Fyrinnae Glow Blush - Bewitching

on 9/3/2014 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm very fair olive, lean quite yellow. I could never pull this off on it's own, however I like it as a cheek contour. I have a natural hollow under my cheekbones which for me means most contours in cool browns are too severe. I don't normally use contour because I don't feel it's necessary, but when I do for going out in the evening, I find this blush works well for an even more defined look. This pairs really well with a warm blush, which may seem contrary because this is a cool, plummy shade yet it works.

This is also great as an eye shadow contour. Very pigmented, cool plum shade with a satin/matte finish. I only have a sample and yet it will likely last a very long time due to pigmentation so little is needed. This lasts a while on too. I have dry skin yet nothing lasts on me but this I've had luck with.

on 3/31/2010 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I just got a sample of this and I love it, almost as much, if not more, than their other really cool and dark plummy, "Temptation" Glow Blush. This (Bewitching) seems just a bit lighter than Temptation, to me and this has a hint more red/plum to it, whereas Temptation seems more purple/plum. Caution- this blush is a lot darker in person than the swatch I uploaded from the Fyrinnae website. Doesn't mean it's not gorgeous, but you had to use just a little tiny bit of it, and even less if you are lighter complected than a "medium" (I'd guess). Goes great with olive skin, like Temptation. Dark/deeply pigmented, so use just a hint with a big fluffy blush brush (that the bristles are light on and separate easily, like MAC's) and buff, buff, buff - gorgeous color emerges. I love Fyrinnae's Glow Blushes! Also, they stay on all day, unlike some other mineral blushes I own, that disappear in about 4 hrs. When my sample runs out this will be a full size purchase, as was Temptation.

Popular Blush Products