September 23, 2014 | 910 users online

Conditioner - Bumble & Bumble - Mending Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Bajanac

Amazing, i love this and the mending styling creme, really does helpe your dead ends and a little goes along way with this conditioner.
Highly reccomend it- especially if your dye your hair alot!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by KatWKSF

Sorry to ruin the rating here...but this conditioner did nothing for my damaged hair. I was accidentally shipped the conditioner instead of the shampoo from Amazon. Obviously, if they shipped it, I'm going to try it, my hair is damaged, so why not. It was entirely too lightweight. I had had bad luck with B&B products in the past, so I had been hesitant to make another purchase from them, especially at those prices. But I have been through so many products lately looking for something for my severely damaged hair to no avail. So I thought I would give these guys another try. Despite what I paid, I will probably never use this product again. Oddly, it actually felt dry right out of the bottle and my hair did not "drink" it up. I rinsed it out, and my hair felt as dry as when I started and tangly to boot. Seriously disappointing. I def need something more heavy & emolliating than this.
**UPDATE: I did give this away immediately. Could not justify doing this to my hair even one more time, esp when I have a closet full of other products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I recently bought the mending shampoo, mending conditioner, mending complex, quenching complex and the crème de coco masque. The first two were difficult for me because I wash my hair every day, and kept believing I would find a drugstore brand that would do the job well. That never happened, so I finally realized that as expensive as these products are, you get what you pay for.
The conditioner is my least favorite of my B&B haul. I put it on, let it soak in for a couple of minutes, comb through, then rinse carefully. I have lots of hair, but it is fine, which makes it very prone to tangles. This only does a decent job of detangling, but it doesn’t weigh my hair down and has a pleasant fragrance so I am happy with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2012 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Aichina

This is a good conditioner, but I haven't noticed major changes on me: yes it does make my hair soft, just like every other conditioner. My hair is quite damaged (maybe not enough?) and I don't see the difference between this conditioner and other (cheaper) ones. I would not buy again, it's just not worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by audmac

Seems to be a good conditioner, my hair is less crazy frizzy and the broken little split ends have decreased a good bit since I started using the mending trio. So Im pretty happy with it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm very pleased with this conditioner. It, with the matching shampoo and B&B Quenching Masque, have finally gotten my fine, thick, lowlighted hair feeling like hair (instead of straw) again. Since moving back to Arizona, my hair has become really parched. I've tried several shampoos, conditioners, and masks to try to get it back to its usual soft, shiny self. This is the one that worked. It's creamy and rich, yet rinses easily, and leaves my hair feeling conditioned but not weighed down or greasy. It has a light, fruity/floral scent that is not unpleasant and doesn't linger. It's ridiculously expensive, but it does the job, and a little goes a long way. I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2011 8:28:00 AM More reviews by mbak89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As I explained in a review for the mending shampoo, I have long hair that is bleached blonde and has been for a couple of years. As such, I've had the unfortunate experience of being a bit fried out and my hair often needs some TLC.

My hair dresser recently recommended that I use the bumble & bumble mending shampoo and conditioner to help restore some health to my locks, and I am thrilled with the results.

I think I like the shampoo more than the conditioner, if only because I need to be very careful with the amount of conditioner that I use. For me, a little goes a long way, and using the same amount of conditioner that I would use with other brands leaves me looking really greasy. But as long as I'm careful and use a small amount of product (which is really a blessing, when one takes into account the cost of the product) then I'm incredibly satisfied with the results.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2010 7:36:00 AM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great conditioner, especially if used with the shampoo in the same line. It is rich and leaves my hair shiny and silky. I wrap my hair in cling film and leave it on for 20 minutes. This is much better than the mask, which is totally ineffective. the problem is the price, ridicolous. There is nothing in this conditioner that justifies a price tag of £23. i bought it with 30% off discount on the internet. Full price? No way. It is cheaper to buy the Mask by Kerastase, which bythe way is better. Overall a great product but it should cost 50% less.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Hollytron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love this conditioner! Paired with the shampoo, it's the best. The shampoo gently cleans my hair and this is like a night time moisturizer, but for hair. It's got a thick texture and leaves the hair incredibly soft. Softer than anything I have ever used, without weighing my hair down. If you've read my shampoo review, I mention that using this combo has really given my hair a bit of bounce that it never had before. I feel like this conditioner really just keeps the hair healthy, instead of just using loads of thickeners and cones to coat the hair, giving the false appearance of healthy. My hair looks, feels, and smells amazing in part thanks to this conditioner. Can I mention again that I love the fresh, clean smell of the mending line?!