September 2, 2014 | 1809 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Makeup Remover Wipes with Mineral Complex

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have purchased these about 15 times....They run about $8 a pack (regular price, but they are ALWAYS on sale, sometimes as low as $2.99 a pack) and you get 24 wipes in each pack. They don't dry out, and each wipe is large enough to usually get every bit of face and eye makeup off, although depending on how much eye makeup I'm wearing, sometimes I need to use 2. They don't dry out my face and I don't get a burn from them, but if I want to make sure I've gotten everything I follow up with my Stridex alcohol free pads (I use these daily too), just to make sure nothing is stuck in my pores. Perfect for those "I woke up late" mornings, or the "I'm too tired to do a full face wash" kind of nights. Even my 16 year old daughter and her friends love these, they're always using them when they're over. I will continue to repurchase, and I hope Avon doesn't discontinue this wonderful product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by secretagtpeanut

I love these except they make my eye itch and burn a little. So I just use a different eye make up remover, but these work amazing at getting my face make up off. The texture works so well at getting long wearing foundation or powder foundation off.
When I did use it on my eyes it did a great job at getting everything off, but the itch drove me insane. I still buy them to take off my face make up. They don't dry out either!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2011 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Jassmin

I really like how these wipes remove makeup. Each wipe is big and soft enough to do the job. I only need to use one, and my face is ready for my nightly treatment and moisturizer. They stay moist in the packaging, and have not dried out after opening like some other pre-moistened wipes that I have tried. My only concern with these is that for about 1 minute after I use one, my face slightly burns. I have tried a few other brands, but have never noticed the burning sensation before. However, as soon as I put on my moisturizer the sensation goes away. My skin does not look or become irritated, and the burning is very slight, so I will continue to use them and update again if I notice any other results.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by Smuckles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

For a makeup remover wipe, this is one of the best I have tried. At first I really loved these. They are big, thick, actually takes most of your makeup off, mascara and all. Though if I wore eye makeup it would usually take two for me to feel like my face was totally clean. Great for those get off a midnight shift, don't feel like taking off my makeup kind of nights. Though I may have been too lazy because I ended up breaking out. I use mineral makeup so it must have been the wipes because I noticed they kind of irritated my skin. A few times after using them my skin burned. Maybe it was the acids, or one of the mineral extracts, I dunno.
Unfortunately it didn't agree with my skin, or maybe my face just needs to be washed.
On sale they are buy one get one $1.99 so It's worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by moblinger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love makeup, but I also really like taking it off at night. Completely. These wipes are well-saturated with makeup remover and actually take off every bit of eye, face, and lip color. I always wash my face after using the wipes, but if I was way too tired, I wouldn't feel super guilty about just swiping with one of these and hitting the sack. Unlike other makeup removing cloths I've used, they don't make my face or eyes itch, which is definitely a plus. I got two packages for $7.99, so they are a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by LetsSwap

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Avon's products are truly & pleasantly surprising me! These are great, they have beneficial ingredients -true minerals, not watered down stuff. The wipes are pretty nice sized, enough to remove all traces of makeup, waterproof mascara, and so on. They are on the pricey side, but not if you catch them on sale, which Avon often has. Take a look a the ingredients. These leave my face feeling refreshed and clean, not sticky like others. Definitely a repurchase.