November 23, 2014 | 977 users online

Top/Base Coats - Palladio - Moisturizing base coat

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 2:56:00 AM More reviews by jadestar12345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i disagree with the person below me.i pick this up on a whim because i started to hate my beauty secrets base coat..now that made my nails chip!!

now i purchased this with the "HOLY" seche top coat..(puff...) my nails chipped in 4 hours and i took my time and made this lovely french manicure...now that was a waste i dont care if i used my SBCC(sally beauty club card) well then i said if im gonna return that top coat i wanna see how the base coat lasts.

***i got 2 days with this base coat before i got chipping.(but i was rough on my nails..my gloves broke and my nails had to submerged in bleach water for 3 days.)and even with all that i only got minimal chipping with my nail polish...im going to purchase the palladio top coat as well..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by cyndiinphilly

I bought this at Sally's because I was looking for something for my brittle nails. This made my nails chip like crazy. My polish ususally lasts a week, but in one day, it was peeling off in chunks. Can't say anything about its moisturizing properties because I couldn't get it to stay on. $4.99

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No