Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia EDP

4.1

on 6/4/2015 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Bought this duty free at the airport in Cabo, leaving after a month and needed a new summer scent...I love this. Get a lot of compliments when I wear it. I was walking by a jean jacket I had worn weeks ago and it smelled so wonderful...yes it was this perfume. I couldn't stop smelling my coat. A new summer fav, bought at my most favorite 2nd place in the world.....yep, I'll be wearing this forever!!!!

on 4/30/2015 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The packaging offers a true reflection of the product.

Its very hard to go wrong with Armani and this is no exception.

Fresh,kindof sweet musky(oxymoron I know) and very summery.

I was given this by Andrea a friend who didn't like it- Delighted, as I would have never gone for a perfume this fresh myself!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is my favorite summer scent. It's very fresh,clean & musky.It's really masculine at first, but the dry down is lovely with my chemistry.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I liked the scent at first but when I was halfway of finishing the bottle the scent started to give me migraine and nausea.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

A very beautiful, deep musky scent.

Stays true to the Acqua part in its name; has this marine scent.
It's like what you'd smell if you chanced upon a mermaid combing her hair, radiating this scent.

It's not for everyone, I understand, especially those who easily are allergic to strong perfumes. Spraying on too much, you're bound to make someone have a sneezing fit in an elevator.

This is the most longlasting perfume in my collection and I would continue to buy this again.

on 7/12/2014 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

A very conventional sweet, clean, and marine scent-- common place and undistinguished. Has some lemony notes up top, along with faceless florals in the mid section and laundry musk in the base. However, all these are overpowered by the persistent marine notes. Not a fan of this genere.

on 6/21/2014 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Being a wearer of Pink Sugar for 6 years, I can honestly say I was surprised I liked this scent when I tried it as it is the complete opposite of what my signature scent for years smelled like. I also enjoying Armani Code. But this.... This scent is clean, fresh, elegant and unique. Definitely a head turner. This scent is super long lasting & is worth the money because you really only need 1 to 2 sprays at most. It's super sexy but not in a sultry deep sort of way like Hypnotic Poison which is a deep vanilla, but I'm a classy confident way, sexy in a way where you know the woman wearing this is comfortable in her skin. It's perfect for summer because of the freshness, but I would wear it all year round. This will be a staple classic by Armani for sure. Armani always knows how to do it. Will definitely be repurchasing!

on 5/29/2014 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Beautiful and fresh scent. One of my favorite perfumes for summer.

on 5/18/2014 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Perfect scent to wear when the weather gets warmer. It has notes of mint, brown sugar, lemon, Jasmine, Peony, Pink Pepper, Cedar Wood, and Labdanum. It is definitely an aquatic scent that is not too heavy, has decent staying power, and smells wonderful. I bought the rollerball at Ulta, but will get a bottle for myself when I save up a bit more money. I love Acqua di Gio very much too so I was not surprised that I ended up really loving this as well. It makes a good daily scent for work for me since it is light enough to wear without causing allergies.

on 5/5/2014 3:40:00 PM

Safe. That's the best way to describe this scent. It's a perfume I only pick up when I'm tired of wearing all others, or if I'm planning to be outside all day. Safe. But very pretty and perfect for summer. It's very aquatic and floral, with just enough pink pepper to level out any bitterness.
It also has great longevity (on me), and sillage is moderate. For an aquatic perfume, that's a nice change.

HOWEVER, be careful of over-spraying. The first time I used this, I was worried the scent would dissipate quickly (no idea why), but that didn't happen. I sprayed on my chest and in the crook of my elbows, then I dabbed a bit on my wrist...I know, I know... It was too much and ended up becoming sharp, on the verge of giving me a headache, but it didn't. That's great news for anyone who's sensitive to scents and gets migraines easily, which I am.

Popular Fragrances