November 27, 2014 | 1364 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Aqua Bunny Cream to Powder Splash-Proof Bronzer [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by itsrachellolz

I just received this in a swap recently and I am in LOVE. I love the smell, first of all, and the color is perfect for subtle, yet noticeable cheekbone accentuation. I don't really use the brush that it came with, and I instead use my fingers, because I feel like the creame to powder just gobs on the brush and unevenly distributes over the skin. I'll probably cry the day my supply runs out, because if they don't make this product anymore I'll have to hunt again for the perfect bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by kristinamw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm very sad to read that this is being discontinued. I bought this product years ago and wore it occasionally. I recently rediscovered it after sticking with powder bronzers for awhile and I'm realizing how amazing it is. The smell is amazing and the color works well on my fair skin. It's easy to build up the color and it's not at all orange. Right now I am pale pale pale, so I use this lightly to contour. Most products look terrible on me when I'm this light, but this one always looks great. I lost the brush at some point, but it was actually a great brush for applying, unlike most that come with products. I'm sad I won't be able to repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great bronzer, too bad its being discontinued. I use it for contouring and it works

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2012 3:06:00 AM More reviews by april1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love. Luv. Lurve.

The smell is coco-nutty goodness, the bronzer is creamlike, yet stays put. It's not shimmery and I like it that way.

Easy to use - I don't often reach for the brush it comes with, rather I use my fingers or stippling brush.

Animal friendly company. Made in the USA. Yay.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by fashion10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When women get older they loose oil so they have less luminosity in their skin. With that being said I usually like liquid foundations staying away from powders that give you more of a matte look as opposed to a glowing luminous look. I do love bronzers but they usually come in a powder form. I love this bronzer because its a cream which gives more of a dewy look than powders. For reference I am NC45
UPDATE: after several hours I looked like I just ran a marathon, too greasy, it's going back.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG bronzer for me! Im over 30 now and I stay away from powders and finding a good cream bronzer was a serious mission for me. I used to be in love with Chanel"s solei tan de chanel or whatever they call it but for me the chanel bronzer has 2 huge disadvantages 1) its ridiculously expensive and 2) its not dark enough for my NC25-30 complexion. its probably good as an all over bronzer but since i also use my bronzers to contour my face with the chanel bronzer wasn't dark enough to do that. So when I came across to this baby I was excited ! The packaging is a dream it looks like a fairy tail/magical little box or something lol. This also comes with a brush that surprisingly enough applies the product perfectly when u r on the go ! Even much more expensive make up brands like chanel or dior or YSL they all dont always include brushes in their compacts and even when they do most of the times the brush is just..... garbage The scent is just FABULOUS !!! This smells like coconut and vanilla mixed together I just love it i always open the compact just to smell it. The product has very creamy gel like texture not oily or sticky at all and the color is pure perfection not orange not nothing just a pure normal looking bronzy color. very buildable as well, excellent for contouring . Applies effortless and goes on very smoothly and lasts all day. Blends into the skin perfectly leaving a natural matte finish very flattering and healthy looking

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 5:23:00 AM More reviews by jaylyn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This bronzer is the perfect color for anyone with cool undertones. For once I look bronzed and not orange, which really is an amazing thing for me. It is sweat proof and long lasting. There is one downfall which for me is a major one, it's smell. I absolutely hate when cosmetic company's include food like scents to their products. To me it automatically makes it seem like a cheap product and I do not see what purpose it serves. I can't place my finger on what this smells like but i know I don't enjoy it. It seems to linger for quite some time. If this bronzer was scentless I would have given it top scores

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by PromiscuousGayCroMagnon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this bronzer. Im black so it doesn't add any color, just adds dimension so my foundation doesn't look flat. The brush that came with it is useless to pick up the color so i use the ELF flat top powder brush.

EDIT:For some reason this makes my pores look huge and makes me look super sweaty within a few hours of wearing. I threw it away.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2011 11:27:00 AM More reviews by micaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've always loved cream cheek product, and would not miss this for the world. Fairly sweat resistant tested in tropical humid climate where I live. Gives a nice natural sheen like I have just returned from the beach, or gym, faking an active lifestyle. I recommend pairing with a cream blush as a powder may cake on this cream bronzer, and topped with a golden eye shadow and highlighting powder for a camera ready sun kissed glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by juliemitc

I really like this bronzer and the staying power. It has been super humid recently and I definitely see beads of sweat of my face but they aren't fake-tan colored. You have to rub it off or use make-up remover to get it off. Beware that if you are fair like me you have to apply with a light hand. Also I found that the brush it comes with applies too much for me and I looked like an oompa loompa. So now I use a kabuki type brush that I have or a stippling brush.

I get a lot of compliments on how "tan" I look. Also I have a problem where my self-tanner never stays on my face as long as my body. So this is great for blending into my tan neck area.

Right now I wear it over primer with some undereye concealer daily. But it also can be mixed in with foundation and concealer or used as sort of a contour.