November 24, 2014 | 1023 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Liquiline Blast - Silver Spark

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Linamakeup

My all time favorite Eyeliner. This is the only eyeliner I religiously kept using and buying. The liner is so soft and smooth, applying eye liner could not be easier. The only thing is I do use this up very quickly because the liner is so soft, I literally need to sharpen it every morning to put it on, therefore constant repurchasing makes this expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've tried the black, violet, & green shades in the past, and I love the formula. These glide on like a dream (no tugging or pulling) and have great pigmentation. The lasting power is amazing as well! I've worn these for 15 hrs (before removing), and they were still looking as vibrant as they did when I first applied. Now smudging, fading, or running - not even on the waterline. I always have trouble with finding a good eyeliner that stays put on the waterline, but I no longer have to search. This is it!

This shade is a gorgeous grey shade with silver sparkles throughout. Gorgeous for a smokey eye or spicing up a daytime look that's still work appropriate (when you don't want to use black eyeliner)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by PinkCarnations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I adore this!!! I have tried so many liners and every single one has smudged or ran around my eyes. I feel like I have a difficult time because I have hooded lids. I also wear contacts daily, so I need a non irritating liner. I think I have tried just about every high end liner out there, after that I decided what the heck, and I went searching through the drugstore. This color is a deep gunmetal shade. Black can get a bit harsh on me, so I much prefer this. IT STAYS IN PLACE!!!! I love it! I'm on my third pencil. I have a few different shades and I wear them almost daily (I've been too lazy for eyeshadow these days). I can work a 9 hour day and my liner looks just as great in the evening as it did first thing in the morning. It's also about half the price of most of the high end liners that I've tried (Stila, UD, MAC, Benefit, MUFE, Bobbi Brown, Lorac, Tarte....etc). I absolutely love this liner and I'd be lost without it. It glides right on, stays in place, and doesn't irritate my contacts or tug at my lids. HUGE RAVE from me!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

This color is so flattering on my blue eyes. I love how it looks like a soft metallic gray. However, this is not dark enough for a night look. Just great for a soft, cool toned look during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Umthisisawkward

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

I had used maybelline for awhile and hated it because the eyeliner would smudge like crazy and end up giving me raccoon eyes within 2 hours of application. So I tried CoverGirl Liquiline in Blackfire and Silver Spark and Im in love! If I dont use a primer though, it does tend to smudge but not quickly like Maybelline did. I can probably about 4-5 hours before it smudges but its not a bad. A quick under the sweep with toilet paper or a qtip and its gone. It comes off easy and the color is rich and give your eyes a pop. I love how intense it is for a creme stick. The only downside is that it tends to go fast and you have to sharpen it quite a bit. But overall its worth the money. I got it at Walgreens for $7.99

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by mascaralover123

LIKES:
-this product does have nice staying power.
-creamy, pigmented, easy too apply on lash line.
-stays on lash line all day.
-more of a silver, not black so it's not a harsh color for lighter eye colors.
-it sharpens nicely.
-it has a smudger.
-the glitters don't show up too much in this.
-it's drugstore.

DISLIKES:
-the names of these aren't printed on the pencil, so if you need too know the name, you have too keep the package.
-this color looks different in the pack then it does swatched, i had no clue this was glittery, but thats not the problem(:
-if you have super watery water line, it may not last long for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by nabila714

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i like the color, but overall this is not the best eyeliner. the staying power is awful, if you sweep your fingers over your eye 70% will come off. it goes on very creamy which is nice but you can tell it will come off very soon. the smudgers alright. the color also is isnt as intense as a liquid liner, and also i think it should have been retractable

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2010 1:17:00 PM More reviews by srscott

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is pretty great! I bought this because I was seduced by the thought of a pencil eyeliner going on as easily as a liquid. I hate the tugging of those hard pencils! I was not disappointed by the promise. It really does go on smoothly and easily. Of course, then I started worrying about the staying power and figured this would smear all over. Not at all! I did wear over UDPP, as I do everything, but didn't put any shadow over it so I could test its true staying power. It did not transfer a single bit after a full day! I love the color also. As a blue eyed blonde, I can't wear black eyeliner. This gray really emphasizes my eyes, yet doesn't look too harsh. (Don't be disturbed by the name "Silver Spark" -- it is just a shimmery gray.) My one complaint is the fact that it is not a twist up pencil. It seems so archaic to drag out the sharpener... However, it is worth it and I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Krenee091

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really like this product and it goes on very smoothly. I also like the fact that its not too dark around my eyes. i dont like the smudger too much because its some rubber material that im not used to. The only thing i can really say that i dont like is i cant figure out how to get anymore product out because i dont think its retractable. Other than that a great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 3:17:00 AM More reviews by sweetdase

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeliner last week as it just got introduced into Canada recently. The color is pretty pigmented and is quite easily smudgeable with the smudge brush end, as long as you smudge it within a few seconds or else the eye liner will set. Without using the smudger, it works well and glides on quite smoothly. The color is not as harsh as black so it compliments the eyes nicely. I have used eye primer underneath it and it did not fall into the crease that much. Overall, it's a pretty decent liner and would probably buy it again if I wasn't into experimenting different eyeliners :)