Beyond Belief acne spot treatment

3.4

on 9/1/2014 6:17:00 PM

Does any one know where I can get this? The place where I get it does not sell it and more! And I can't find it any where! It the only thing the helps my face

on 11/5/2012 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Works great on my occasional breakouts and also on my acne-prone teens. The key is to take it with you and apply several times throughout the day. Blemishes usually cleared within 2 days.

on 2/14/2011 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Did nothing for my acne prone skin. BP is a much better choice for me.

on 11/8/2010 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I feel the same way as the previous user. This didn't do anything for me, I might as well have not used anything. I think salicylic acid doesn't really work as a treatment for me, it works well in face lotions for all over to help keep my pores clear but as a spot treatment it really doesn't help. It's almost like it's too late for it to work if it turns into a zit. I find just simple tea tree oil works better for me. I also love Jason's tea tree oil gel as a spot treatment as well. I was just hoping this would work even better and faster.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

didnt do jack to my pimples....im better off still using my ddf sulfur mask overnight...at least it didnt dry up to a whitish film like persagel

on 5/11/2010 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product doesn't make my face extremely red and dried out like so many other acne treatments. This product works pretty good. However, I do find that for larger pimples (pustules or cysts) this product takes quite longer to provide relief towards.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is so gentle on skin, every other product with salicylic acid makes my skin sting and turn pink. Great for clogged pores and clearing up acne scars. It feels a bit greasy going on, but when applied at night that won't matter.

Popular Treatments (Face)