September 21, 2014 | 1983 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Elite Eye Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by DrJazzi

This product is to help get rid of raccoon eyes or dark circles around the eyes. It is very soothing to the skin and revitalizes it to diminish the dark circles. The key is to use it right and follow the directions. I used it for a month before I realized that I wasn't doing it right. After I began following the directions it began to work very well. Skin care takes effort. There aren't miracles. there are tools. I love this tool.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by alwayswaiting121

I've tried so many products that are supposed to make dark under eye circles disappear and none of them have done what they were supposed to. I still had nasty under eye dark marks. So I was not expecting much when I tried the Elite Serum.
I started using this twice a day, after washing my face. It took a month and a half about, but I saw results! The dark marks were almost completely gone! I don't need to wear concealer anymore, because I have nothing to cover up! I feel confident now and happy with how I look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by DariusF

I have to say that Elite Eye Serum has really done wonders for me. I no longer have those nasty dark circles underneath my eyes anymore. It wasn't an over night success but over time results became very noticeable. I applied a little bit of serum twice a day once in the morning and once at night before bed. I could see the puffiness going down week by week. Actually, I started to look younger. After years of using other products that were non effective and money thrown down the drain on these products, I'm just glad I was introduced to Elite Eye Serum. The results from EES is a head of the pack if compared to their competitors.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by elizabethkay1234

I've tried countless numbers of products that are supposed to make dark under eye circles disappear and none of them have the products always feel greasy and leave under my eyes sticky. So I was extremely hesitant about trying the Elite Serum.
When I bought the serum, I wasn't expecting much as far as results, but surprisingly after using it twice a day, after I wash my face, for a month and a half, my dark circles are almost 100% gone! And they aren't nearly as puffy as they were before. I don't have to wear concealer under my eyes anymore, I feel confident and more beautiful now. Everyone deserves to feel happy about how they look, and Elite Serum helped me to achieve that!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by CW55

I have fair skin. That being said, when I don’t get a good night’s sleep it shows! I have been struggling with the dark area under my eyes for a while now. I have used foundation and other concealers, but this just hides the problem, not to mention most usually fade-out midday. In looking for solutions, I was interested in low-cost and low- maintenance. I’ve never been the person that has the time or patience for periodic “touch-ups” throughout the day. That’s why I was interested about the Elite Eye Serum. I am able to put some on in the morning (a dab will do you), and before bed. It was not an over-night transformation, but by keeping up with the product and routine for several months, I notice a visible difference in my dark circles. My dark circles are lighter and the “crinkles” around my eyes appear smoother. My only critique is with the syringe-like packaging sometimes air bubbles force out a lot of cream at once. I suggest applying light pressure to the syringe-you only need a little at a time! I recommend this product to anyone, like myself, who is looking for a moisturizing product that helps smooth and freshen the appearance of their eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by obeca777

Elite Eye Serum made by Skin Pro out of Miami Beach, FL is ca-ca ... poo-poo! Yes, that's right. The eye cream does nothing except maybe place a very little amount of moisture in the area applied. One thing that is proven here is ... all the Hype is false and misleading. Reviews that are often posted about this product are bogus ... false .... lies ... not true! There are much better eye creams and serums out there that do a much better job and they can back all the hype up! Miami Beach - Skin Pro needs to go back to the drawing board ... oh ... and make a visit to your CALL CENTER. They provide "No Customer Service". "Juan" sounded like I woke him up. wow!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by katspub

I surfed into this site after writing my own testimony on my blog about Elite Serum Rx Edition, and was really surprised to see people who had negative experiences. I'm curious what sort of symptoms those posters were trying to cure?

Full disclosure: I was given a review copy to test out. I had no obligation or incentive to write anything to the products liking, it was a simple marketing / PR rush where they sent a bunch out to esteemed bloggers for review. With a blog with a lot of traffic like I contribute to, this stuff happens all the times. It seems all the Mom's blogs do the same sort of thing. Many people I follow have subsequently taken up the company for an Elite Serum and the vast majority agree with my sentiment that it truly is an incredible product.

I'm not one to buy into hype, I do my research. So when they contacted me and I had not heard of them, I had to take to the web to find out more. I ran into a lot of studies, a lot of banter, but one thing remained constant - this product is FULL of peptides and the latest ingredients. But one thing was on my mind still prior to my trial - did it work?

For me, it really did. I have light / mediocre dark under eye circles that are a crescent shape each AM. While I've tried other creams and sticky gels, I have had no success. After two weeks with Elite Rx, I thought the same story would play out.

Around day 23 my "ah-ha" moment came. I woke up, saw some skin patches that just felt better, and I took a deep, close look at the dark circles I've grown to see every AM. They were diminishing! Voila!

Days 30 and onward I felt it really "kicked in." Sure enough, when I followed up with many others who are in the blogosphere and did a similar trial, they had very similar results. The ones who 'quit and gave up' after just weeks lost out on this product. It's like an exercise routine - who loses all that weight and looks great in just a week or two? Nobody.

Give it a shot. You deserve it. While we are all different in skin type, and results my vary, I'm a success story and believe this product is the real deal. The proof is in the pudding.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by tazzzzzy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

have been using this for a month and havent noticed any difference what so ever!!!! Waste of money!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by valbekker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought this product 4 months ago and have used it consistently each day. I don't think it's done much. I would save your money.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Tarvee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is absolutely a waste of money. I didn't do much research and bought this product online and regret it so much. It doesn't do anything. It went straight to the bin after 2 months of using it. Customers pls don't be fooled by all those fake reviews and nonsense explanations of why people give bad reviews. People give bad review because they're really bad.