September 21, 2014 | 1725 users online

Makeup Brushes - Coastal Scents - Black & Hot Pink Angled Kabuki

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by BCbabe

I think this may be discontinued as I no longer see it on their site. Otherwise I would have purchased a backup. I had this brush for a couple of years, hidden in a box, before rediscovering it. (Hence the late review). As mentioned below, it's beautiful for finishing powder. I love how the angled shape gives a larger surface for application and encourages outward or downward application. You can't "buff" with this, so it's gentler on dry skin. I also love it for lightly applying MAC Studio Fix or MSF Natural, either by itself or for setting foundation. Very soft and what can I say? I love the hot pink and black. Glad I purchased this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Love this brush for setting powder. If you want something more stiff or something that's must abrasive to buff the product in (especially mineral foundation) I would opt for the Destiny Kabuki on a stick. Otherwise, if you want a relatively large, soft powder brush, this is a great choice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2010 1:19:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is adorable. I'll be honest, I bought this just because it was hot pink. I am so glad I did! It is one of my favorite brushes that I've ever had. I use it as a buffer and it is incredible. I like that it's angled, it is extremely dense and soft. Minimal shedding upon washing... ahhh, I love this. For $11.99 it is a great deal. Coastal Scents ships very quickly, I received my order in three days.