November 22, 2014 | 1722 users online

Lip Gloss - Mary Kay - Lip Gloss- Natural (3134)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2009 11:29:00 AM More reviews by funnelbabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this lip gloss. It is my favorite for sure! I have been on a mad search lately, and even the other MK glosses just don't compare. It gives a super shiny look, doesn't smell bad, and is not overly sticky. In fact, my husband doesn't complain when I wear it and he gives me a smooch - all the other lip glosses he can't stand. And this lip gloss tends to make my lips feel moisturized after a day of wearing it...can't beat that!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2007 1:24:00 AM More reviews by yossarian

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Won a basket of Mary Kay and was pleasantly surprised by the quality. Quite nice signature glosses. The only thing... I can't seem to get over the scent. Anyone else think they smell exactly like Play Dough?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2006 10:26:00 AM More reviews by djgirl1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am with ajayne on this one. I miss the old gloss that had that juicy fruit kinda scent. Sad that it is gone, but I always thought it was pretty good stuff. Reminds me of the same thing. This was one the the very first cosmetics I could wear anywhere...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2006 7:58:00 PM More reviews by brunettegirl4321

This gloss is pretty sticky, but I like the way of how it feels on your lips after you put it on. I got this as a sample and it's great. Plus, it stays on for a long time! The only thing I don't really like about it is its scent. It's a nice smelling honey smell, but it's kind of strong. But other than that, I think it's a pretty great gloss!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2006 9:33:00 AM More reviews by ajayne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This review is for the clear/natural lip gloss that has the awesome scent that has been discontinued... I absolutely love this stuff, and have had to re-purchase on Ebay. Did I mention it smells wonderful?! (reminds me of junior high school, when mom would have Mary Kay parties and after getting all made up, this is the only make-up product mom would let me buy/wear, so yeah, probably has some sentimental value to it!) It has a "high gloss" that goes on thick (just the right amount of "stickiness") and pretty good staying power. I'll be re-purchasing for as long as someone has a new/unused tube on Ebay--and who knows how long that will be! Perhaps Mary Kay will bring this back someday???

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2005 10:48:00 AM More reviews by AprilH

This is my favorite clear gloss. I agree with another reviewer that it has just the right amount of tackiness. It's sticky enough to last more than 5 minutes (though it is not long wearing), but not so sticky as to be uncomfortable. Just the right amount of shine, too. And the new packaging doesn't leak, which is great. I agree that the regular retail price is expensive for a clear gloss, so I usually get it off ebay.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2005 12:50:00 AM More reviews by cellogal

This is a fantastic clear gloss! I tried a sample of it today and have just ordered one. I've tried lots of other clear glosses, but they're all either too runny or too sticky; this one is just right. I don't use much gloss, just a dot in the center to make my lips look fuller, but if I ever run out of this, I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2005 5:33:00 PM More reviews by AddysMom23

I really like this lipgloss over lipstick. I love how it makes my lips feel. Would buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2005 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Blondie1017

A nice natural lipglos that is very shiny! I love the texture and how it smells! However, the effect can be gotten by using vasiline.. just not the cute packaging and smell..

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2004 5:46:00 PM More reviews by lady_athena

I really wanted to like this because at first it looks amazing on. It has the perfect shiny look. But after about a half hour my lips felt really sticky and after another half hour my lips felt dry and flaky. Yuck! I don't know whether it's just the natural lip gloss or all MK lip glosses, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing this one.