September 1, 2014 | 1244 users online

Fragrances - Versace - Versus Versace

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by catty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this unsniffed for $19.99. It's certainly not going to offend anyone, but it offends me that this fragrance is a Versace. I am certain that I have smelled this before under a different label. It may as well be a celebrity scent, many of them are at least more unique than this and I would rather wear one of those in my perfume collection than this. It's going back. Two lippies just because it's not horrid.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2013 8:12:00 AM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a generic fruity floral. At least it is on me. I have smelled so many similar scents. This is nothing original. I wonder if those who praised this would still praise it if it were made by a low-end fragrance company. Nothing special about this one. Even the bottle is generic. And it lasts about 20 minutes on my skin.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

pretty, girly fragrance by the house of Versace! my brother bought this for me at Christmas. beautiful packaging, floral but not sickly fragrance that lasts ok. summery I think!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Mewables

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in a small 0.17 oz bottle- will definitely have to purchase a full-size when I run out. I'm not too finicky about my fragrances, I love fruity, fizzy, effervescent scents with a little depth, not just fruit. This just smells sexy to me, youthful, energetic, inoffensive. For a frag from a high-end line, very affordable online. Cute bottle. Strong at first application, but about an hour later sits on the skin very nicely. A little goes a long way for me. I prefer a fragrance that doesn't radiate from 10 ft away, but rather, one can smell when they're close to me. At the end of the day, i can still smell little whiffs of it. I have never smelled any of the old school Versace scents, but I really love all the ones from the 2000s to now!

Adding- my guy always says I have a hypersensitive sense of smell, I'm always either complaining about or complimenting something I smell lol. I do enjoy scents, I sniff anything i can get my hands on, but, maybe this is why I do not enjoy very heavy, gourmand, musky or dirty fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by NumberSixBiitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

beautiful fruity fragrance unlike others- it's not berry sweet or citrus- It's super JUICY and delicious!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Girlslovebeyonce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by MOPIGGY

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

First of all the bottle cap: taking it off and putting it back on, somehow my hands got soaked in perfume! BAD. Second: when you spray the perfume it's a little strong, but give it 5mins LOL and the scent will disappear completely!! You can barely smell it, best magic trick ever :-p glad I only paid $20 at Marshalls on clearance.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2013 5:49:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

I got mini set of Versace perfumes and wasent impressed by any of them?, they are just generic and plain boring to me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I saw this on the dresser of Terese Giudice in a RHW episode and fell in love with the pretty purple bottle. When I tried it, the scent sort of grew on me and I have always been a fan of Versace perfumes in general. Not sure what the notes are exactly, but seems to be a multi-layered concoction of orange, and I get a little pepper as well. Whatever it is, it makes for a wow! perfume. Love the bottle too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by missdiordior

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am not a huge fan of versace perfumes but I really like it! It smells fresh and pleasant. I can't say it's my HG perfume but what I like most so far. I would search for more perfumes and try to update here.
I would recommend this for those who like fresh and not overpowering scents. It's not so pricy thus pretty worth a try. It may be hard to become a HG perfume(it's nothing special, just fresh) but I just can't imagine anyone would hate it.
And yes, I would definitely repurchase it.