November 20, 2014 | 1951 users online

Blush - Laura Mercier - Second Skin Satin Cheek Colour - Lush Nectarine

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My coloring: MAC NC20, neutral-cool.

Lush Nectarine is a neutral-warm, mid-tone peachy/coral. I truly think it's perfect for warm and cool undertones alike and for most skintones, from pale to dark. The formula of the LM Cheek Colours are superb. I'm a big fan! They go on smoothly, blend effortlessly and last for most of the day. No breakouts for my acne-prone skin either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily217

I love this! It's applies on matte which is something I love. Any sort of sheen or shimmer tends to make my skin look oily since I have issues with that already. It's super pigmented as well, really surprised me. Apply this with a light hand and a little product or you'll wind up looking like a clown.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love this blush. Since I bought it, I have to force myself to use other blushes in my collection because I'm addicted to how flattering this shade is. Like the other reviewers mentioned, it looks like it might have a sheen, but it applies mostly matte to the skin. I can't pull off full-on orange blushes, but this is a great coral that I think would be flattering on light, medium and tan skins with a neutral/ warm undertone. The packaging is extremely small and minimalistic, but I tend prefer that to bulky packaging that takes up too much room in my collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by lleewwiiss11

this is my second favorite blush of all time. perfect summer shade, super pigmented. just wish the packaging was bigger for the large price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict76

I purchased Lush Nectarine and Lotus Pink, my first LM blushes and I can't believe I never tried these before. I love love peach blushes and this is no exception. It has beautiful matte glowy finish so I've been wearing it during winter but it would also be perfect for summer. Packaging is really tiny compared to my other blushes but a little goes a long way, very pigmented and long lasting. I'm definitely looking into buying more LM blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by frannielocks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG blush for summer. Beautiful golden peach that gives a lovely healthy flush to the cheeks and looks amazing with bronzer or a tan. Looks shimmery in the pan but applies nearly matte, with a lovely glow to it. Lasts all day without fading. Can be applied sheer or built up easily without looking cakey. Package is small for a blush, but don't worry, this is densely pigmented so a little goes a long way and the package will last a very long time. Excellent quality!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by LianneN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Such a beautiful colour. So perfect for summer. I have yellow undertones so this looks very natural on me. Its also lasts long on my skin :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by kikidaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeousness. I don't wear anything peach or coral on my cheeks because they just don''t seem very flattering on me, but I was getting bored with my pink and plum blushes. I started looking for a peach blush, and decided to try this one. It's a true peach, not a pinky peach. It looks really pretty on me, I look fresh and healthy, and it's a nice change from my usual routine.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by khvalles

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a fresh coral/peach blush and the SA at Sephora sold me this one after I explained that I wanted no shimmer. (I had been looking at Lorac Exposed and Nars Luster. She kindly mentioned that the LM blushes are great for those of us over 35, which I am.) Anyway, this is as advertised; a pretty color for spring, a nice glowy finish with no discernible sparkle, buildable, and a cute tiny package.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 2:38:00 AM More reviews by candyrivera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I was very hesitant to buy this blush at first. It looks so tiny for such a price tag and, the fact it looked like there was shimmer in it made me apprehensive (big matte fan). After caving in and buying it I found it to be everything I was hoping for! I'm around N25 for reference... I looked high and low for a true peach blush and I couldn't and, nothing compared to this one, I kept coming back. It looks bright in the pan but applies very natural looking and can be built up but, I would advise going light handed at first since you can go overboard with this. It's a beautiful pure peach! nothing too pink or brown about it, I adore this blush so much. When applied you can't tell there is shimmer in it at all, it gives you such a natural and youthful glow. Also a little goes a long way and the little pan no longer seems like a ripoff to me, it will last a long time. This is definitely a staple for me.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No