September 2, 2014 | 1389 users online

Liquid - YBF Cosmetics - Custom Cover Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by perfumequeen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great find for someone who only needs minimal coverage, but wants a poreless finish. I ordered the Light and found it one of the best matches for my fair skin, even better than the Chanels. Followed the instructions to use with a sponge and got a very quick, professional-looking result, even without powder. No lines of demarcation at the neckline. Very pleased with this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 2:11:00 PM More reviews by agl112

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The best foundation that I have ever used. It's fragrance free, paraben free and makes my skin look even and luminous without shine. It lasts all day and goes on smoothly and easily with the sponge applicator. I blend it with the diamond shaped sponge that is included. Once I set it with the custom finish powder, I get this wonderful airbrushed finish and I'm ready for the rest of my day. The foundation covers any redness and diminishes any flaws such as old blemish marks. There is a YBF concealer trio that also is good for hiding anything that the foundation doesn't cover completely. My skin feels soft and smooth with this foundation and it doesn't irritate my skin. The sponge applicator can be removed for washing by unscrewing the neck portion from the sleeve and twisting both pieces off to remove the sponge for cleaning. I love the fact that my fingers never have touch the foundation and I can apply it easily and quickly. I love this foundation and will continue to buy it!

This is definitely better than the Models Prefer foundation, the previous makeup line that Stacey Schiefflin produced. The previous foundation had a sponge top that was not as soft or removable for washing like the YBF foundation. The YBF foundation is much more blendable, goes on much more smoothly and the colors are much better.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No