April 18, 2014 | 573 users online

Polishes - OPI - Coney Island Cotton Candy

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like the last reviewer said, this is great for yellow undertoned girls like myself ! (I am asian) I LOVE colors like bubble bath and Ballet slippers, but they dont look good on me :( On my warm coloring, Coney Island Cotton Candy is a dream come true, very beige, soft, and natural with a hint of peachiness. This is my version of Bubble Bath! I would say this color is a blend of sexy and sophisticated because the color makes fingers look longer :D

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

In the end, you get a gorgeous nude-peach, however it's just not worth the 5-6 coats of application to reach maximum opacity. UK ladies, pick up Barry M 'Peach Melba', it's extremely similar to this nail polish.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by daisymonkey

Terrible texture. Streaky the first 3 coats and had to put on 5 coats for it to be solid. Takes forever to dry as such. The colour isn't the pink in the bottle, more like a peachy beige, which isn't terrible on my hands but definitely not the nudish pink I thought I was getting. I would not get this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by cocoadolly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a really pretty neutral color. I have baby hands and even with short nails, it makes my fingers look "womanly"? Lol. I like it better than dulce de leche and barefoot in Barcelona which are too dark kind of nudes in my opinion, even for a woman of color. One lippie off because it's quite sheer, 3-4 coats needed. Probably won't repurchase because OPI isn't cheap and this color isn't really unique

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by AJ6488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just got this shade yesterday and am loving it! It's the perfect soft shade for my yellow under-tone skin. It some how looks more like a nude pink on my nails, more natural than the actual pink soft shades from OPI. I'm very glad how nice the color turned out on my nails, and of course same as all other OPI polishes, good quality, smooth to apply, shining finish, short drying time like always.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by jella22

initially i did not think much about this polish; in fact, i completely forgot i had it until very recently. However, with this being said, i deserve everything deserves a second chance - and im glad i did. i actually got alot of compliments when i wore this polish; its very clean and natural looking. a friend of mine even told me this polish makes me look like i have "Fake nails" so if you like that kind of look then give it a go. this polish is definetly not my very nude, however, i think it deserves a fairly decent review !!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2012 6:05:00 AM More reviews by Jaclyn86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Way too yellow on me, made me look like I had smokers fingers!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 5:58:00 AM More reviews by Haco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used this only a few times. this is a good product, but it's too...yellow for me? it makes my nails like mannequin's.
only colour didn't fit on my nails. Good beige for someone is difficult to find, you know? because they have subtle difference, you can't find easily exactly good fitted colour to your own nails.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 5:55:00 AM More reviews by arianell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect, PERFECT pinky-nude color for my NC20 skin tone. I feel like I searched for a color like Coney Island Cotton Candy forever... so glad I stumbled upon reviews/pics of this shade here on MUA!

This is the epitome of a work-appropriate nail polish shade. It's feminine, understated, and clean-looking. I'm very impressed with the formula, compared to the other sheer polishes I own: little to no streaking, decent dry time, minimal patchiness. I apply 3 coats to reach my ideal level of coverage. As usual, OPI's applicator brush is perfection. Even though I LOVE trying new nail polishes and tend to get bored easily, I think there are several more bottles of this shade in my future. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Cherna11

Yes, it's a pretty nude but I found that the formula streaks a bit. It doesn't go on very smoothly unless you put a nice thick layer of base coat underneath. And when I do put a base coat underneath I find that it doesn't last longer than maybe 3 or 4 days without a chip. I think this is way over-priced for what you get.