April 18, 2014 | 1928 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Fat tastic Collagen Hair Spray

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by angiee0215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have very thick chocolate brown color treated hair. Sometimes, when I use deep conditioning treatments, my hair gets too heavy and I like to use some hair spray to ooph up the volume. I have tried this about ten times with the same results. It makes my hair extremely stiff and crunchy. I tried it damp wet and dry. It does add amazing volume but if you look at the back of my head you see crunchy spots that are not cute. I wish I could use this and I wish I got the volume I wanted without the crunch. I would say this is a firm hold hair spray and it is very matte. It doesn't provide any shine. Two lippies because it added volume but I will not be repurchasing

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm really surprised at all of the really great reviews for this product. I personally hate this hairspray. It doesnt work well for teasing and it doesn't hold my style whatsoever. I was extremely disappointed. However I did purchase the Got2Be Glued hairspray and i absolutley love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by sewmanydreams

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the very best hair spray that I've ever tried in my life and I'm over 60! I find that it takes very little to make a great hold and doesn't disappear fast like most others I've tried do. I hope that they never stop making this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by BeautyQueenOfTheScene21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is greatt! I have scene hair, so I texture & tease my hair almost daily. I use this before I tease it, and this is amazing. I can instantly tell the difference in volume. I also use it before blow drying, especially upside down. It does have a kinda long lasting hold, bout 3/4 of the day thru, my hair deflates. But that's alright. It looks wonderful & I love it. :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2011 1:47:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the aerosol version of this spray and I really like it! I definitely notice some added fullness, my hair looks great when I use it. It's not sticky or stiff at all, it looks very natural.
The only reason this doesn't get a rating of 5 from me is because it doesn't provide quite enough hold for my taste. I can notice my hair deflating a bit after about half a day. I don't mind but it would be nice to get more out of it.
The packaging is very pretty and it smells sort of like baby powder to me, but it's not overbearing. I'd buy this again, it's quite cheap so it's a good value for what you get.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Pugie123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my gosh... I cant say enough, this is the most natural, healthy way to get volume. Not only does it keep my hair straight when I straighten it, but if you use it right at the roots and blow dry upside down. You get instant volume. When I say healthy, you do not have to straighten your hair and tease to get volume. You also dont have to put rollers in your hair to get volume as well, its a simple quick step, which is perfect for everyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 1:32:00 AM More reviews by kitten14

I wouldn't buy this again simply because I don't use hair products very often and what I have already could last me for the rest of my life and then some. I did just get this but I used it immediately and I love what it does for my hair. I have naturally thick, wavy hair that I let just do it's thing and be wild, but I think it looks best that way. Although my hair is thick and naturally voluminous, it does loose volume at the crown after awhile. So when I use this I lift up some of my hair at the crown and spray at the roots. It instantly gives nice volume and added thickness without weighing it down or making it look or feel crunchy (a huge pet peeve of mine). I really was amazed when I looked at my hair afterward and it just looked so full and big after 2 little spritzes. This stuff is great, nuff said.

P.S. Smells good too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by housegurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My new favorite hairspray! What I love about this hairspray is that it provides a good, medium hold without stiffness or stickiness. It leaves the hair still feeling natural but it gives it extra volume and lift where you want it. I have tried the Got2Be Smoothing hairspray (which I love for the smell!) and the Volumizing hairspray but this one would have to be my favorite hold.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2010 11:01:00 PM More reviews by peggomyeggo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This product is great! First off, I love the packaging. It's very cute! This should be used more like a volumizer rather than a holding hairspray as the labeling will lead you to think. I have pretty flat, Asian hair and it boosts my hair up with just a few spritzes. I love the spray too! It doesn't make that loud hairspray 'ppssssstt!' sound that attracts attention and the mist isn't sticky at all. Though sometimes I forget it IS hairspray and spraying too much will leave your hair with that overly sprayed nasty texture. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. So use this product sparingly.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Lepotica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the same product as the "got2b fat-tastic mega-lift root-boosting spray." This spray really does what it claims to do--provide mega-lift to your hair! It's lightweight, doesn't leave any unnatural feel to your hair, and the volume lasts all day! To top it off, it's very affordable; I picked this up along with the mousse at a BOGO sale at CVS! :)