October 1, 2014 | 1169 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Victoria's Secret - beauty rush body drink lotion- juiced berry

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

In love with this lotion! If you are into fruity scents such as strawberry then you will love this scent! I wish it was never discontinued. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by XalisaheartsmakeupX

Well, im a Victoria's Secret FREAK! literally, I buy sooo much stuff from there.... :D haha. So of course I love this stuff, it smells soo good and is really moisturising for me. I love that the scent lasts all day long! but Im almost out so I need to go buy myself a new one which i have no problem doing. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by coolbracelet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This scent and "Love Addict" are delicious! Juiced Berry is a little more stronger than love addict. it smells like a bombardment of berries all over, but i noticed that hours later, it starts to smell like sweet strawberry cake. (and boy, does it get me hungry!) it's moisturizing and doesn't feel sticky. idk if i'd recommend it to oily skin, but with my normal-dry skin, it feels great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 2:00:00 PM More reviews by MegamiMoon

Along with the Candy, Baby! fragrance, Juiced Berry is my absolute favorite Beauty Rush fragrance. It's scent imitates strawberry Kool-Aid pretty closely and is sweet, light, and refreshing. The lotion formula is very moisturizing, absorbs quickly, and is non-greasy. I love how Beauty Rush products are 3/$25, making it easy for me to stock up on my favorites every now and then.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2010 8:46:00 PM More reviews by prissy973

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

In my opinion this lotion smells like robotussin! Its a mix of too many berries which come of as a sweet syrupy scent. They overdid it on this one. While from faraway it may smell faint, therefore the people around you don't get the full on whiff, so others around you may find the scent pleasant. My man loves the smell which is why I keep it around. Rarely do I find a scent too strong for my nose, esp. the beauty rush line. But this one in particular is strong in a bad way for the person whose using it. i'm reviewing the body drink lotion, and it is noway formulated to quench your skin. These VS products as I continue to say is mainly for the packaging and the smell. Of corse the packaging is always glamorous with bright colors, nice bottles ( depending on the line of lotion) and cute names.