September 18, 2014 | 897 users online

Cleansers - Dove - Dove Go Fresh Citrus Facial Cleanser

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 5:45:00 AM More reviews by michaeladollcinq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had really acne-prone, oily skin and since using this I have noticed a dramatic change in the condition of my face as for oil control it works pretty well. I use this at night in the shower once a day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 2:03:00 AM More reviews by oosez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm really surprised by the previous reviews. I used to have very sallow, oily skin with a bad case of blackheads running over my forehead, temples, and chin. After about a month of using, however, I found my skin improved dramatically with a good glow. I have never felt tight skin afterwards, or been left with a greasy feeling. Using other products has actually made me break out again and I've returned to this one several times in the past year and a half I've been using it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2012 5:49:00 PM More reviews by fluffybaconcat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Such a disappointment, luckily was really cheap, i guess that indicates the quality... Did not cleanse my skin, only made matters worse by leaving a greasy, weird film that was hard to remove with other cleansers. Do not see how this would suit combination/oily skin at all. Offered to my husband who has really dry skin but he had a reaction resulting in red rash. Ended up using as a foot wash, which actually works well, guess that greasy film moisturizes dry feet. Would only recommend to those who shave their legs as it's much cheaper than any shaving formula and does remind me of a shaving foam a lot, or as a foot wash. Would not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2012 4:16:00 AM More reviews by seamusfinnagin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was very unhappy with this cleanser. Made my skin feel really weird and funny after using it. Felt like the smell was almost like soap which I didn't like at all. Only reason I bought it was because it was so cheap but I definately won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2011 10:12:00 AM More reviews by alyssac3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the worst facial cleanser I have ever used,

I was very dissipointed with Dove considering I love their soaps. I found that this cleanser did not feel like it washed off clean and it made my skin feel tight and dry. The smell was great but the consistency of the product was like toothpaste... did not like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Tinzeh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved the smell, and the price was so cheap. Worked well in the morning to clean all the grit off and it really made me look awake, i will update this as ive only started using it