April 19, 2014 | 1680 users online

Blush - Beautycycle Blush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2010 5:58:00 AM More reviews by soleil_kitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm one of those people ordering at Amway regularly and I have been trying my fair share of cosmetics that's exclusively available there. Beautycycle is a brand that replaced Eddie Funkhouser's stuff. I have no idea why, but it was discontinued although I personally really liked it. Maybe it was the price? Beautycycle products are a great deal cheaper, although still not quite discounter-cheap. The blush was 9 for an average sized pan. Nowhere near as big as a MAC Blush. I got it in the shade "Pink Pebble" which was the only pink-ish colour available. All others are more like nude/natural/bronzers. Nothing for an NC15 girl like me. It's amazingly well pigmented and needs quite a careful hand. If I had to compare it to a MAC blush, I would probably say it comes closest to "Well dressed", although the latter does not contain any rough glitter or even shimmer, whereas "Pink Pebble" does. The glittler is even obvious in the pan which was kind of a turn-off. However, it doesn't show up on the skin, surprisingly. It's really nice once applied and makes for wonderfully glowing apple-cheeks. So all in all, this was a nice purchase. It's well worth the money, delivers and lasts! A really good, everyday blush. I doubt I will repurchase, though, cause I was merely curious and will try other blushes when the time comes.