September 2, 2014 | 1556 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Butterscotch Bliss 3 in 1

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This smells delicious! Very sweet/creamy and definitely resembles the smell of butterscotch with a hint of vanilla. Being a sweet scent, I thought it would get a little nauseating, but provided you use the smallest amount (since you only need a little), the scent isn't too heavy and doesn't linger afterwards (which is a downfall from me). It has a nice lather and is easy to rinse off. I only prefer this as a shower gel and not as a shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Peskypixie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Mmm... this smells so good. Even better when I blow dry my hair! I use a dime sized amount after using head and shoulders and coconut oil in my hair. The three together leave my hair very clean and bouncy, with perfect curl.

Works well to wash out the coconut oil and keep hair from getting greasy. Might try a different scent next time, but honestly, this is my husband's, so it will be up to him! Good value for the price paid when you consider the amount needed.