September 22, 2014 | 1282 users online

Lip Gloss - Too Faced - Glamour Gloss in Sex Pot

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by lillie1002

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this shade. As most reviews have said it is a great everyday gloss. It has a subtle hint of lilac color, no stickiness and contains Lip Injection to help get fuller lips. It doesn't sting my lips at all. I received as GWP and fell in love. This Sex Pot tint was on final close out. I paid $5 each...WHAT A DEAL! So I ordered 2.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by thatbarrelracer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only too faced lip product that i own, and it is amazing. it's like your natural lip, but better it adds a little gloss/shine but no glitter. it also in my opinion makes my teeth appear whiter.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie707

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best lip gloss ever. It has a nice cooling effect on my lips. Makes them plump and soft. LOVE this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by stolenangel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I got this as a GWP for ordering from Too Faced. They send very generous sized samples BTW.

This stuff is wonderful. It is not sticky at all and gives your lips a nice cool feeling. I also find that it wears longer than most lip glosses (I am a lip gloss junkie).

I have already placed a order for some full sized ones. Very pleased with this gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles98

Got this in a kit that im in love with and this is basicly a your lips but better gloss, in love. Usually i just wear chap stick but ive recently started going bolder and this is just what i needed. Its not sticky at all , smells like candy and has a dope foot applicater that i like.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by SparkleBunny37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Too Faced Glamour Glosses are "richly pigmented and enriched with our exclusive Lip Injection Comfort Plump to provide the plumping results of Lip Injection with a sensual cooling sensation." Too Faced offers twelve shades, I have Sex Pot, which Too Faced calls a "sheer lilac". This is my first Too Faced product, I got a mini .10fl oz tube in the limited edition Beauty Editor Darlings value kit, which sold for $19. The full size Glamour Glosses retail for $19. Glamour Gloss' formula is paraben free. This lip gloss was made in Canada. Too Faced does not test on animals. Too Faced products can be bought through the brand's website, Sephora, and Ulta.
Packaging for Too Faced Glamour Gloss is very cute. My little tube seems to be exactly the same as the full size. The cylindrical tube is made of clear plastic with a reflective pink cap. The Too Faced logo and product name are written on the tube in black cursive lettering. A black curtain detail surrounds the top of the tube. A product description and company info can be found on the tube. The shade name can be found on a label on the bottom of the tube. Glamour Glosses come with a basic doe foot applicator.
I've been loving high end lip glosses lately, and most of the ones I've fallen for have been plumping glosses, so I fully expected to love Glamour Gloss. I find the formula so average though. This gloss has a decent consistency, but feels a little sticky on the lips, and it only gets stickier the long you wear it. Because of the sticky texture, Too Faced Glamour Gloss wears pretty well, I get about two to two and a half hour of wear. This lip gloss does transfer a bit onto cups and straws, but stays on well through munching and talking. The "Lip Injection Comfort Plump" is very cooling on the lips and has a slight, comfortable tingle to it. This is, however, not a good gloss to wear outside in the winter. When the wind blows it feels like my lips are burning in the most intense flames of hell. It's comfortable otherwise though, I swear! I don't notice a significant amount of plumping from this gloss, it's pretty slight. For me that's a good, I have naturally full lips and don't need plumping, but those who want a good plumper may be disappointed. Too Faced Glamour Glosses have a slight artificial sweet scent but no flavor.
Sex Pot, which Too Faced called a sheer lilac, is a little mauvey in my opinion. Its a pretty neutral color that's almost a "my lips but better" shade for me, but a little too pinky. A little bit of the lilac tone shows up in photos, but I don't think it's as apparent in person. I'm a little confused as to what level of opacity I should expect from Sex Pot. Too Faced says this gloss formula is highly pigmented, but goes on to call this shade sheer. I'm a little puzzled. Sex Pot seems to run right down the middle of pigmentation. The finish of Sex Pot is pretty glossy, but also has a milky quality to it. I feel like this gloss can accentuate lip lines a bit.
Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Sex Pot is good, it just doesn't wow me the same way other high end lip glosses have. Packaging is very cute. The consistency of this gloss is ok, a little stickier than I prefer, but it helps keep the product on. Sex Pot is a nice, mauvey lilac that's quite flattering. I think I'm gonna put this gloss on the shelf until spring, because oh man is this gloss uncomfortable when it's cold outside. If you like plumping glosses, but can't stand the way they sting, Glamour Gloss might be something you should look into, it's pretty comfortable for a plumper. I wouldn't repurchase Too Faced Glamour Gloss, I'd rather invest in a different expensive gloss. That being said, this is a solid lip gloss formula that's worth the money if you find a shade you love.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by NinaSun

I LOVE this lipgloss. It's a perfect pinky/beige nude. It's pigmented enough for the nude color to pop up on its own without anything else on your lips and the "plumping" effect is a pretty cool gimmick. It's not that sticky and the shine makes your lips look so juicy! It also smells really good and the packaging is the prettiest thing. Too faced always has the prettiest packaging, and the glamour glosses look so cute with the rest of my makeup. Definitely a thumbs up!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color matches my lip color exactly. I've never found another lip color to match the natural shade of my lips as well as this! I got this in the Sephora Lip Gloss Sampler last year and really like it. Since it's the same color as my lips, it just adds a shine and slight plumping. It's not sticky but leaves a glossy feel on my lips for a few hours. The lasting power is pretty good. I didn't notice a lot of plumping, but I did feel that pleasant tingling sensation that limp plumpers give. It was nowhere near as intense as the Buxom lip plumpers, which I really like. All in all, this gave my lips a slightly darker color and a pretty shine without looking greasy or glimmery. Perfect when I want something that's not too intense and more on thr natural side.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

I received a mini version of this in a swap and I liked the color of it when I applied it to my lips. A sheer wash of color. Kind of a lilac color in a way and left a tingly feeling on my lips. I loved the smell of it the most. I would probably repurchase this later on down the road.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by mimiej

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I liked the color and the fact it didn't have any glitter or stickiness. I had to return it based on the taste. I don't know if mine was defective, but it was so foul, I wanted to gag. It was a chemical-type taste, maybe like cleaner. I would not repurchase this.