Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia EDP

4.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This starts out very sharp, floral and soapy with none of the aquatic scent I was hoping for. Acqua di Gio is my favorite scent period and has many memories attached to it. I've actually worn a small amount of it during winter because it is so comforting to me. I was hoping for something similar but lighter and more feminine. Perhaps my nose isn't is refined as it used to be. Four hours later my friend commented that it was actually quite nice now and it hadn't bothered her allergies, but it was just too floral to suit anyone under 50. I sort of agree with her; it feels aged. 6 hours later it is still on my skin and I was happy to find that the cedar that is so pronounced on the dry down of its male counterpart is at the forefront. They smell almost exactly the same. However, that's not worth the 3 hours it takes to cool down and meld to become less sharp and floral. The staying power and complexity on this is amazing for whom it suits, but that's not me. I wanted to like this. I really did.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Bought this duty free at the airport in Cabo, leaving after a month and needed a new summer scent...I love this. Get a lot of compliments when I wear it. I was walking by a jean jacket I had worn weeks ago and it smelled so wonderful...yes it was this perfume. I couldn't stop smelling my coat. A new summer fav, bought at my most favorite 2nd place in the world.....yep, I'll be wearing this forever!!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The packaging offers a true reflection of the product.

Its very hard to go wrong with Armani and this is no exception.

Fresh,kind of sweet musky(oxymoron I know) and very summery.

I was given this by Andrea a friend who didn't like it- Delighted, as I would have never gone for a perfume this fresh myself!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is my favorite summer scent. It's very fresh,clean & musky.It's really masculine at first, but the dry down is lovely with my chemistry.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I liked the scent at first but when I was halfway of finishing the bottle the scent started to give me migraine and nausea.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

A very beautiful, deep musky scent.

Stays true to the Acqua part in its name; has this marine scent.
It's like what you'd smell if you chanced upon a mermaid combing her hair, radiating this scent.

It's not for everyone, I understand, especially those who easily are allergic to strong perfumes. Spraying on too much, you're bound to make someone have a sneezing fit in an elevator.

This is the most longlasting perfume in my collection and I would continue to buy this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

A very conventional sweet, clean, and marine scent-- common place and undistinguished. Has some lemony notes up top, along with faceless florals in the mid section and laundry musk in the base. However, all these are overpowered by the persistent marine notes. Not a fan of this genere.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Being a wearer of Pink Sugar for 6 years, I can honestly say I was surprised I liked this scent when I tried it as it is the complete opposite of what my signature scent for years smelled like. I also enjoying Armani Code. But this.... This scent is clean, fresh, elegant and unique. Definitely a head turner. This scent is super long lasting & is worth the money because you really only need 1 to 2 sprays at most. It's super sexy but not in a sultry deep sort of way like Hypnotic Poison which is a deep vanilla, but I'm a classy confident way, sexy in a way where you know the woman wearing this is comfortable in her skin. It's perfect for summer because of the freshness, but I would wear it all year round. This will be a staple classic by Armani for sure. Armani always knows how to do it. Will definitely be repurchasing!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Beautiful and fresh scent. One of my favorite perfumes for summer.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Perfect scent to wear when the weather gets warmer. It has notes of mint, brown sugar, lemon, Jasmine, Peony, Pink Pepper, Cedar Wood, and Labdanum. It is definitely an aquatic scent that is not too heavy, has decent staying power, and smells wonderful. I bought the rollerball at Ulta, but will get a bottle for myself when I save up a bit more money. I love Acqua di Gio very much too so I was not surprised that I ended up really loving this as well. It makes a good daily scent for work for me since it is light enough to wear without causing allergies.

Popular Fragrances