top and the smell is so happy and sweet. Its a combo of honey, with a hint of pineapple and sunflower....I have all 3 and would say this is my favorite. I would love to buy it again...but its limited edition and you have to shop ebay for it...but I am happy wear it for now! :-)