Jurlique Rose Shower Gel

on 1/8/2015 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Comes in a good sized (10oz/300ml) plastic flip-top bottle thats easy to use. Jurlique is 1 of my favorite brands, delivering top quality products for reasonable prices; my favorite is their rose line. I use this as a bath soak. Lots of enduring bubbles! Great natural rose fragrance that isnt too sweetly cloying. I soak for a long time (reading books) and it doesnt dry out my skin like many other brands do.

on 5/14/2014 3:37:00 AM

Very good sensation while using it. But the price is very high for a shower gel per se. The new package lets you waste more due to the tap closure. Overall good product, a bit of a luxury feel though.

on 4/5/2014 5:21:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I've been experiencing dry skin this allergy season, and switched up my bath & body products. I chose this shower gel because I enjoy Jurlique products (natural, so less irritating) and I often seek out products with rose since rose is very healing and soothing. I absolutely love this product. The scent is subtle and natural, so don't expect it to replace your perfume. One pump goes a long way on a bath sponge, which makes it a good value. I don't really understand the poor reviews. It's an excellent shower gel and I'll buy it again.

on 3/11/2012 12:31:00 AM

Simply decadent! This shower gel lathers into a very rich and creamy foam that makes me wish my shower would never end. I didn't entirely "love" the scent initially, but by the middle of the first use, I was hooked. It feels so indulgent. I use the rose lotion afte showering and my skin feels soft all day. Price is pretty high though.

on 2/3/2010 2:27:00 AM

Scent therapy in a bottle!

Got this as a gift over Christmas and whilst I generally stick with Dr Bronners for that wake-up freshness, I decided to give this out for a spin a few days ago.

For a shower gel, it does the basics, it cleans and foams relatively well but the best thing about this is that wonderful scent after you're done with a hot shower. Calming and nice but having found out exactly how much it's retailing for, I reckon I'm going to conserve this bottle for as long as I can, and shop around for cheaper alternatives when it runs out.

Ok so why why why is this so expensive? I was hoping not to love it but i did anyway. Darn! Ha ha. Talk about luxury in the bathroom this is just the thing. I have sensitive skin that can get a tad dry and this shower gel takes care of that. The scent it to die for.... Its like lying on a bed of red rose petals. Soft and sweet

I love this product! I usually buy 2 or 3 at a time. I have sensitive skin and in the past, have had allergy reaction to body washes but not this one. This is my favourite body wash even though it's a little on the expensive side. Will definitely buy again as I always do!

on 11/21/2007 9:29:00 PM

I found the scent was lacking in this one and it made my skin feel dry after using. It smelled plain detergent-like with not enough scent, so it didn't last. The rose scent was very subtle, I guess because rose oil is so expensive! Just can't see how the price is justified.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Don;t get me wrong, this is an ok product. The smell is it's strong point: a fresh rose smell, that has an almost balsamic note which makes it smell very grassy. It is also quite concentrated, so a little goes a long way.
However, the smell doesn't linger, and the soap strips the skin a little. A creamier formula would be nicer, with the same smell. Also, the packaging is a bit joyless.
Wouldn't buy it again when there's so much more to try.

on 4/28/2007 4:26:00 AM

This smells sooo divine!! It smells very rich and luxurious. Best of all, it did not smell like some cheap imitation. It is also very gentle yet refreshing. Using it always put a smile on my face. Perfect for using before going on, or after a long day, as it really cheers you up and makes you feel very feminine.

Only thing is that it is not moisturizing, though in no way does it strip your skin of moisture. Though that is overlooked as it leaves my skin soft and clean, I simply slather on body lotion after!

Popular Body Skincare Products