April 20, 2014 | 1000 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Elite Eye Serum

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by obeca777

Elite Eye Serum made by Skin Pro out of Miami Beach, FL is ca-ca ... poo-poo! Yes, that's right. The eye cream does nothing except maybe place a very little amount of moisture in the area applied. One thing that is proven here is ... all the Hype is false and misleading. Reviews that are often posted about this product are bogus ... false .... lies ... not true! There are much better eye creams and serums out there that do a much better job and they can back all the hype up! Miami Beach - Skin Pro needs to go back to the drawing board ... oh ... and make a visit to your CALL CENTER. They provide "No Customer Service". "Juan" sounded like I woke him up. wow!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by katspub

I surfed into this site after writing my own testimony on my blog about Elite Serum Rx Edition, and was really surprised to see people who had negative experiences. I'm curious what sort of symptoms those posters were trying to cure?

Full disclosure: I was given a review copy to test out. I had no obligation or incentive to write anything to the products liking, it was a simple marketing / PR rush where they sent a bunch out to esteemed bloggers for review. With a blog with a lot of traffic like I contribute to, this stuff happens all the times. It seems all the Mom's blogs do the same sort of thing. Many people I follow have subsequently taken up the company for an Elite Serum and the vast majority agree with my sentiment that it truly is an incredible product.

I'm not one to buy into hype, I do my research. So when they contacted me and I had not heard of them, I had to take to the web to find out more. I ran into a lot of studies, a lot of banter, but one thing remained constant - this product is FULL of peptides and the latest ingredients. But one thing was on my mind still prior to my trial - did it work?

For me, it really did. I have light / mediocre dark under eye circles that are a crescent shape each AM. While I've tried other creams and sticky gels, I have had no success. After two weeks with Elite Rx, I thought the same story would play out.

Around day 23 my "ah-ha" moment came. I woke up, saw some skin patches that just felt better, and I took a deep, close look at the dark circles I've grown to see every AM. They were diminishing! Voila!

Days 30 and onward I felt it really "kicked in." Sure enough, when I followed up with many others who are in the blogosphere and did a similar trial, they had very similar results. The ones who 'quit and gave up' after just weeks lost out on this product. It's like an exercise routine - who loses all that weight and looks great in just a week or two? Nobody.

Give it a shot. You deserve it. While we are all different in skin type, and results my vary, I'm a success story and believe this product is the real deal. The proof is in the pudding.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by brielmmart

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At 31 I was horrified to discover the beginning of crows feet and lines around my eyes. I set out to find a product that would help to diminish the appearance of noticeable lines around my eyes and help to give me an overall refreshed and rejuvenated look. I entertained the thought of Botox, going as far as a consultation at a local dermatologists office. Turns out Botox is far more expensive than I thought. I was told I would need a minimum of 20 units at $12.50 a unit and the results would last between 3 and 6 months. I'm not comfortable with injected foreign substances into my body and certainly not at such a high cost to do so.

I like to consider myself quite educated when it comes to skin care products. Before making a purchase I research the hottest ingredients and products and fully investigate the company behind the product. Over the course of the last 10 years I have used many different brands including products that are available at drugstores, beauty chains and department stores. I'm not above using a drug store product, I'm all about using products that work. Once I knew that Botox was not for me, I started checking into topical alternatives to Botox. That's how I came across Elite Serum. I read the reviews here and it made me a little leary, considering some of the posts that others have put, as far as fake reviews and what not. I decided to call the company directly to learn more. I dialed the 800 number and spoke to an English speaking rep. They definitely were in the US, not out of the country. She was not able to answer some of my direct questions, but I received a call back within an hour and spoke to a gentleman who was highly knowledgeable about the product and the company. One of my first questions to him was about the reviews. In response he stated that with skin care products, consumers tend to be either completely satisfied or completely dissatisfied, no middle ground. Makes sense to me. When I think back about products that I have used I either love them or I hate them. They either work or they don’t work and my opinion really doesn't waiver, I'd either use it again or I'd hurl it in the trash. He stated that not every skin care product works for everyone (again, totally true). He explained to me the company's Product Satisfaction Guarantee. If the product doesn't work for me, they have me speak with a skin care consultant who learns more about my skin and what I'm hoping to accomplish and provides a different product at no cost. Win win situation.

Satisfied and feeling confident I decided to order. The new version, Elite Serum Rx, contains two additional ingredients that the original version didn't. Inyline and Syn Tc. Not many products, if any, contain as many peptides as this product does. I chose to order one time to make sure that I like the product and if I do then I'll join the replenishment program. The shipping was insanely fast. I ordered around 10 am on a Tuesday and had the product by Friday. The package was different. I've never seen a syringe as a dispenser before so the company definitely earns an A for uniqueness. I like the fact that the serum itself is clear and doesn't have any smell to it whatsoever. I use the product in the morning and then again at night before I go to bed. I haven't been using the product long enough to notice any difference yet, but I plan to write a full review after using the product for a full month.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by tazzzzzy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

have been using this for a month and havent noticed any difference what so ever!!!! Waste of money!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by valbekker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought this product 4 months ago and have used it consistently each day. I don't think it's done much. I would save your money.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Tarvee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is absolutely a waste of money. I didn't do much research and bought this product online and regret it so much. It doesn't do anything. It went straight to the bin after 2 months of using it. Customers pls don't be fooled by all those fake reviews and nonsense explanations of why people give bad reviews. People give bad review because they're really bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 8:11:00 AM More reviews by shoeaddict2240

I have tried countless products for the under eye area, different products each claiming to treat a specific area of the under eye and nothing has worked. Some products would give me slight improvements but nothing significant enough to change my appearance.

Dark circles and puffiness have been my long standing main issue, but it's been a very stressful year and over the last few months I've noticed major fine lines around my eyes that appear when I smile or laugh and they are just deep enough to be semi noticeable when I'm not making any facial expressions at all.

I do tend to have sensitive skin so I started to use this product once a day for a few days to ensure that it wouldn't be too harsh for my skin. On the 4th day, I began using it twice a day like the directions say. I always apply it right after I wash my face. The serum itself didn't dry my skin out so I didn't use any moisturizer with it. I applied my under eye concealer within a few minutes and it went on smoothly, it didn't flake like some stuff.

I went through 2 syringes before I noticed any real differences, but I did have success. My dark circles are definitely not as prominent. A lot of the time now I can skip under eye concealer. The puffiness is almost completely gone and that alone makes me feel 110% more confident then I did before. I've noticed slight improvements on my lines but I'm not where I want to be yet so I am going to keep using it until I am!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by PattyCake10

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought this eye serum at my derm's office. She was pushing it heavy and I trust her advice so I decided to give it a try. I'm not one to normally leave reviews anywhere but I thought this deserves a special mention. A little pricey at $90, but you get what you pay for. For me that is smoothing that wrinkled skin around my eyes and deflating these giant eye bags that I inherited from my dad. Love this, it works like a charm! FINALLY

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by luluisalilskunk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I have been using this product for about 2 mths to date.. It feels pleasant and non sticky on the skin but to be honest I don't see a difference with fine lines, dark under circles and puffiness. I understand products takes time to work and I would update this review if I see some effect later on.. My low rating is more on the packaging, it's super annoying and frustrating because sometimes the airless syringe squirts out such a huge amt of product I have enough for the entire face, not just both the eyes. It also dispenses inconsistently. I have no idea why they would make it this way unless it's to make consumers use up the product faster and repurchase. I did email them regarding this problem but they never addressed it, instead sending me an automated reply offering a sale on some other products

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Erandall

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product changed the appearance of my undereyes drastically. Within 2 months of recommended use, the crepey skin under my eyes vanished. My eyes look brighter and healthier. The texture is fantastic- it glides on smoothly, has no sticky feeling, and "melts" right into my skin. I gave it 4 stars because I have not seen a huge change in the fine lines under my eyes. I'm hopeful that in time the Elite serum will take care of these issues as well. Considering the price tag on many high end products (that sometimes come with empty promises) the price of Elite serum is not outrageous. If you sign up to have it shipped to you monthly, it is cheaper; however, you may find that you're not using it up within a month's time. However you chose to purchase it, this product is a must-have if you're looking to improve the appearance of your under eyes.