Estee Lauder Pleasures Bloom

3.7

on 9/29/2012 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Pleasures Bloom is pretty, nice and soft
I like it, it is the perfect gift for any woman, and the scent is soft and feminine
It lacks something though, but on a warm day, it smells very springlike without being a sharp floral
Nice!

on 5/15/2012 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Femininity at its finest. The scent is just gorgeous. I'm definitely not a fan of floral fragrances- but this one is a beaut.
The initial spritz is very potent- chokingly so. But after a wee walk around mall, it settled to a very pleasant- soft, fresh, simple yet sophisticated fragrance.
Lasting power is average, but stays beautifully on clothes. Very versatile- soft and fresh enough for work, classy and bold enough for evening wear- I've even spritz'd it on my cute babydoll nightdress for a quiet night in with the manfriend, a wonderful addition to my feminine wiles. (Well, I try.)
I probably won't purchase again SOON, only because I like to play the fragrance fields and am a hardcore gourmand girl- so it's not so gosh-darn fantastic that I must have it always, but neither is it one I'd rule out completely.

on 1/18/2012 7:24:00 PM

This is a wonderful fragrance that can be worn everyday or for any occasion. I received it in a small sample size, and I am practically out of it. To me, the fragrance is both bright and creamy. It works well day to night and is appropriate for women in various age groups. I am anxious to purchase this in the full size.

on 10/22/2011 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Very sharp sweet cloying floweral scent. Its pretty at first, but not a complex scent.

on 9/16/2011 9:50:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

I received a sample of Pleasures Bloom in a Macys Estee Lauder order and OMG I cannot bear it! It's super-strong, sharp, magnified flowers of peony and lily (the two notes I definitely picked up on) along with synthetic aldehydes. It reeked on me! And I sprayed it but once on one arm! I could not shake the smell. There was an almost bitter and alcohol quality to Pleasures Bloom as well. Shockingly disappointing!

on 7/7/2011 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I'm not good at describing fragrances - i just know what works for me and what doesn't LOL so anyway I have a love-hate relationship with this one because some days it's very powdery but some days it is perfect. At the moment it is perfect - it goes with the bright summery weather, flowy floral dresses and windblown hair.

Even when I think it's powdery it gets me compliments a lot and SO likes it so that's all that counts. Bottom line - I'll buy again for sure.

on 5/10/2011 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a really nice addition to round out the Pleasures line. It is a pink, sweet floral with a bit of the distinct Pleasures scent underneath it all. It's not an everyday scent for me, which is probably why I won't buy it again, but it works well for my body chemistry. The dry down on this turns just a little powdery one me, but still recognizable as a "Pleasures" scent.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is an o.k. floral scent. It is a little to heavy for me though. When I first spray it I get a strong hit of peony, rose and lily. I don't get much fruit or musk from this scent at all. Even on the dry down it's still a very heavy floral. I like my scents to be more complex. With this one I feel like I have been beaten about the face with a flower shop. If you love florals this might be a good scent for you.

on 4/13/2011 4:31:00 AM

My mom gave this for my birthday last year. Actually, im not so into floral scents or citrus scent, but more into earthy-woody scent (like SheWood from dSquared, my original perfume). However, this one really made a good impact on me, with its subtle, but sheer statement kind-of thing. People kept saying i smell nice and asking what perfume i'm wearing, so i guess its a keep! Thanx ma!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I never thought that I would love a fragrance with a grapefruit scent but I do like this. However, I am not in love with this scent because it does leave a musty after odor, but that is probably it not working well with my skin's chemistry.

Popular Fragrances