100 Percent Pure Lip Glaze

4.3

Not tested on animals

Organic Avocado Butter1, Organic Cocoa Butter1, Contains all or some of the following Fruit Pigments: Organic Cherry2, Organic Plum2, Cabernet Grape, Organic Raspberry2, Organic Blueberry2, Organic Blackberry2, Organic Peach2, Organic Apricot2, Organic Tomato3, Organic Pomegranate2, Organic Cacao (chocolate)2, Organic Rose Petals1, Organic Lavender Flower1 and Organic Cinnamon3, Organic Shea Butter4, Organic Rosehip Oil5, Organic Mango Butter1, Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), May contain Mica (natural shimmery mineral)

on 12/28/2014 11:27:00 PM

These lip glazes have really nice shades of colours and they last very long. They come in cute packaging and are a great vegan product- check out my video for more information:

on 10/15/2014 4:09:00 PM

Amazing stuff- perfect combo of lipstick and gloss.

on 3/23/2014 12:15:00 PM

I have this in strawberry, daiquiri, and Cabernet. I LOVE these lipsticks. They stay on forever and are very moisturizing. The price is perfect. No complaints here.

on 3/1/2014 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love wearing red lipstick when I go out. What can I say? It draws attention and it's sexy.. I wanted to make the swtich from my old chemical lipstick to an all natural one. 100% Pure only uses natural fruit pigments in all their products which is right up my alley! I bought the Cabernet color which is a deep blue red for $18. It's super pigmented and super moisturizing! They use avocado butter, cocoa butter and shea butter in them!! The color is just amazing and lasts for a long time and even when I do eat or drink something, my lips are still red. I am a 100% Pure convert. I can't wait to try more of their products.

on 2/23/2014 9:02:00 PM

Love this in fruit punch! Very moisturizing and dries to a stain that is just gorgeous - receive lots of compliments on the colour

on 10/11/2013 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Probably my favorite lip products ever. Very moisturizing (even though I layer mine over lip balm) and lasts a pretty long time for a natural lipstick! I love that even after lunch, I still have some color on my lips. The only issue here is that the lip glaze colors only come in pink-ish tones. These are flattering on almost any skin tone, though, so not a total deal-breaker for me.

My favorite shades are:

Pomegranate - described as a "juicy red," but comes out more pinky-red. Probably one of their most vibrant shades.

Strawberry - muted pink-red, like Pomegranate but more subtle. More suitable for every day.

Peach - a "blushing peach" that truly lights up your face. Again, expect more pink than truly peachy undertones.

Coquette - "plum brandy", but more like a true rose petal pink lip color. My favorite pink lipstick of all time for the color and consistency.

Daiquiri - a "light pink" that resembles a bright, candy pink. Perfect for summer and pairs well with their Lip Gloss in Popsicle. Very Barbie-esque if I do say so myself.

Vixen - another "Barbie" pink suitable for summer months.

Sultry - a muted apricot color with pink undertones. Perfect shade for a nude lip look.

Overall, great product! And can't wait to get my hands on more shades.

on 7/22/2013 10:14:00 AM

I have this in the color Vixen and I adore it! The formula is very moisturizing but doesn't move around a lot on the lips. It also gives a long-lasting stain to my lips which I just love in a lip product. The color is a bright pop of pink and looks lovely with a tan. There's no detectable scent in my opinion. Packaging is too cute, a slim silver tube with a white floral etching. Will definitely be repurchasing more of these. FYI - i got mine from Skin1 (dot) com (N/A) and they often run specials to get X% off. Best price I could find online (and free ship too).

on 12/18/2012 4:44:00 PM

I tried several (5) shades of 100 Percent Pure Fruit Pigmented Lip Glaze. While I love the ingredients and I love the sheer feel with a full pop of color, the lip glazes all tend to be or fade into a cheap drugstore pink. I like that the color lasts a very long time. I wanted to love this, but due to the colors all being various shades of the same pink I will not repurchase.

on 9/30/2012 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

A decent product, more of a cross between lipstick and lip gloss. I prefer something more like lipstick. I just was not impressed as I thought I would be with the product, but will use up what I bought no problem. It does not really moisturize lips after a few hours, and seems to dry lips if worn a long time. Not bad, and I can see where for some people this really might be a great product. I will stick with "Real Purity" brand lipsticks unless "100% Pure" brand eventually comes out with a real lipstick, which I am definitely willing to try, as I love other "100% Pure" products.

on 8/13/2012 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

It's more like 3.5. I honestly like how this product looks on me and I love the concept. The colour is lovely, but it's not the colour I thought I was going to get (and still want) after being mislead by the website description and photo.

I ordered the colour Watermelon, which is described as "warm soft red" on their website with a photo that matches. But in actuality, the colour is neither soft nor warm (both in the tube and on the skin). It's a bright cool red, basically a dark pink. And trust me, I know my colours; I'm a graphic designer. Whoever came up with these names or mixed these colours either don't know what they're talking about or are colourblind. I guess a third option would be this product goes through some sort of chemical reaction and changes colour soon after production, in which case it's shoddy and poorly developed. Whatever the case, it's not getting full marks because it's inaccurate.

With the negative out of the way, they're lucky this product does work well and the concept is brilliant. It's basically an edible lipstick, which means it's a safe lipstick. The only accurate portion of the description is that the website also described the product as sheer and moisturising. If it was actually a warm red, I'd want it opaque, but since it's quite a bright pink, I appreciate the sheerness. It also smells quite lovely, faint and fruity.

If this product was the right colour, I'd give it a 4. But since the colour was basically completely wrong, I'm giving it a 3. I'd love to try another shade from this brand, but I don't trust the website descriptions. I wish they sold these in stores so I could see them first hand. I see that someone has provided a photo of all the shades tested on their arm. I don't trust that either. Lighting conditions can greatly change how a colour appears in a photo.

Also, I'd like the packaging better if it didn't look like a tampon.

Video Reviews & Tutorials