April 20, 2014 | 1690 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Acqua di Gioia EDP

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by FyrePhoenix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this one, but there are others I LOVE, so I would not purchase this one. It simply wouldn't get much attention from me.
It is very unique. The lemon and mint temper each other beautifully, so neither note is a punch in the nose. Sillage is good, lasting power is incredible. I try to depress the pump only half-way, because this fragrance is very strong. The first time I tried it I put on about 3 sprays (it didn't occur to me that it may be strong - it's so light and unassuming on the blotter). I was disgusted a few minutes later. I went about the rest of my day with an upset stomach.
Gave it another shot months later, used only one spritz. That was much better!
The price is up there, but it isn't as high as Chanel or Mugler.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by iheartmakeup12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This perfume is amazing! I'm usually not a fan of aquatic scents. I'm drawn to florals and fruity-florals but this scent is really something special. I was looking for a new perfume at sephora and the sephora lady gave me several samples of different perfumes like Poppy, Jadore, Guilty and this one. I was pleasantly surprised that this was my favourite out of the bunch. It's fresh and is very beautiful scent to wear during the day. I recieve compliments from both men and women. It's very wearable and I think any age can pull off this fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I love this perfume. I'm not too great at describing perfume notes either, but this one is a definite must have that smells great on most people. It is a fresh smell with a little touch of sweetness mixed in. Like a previous reviewer said, this does kind of remind me of the ocean. The way I would describe this fragrance is pretty. This is quickly becoming my signature fragrance, and the scent lasts a long time too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by babyblue59

I have found a new favorite. This perfume is a beautiful, feminine, and season less scent. I'm not good at describing notes in perfumes but I can say that when I wear this perfume it just makes me feels pretty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this perfume. It smells fresh, salt-water-y and overall just perfect for a day out at the beach or shopping. Not to overpowering, not too sweet; perfect! I'll purchase eventually.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got to choose samples on a Sephora order and based on reviews this seemed like a good choice. It ended up being more then a good choice. I used up the whole sample and this is honestly one I would purchase when I am shopping for fragrance. The packaging is pretty plain for a fragrance of this price range so that could use some improvement. The scent though is fantastic. This scent is sweet, yet beachy and strong. I just want to keep sniffing it. I love how this has just the right balance. The staying power of this was pretty good for me and not having to reapply it was nice. I just wish the price was lower. This is definitely on my purchase in the future list.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by jmara

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall, I really love this fragrance. It smells just wonderful. It's sweeter than I expected, but nor overly so. I find it elegant, different, sophisticated, it truly stands out from the crowd.

The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't seem to last more than a couple of hours on me. I bought the rollerball version, maybe that's lighter than the full-size version.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Jillhomez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is absolutely my favorite perfume, hands down! The scent is really refreshing and sweet. Contents include mint and lemon so that explains why. i spray it after bath and the scent could last the whole day still feeling fresh. If u put it in a luggage together with ur clothes, its like spraying the clothes as well coz the scent really sticks on it without the effort of doing so. Its definitely a scent for any season let it be summer or winter. The bottle is made of a slim crystal glass that looks fancy however its a bit heavy. FYI The name acqua di gioia means "water of joy". :D IMO, Nothing compares to its fragrance and nothing could ever replace it as my "on top of the list" EDP.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Cherrybello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this scent. Full stop. I love the men's acqua di gio, but found the women's version too woody for my taste... made it smell too manly and similar to the men's version... until I tried this, I have been wearing mat; by Masaki Matsushima (fruity floral scent), it had the right amount of wood and citrus in it for me, and I bought it the first chance I had. The top tone is a bit strong for me, but I love the mid tone where it just reminds me of sea water... It came in a gift set with the lotion, super charges the lasting power of this fragrance. In LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by tammsers16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've had this perfume as my signature scent for over a year now, so I thought it was time I reviewed it. This perfume is expensive for my poor-college-student-sized wallet, but it's definitely worth the price. Like other reviewers said, it's a crisp, elegant, sweet-sexy scent that doesn't smell like your typical floral/vanilla sugary perfume.

I use one single spray on my neck and dab at it with my wrists to distribute the scent. One spray is enough to last me the whole day as the perfume is quite strong. It even lasts on my skin after I sweat and shower!

A lot of people compliment me when I wear this and people try to guess the scent but never get it right. I like that it's not as "mainstream" as D&G's Light Blue. I've even had people follow my scent from room to room to find me and ask what I'm wearing! After over a year and tons of compliments, I've decided to repurchase and I'll continue repurchasing for as long as I can. Definitely check this perfume out if you're looking for something fresh and classy.